PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have this strange feeling OKC will be in the Finals

waytoodeep03
05-17-2016, 11:06 AM
Billy Donovan is extremely overlooked. Mainly because he is from college but had this been calipari or Coach K everything that would be happening right now ( beating spurs with ease, beating warriors) people would expect that.

I have this strange feeling that OKC is winning the title this year. I want the warriors to win as winning 73 and setting all kinds of records just to fall short is a disappointment.

I hadnt had this feeling since the Pistons played the Lakers in 2004.

TunsilsGasMask
05-17-2016, 11:08 AM
I'm more concerned whether he was born with that hairline. It looks natty to me for some reason. Brb NW3 since birth.

Also, is durant balding?

Shortstop36
05-17-2016, 11:09 AM
lmao its cuz they won game 1. this wouldnt be a thread if they lost

neptuneborn
05-17-2016, 11:12 AM
I'm more concerned whether he was born with that hairline. It looks natty to me for some reason. Brb NW3 since birth.

Also, is durant balding?

All the great ones bald eventually

- MJ
- Lebron
- Kobe
- Shaq
- Charles Barkley
- Ginobli
- I guess now Durant will be added to the list

waddupi
05-17-2016, 11:13 AM
Just lol if you didn't know that already. They are not winning it but they will definitely beat the warriors. I made this threadlike 8 months ago http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168816473

mvpshaq32
05-17-2016, 11:15 AM
it would be pretty funny seeing the Lebronies propping up OKC right now turn around to trash them if they were to play in the Finals. it's a never ending chitfest on sports misc

neptuneborn
05-17-2016, 11:15 AM
Just lol if you didn't know that already. They are not winning it but they will definitely beat the warriors. I made this threadlike 8 months ago http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168816473

Waddupi is lord of predictions

CalmYerSwag
05-17-2016, 11:21 AM
wrong answer. Its gonna be curry vs james, and james is gonna win. sports are all rigged. i have inside information. placed my bets months ago mark my words. dont believe me jus watch

Eyepoked
05-17-2016, 11:21 AM
Clicked on this thread thinking it would be a post from a month or two ago before playoffs started. I have this weird feeling the cavs might be in the finals too. wow

neptuneborn
05-17-2016, 11:23 AM
"only have to win 3 more games to be in the finals"

yeah OP that is so weird I have that same feeling, this is spooky

isp
05-17-2016, 11:24 AM
Nah man. Warriors won like 70 regular season games. They are a lock

DGen94
05-17-2016, 03:44 PM
Lmao thunder are penciled in to the finals already. We all knew gsw was a pretender and that donkey green is too overweight to stop stevie adams

Jattfusion
05-17-2016, 05:05 PM
And ur posting this thread just after they won their first game lol?

IfIRuledTheMisc
05-17-2016, 08:08 PM
All the great ones bald eventually

- MJ
- Lebron
- Kobe
- Shaq
- Charles Barkley
- Ginobli
- I guess now Durant will be added to the list

Not true.

http://reallylatereviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/winestainedlife.jpg

CLandry
05-17-2016, 08:14 PM

"
DPOY: SERGE IBAKA

Though Deandre jordan has something to say about it, I believe ibaka will have the best year of his career by also making up for what Kanter lacks in defense.

ROY: OKAFOR.

This one is obvious, there are not too many good players on the sixers team.

MIP: OLADIPO

This dude is the next d wade. He can play on both side of the floor and could also make the next year's all star team

6TH MAN : IGUODOLA

Need I say more. The dude proved everyone during the nba finals that he can turn it up at any time. He will keep on playing great.

COY: dAVID BlATT

why? cavs will have the best recordin the league by at least 3 games

MVP: LeBRON

I know he's got a lot of haters but cmon, the cavs won't have chemistry problem this time around and I am pretty sure if he stays healthy, they will win 65 games thus have the best record in the nba. Davis could have something to say about it but his team won't be a top 5 seed.
"

Waddupi is lord of predictions

HtotheOV
05-17-2016, 08:19 PM
weird feeling..they're up 1-0 in the CF

i'd say they have a 50% chance of making the Finals

meteoraniac
05-17-2016, 08:24 PM
weird feeling..they're up 1-0 in the CF

i'd say they have a 50% chance of making the Finals

calm down mate, thats a pretty bold statement u making there!

fleeceitout
05-17-2016, 09:11 PM
Lol no.

GWS were in control most of the game and then had an uncharacteristic choke job down the stretch. You're not going to see them score 14 points and curry go 1-6 in the 4th again.

It's 1 game, calm down.

nn586
05-17-2016, 09:12 PM
Lol no.

GWS were in control most of the game and then had an uncharacteristic choke job down the stretch. You're not going to see them score 14 points and curry go 1-6 in the 4th again.

It's 1 game, calm down.

This.

Curry is gonna chit on you haters tomorrow. Mark my words.

wickedman
05-17-2016, 09:32 PM
Some of us even voted for them before the playoffs started in the poll thread.

myhairynuts
05-17-2016, 09:50 PM
The funny thing is all of this bs talk is going to disappear when okc gets destroyed tomorrow

neptuneborn
05-18-2016, 04:39 AM
"
DPOY: SERGE IBAKA

Though Deandre jordan has something to say about it, I believe ibaka will have the best year of his career by also making up for what Kanter lacks in defense.

ROY: OKAFOR.

This one is obvious, there are not too many good players on the sixers team.

MIP: OLADIPO

This dude is the next d wade. He can play on both side of the floor and could also make the next year's all star team

6TH MAN : IGUODOLA

Need I say more. The dude proved everyone during the nba finals that he can turn it up at any time. He will keep on playing great.

COY: dAVID BlATT

why? cavs will have the best recordin the league by at least 3 games

MVP: LeBRON

I know he's got a lot of haters but cmon, the cavs won't have chemistry problem this time around and I am pretty sure if he stays healthy, they will win 65 games thus have the best record in the nba. Davis could have something to say about it but his team won't be a top 5 seed.
"

Theses are all pretty good predictions, I still think Lebron should have won because its MVP " Most valuable Player"

Take lebron out of cavs they are a 30 win team, take curry out of warrior they are a 65 win team lol

edit: ibaka and blatt was a bad prediction

IfIRuledTheMisc
05-18-2016, 05:28 AM
Theses are all pretty good predictions, I still think Lebron should have won because its MVP " Most valuable Player"

Take lebron out of cavs they are a 30 win team, take curry out of warrior they are a 65 win team lol

Take WB or KD out of OKC and they're a 7-8 seed.

lsiberian
05-18-2016, 07:06 AM
I don't think they'll do it, but I certainly hope they do. I'm tired of all the hate Westbrook gets from the media.

And if I hear Billy Donovan is a rookie coach one more time I'm gonna lose it. Dude coached a football school to the national title and made them a perennial power. I've never seen the Thunder this good before. But Curry isn't going cold every night.

LeonardShelby
05-18-2016, 07:39 AM

edit: ibaka and blatt was a bad prediction

Can people stop saying this? Kevin Love carried a team in the west to the edge of making the playoffs by himself. If you think him and Kyrie wouldn't be enough to get the Cavs 40-50 wins you need to stop talking about basketball. Kyrie is outplaying Lebron in the playoffs right now.

sarodr44
05-18-2016, 11:51 AM
Lol Dirk "Hitler's Youth" Nowitzki still has the locks flowing. Hasn't shed a single strand of that beautiful blonde doo.