PDA

View Full Version : Trump picks "White Nationalist" as delegate in California

jamesbwbevis
05-10-2016, 02:41 PM
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/05/donald-trump-white-nationalist-afp-delegate-california

Let's see how this gets explained away. The guy Trump picked wants to revoke citizenship from non-whites.

This is the first time Trump actively showed his own racist tendencies, rather than just getting support by KKK members "by chance"

TheFornicator1
05-10-2016, 02:43 PM
End of his campaign

jamesbwbevis
05-10-2016, 02:45 PM
End of his campaign

no, because trump supporters dont care and many of them agree with this garbage

just want to see how misc trump nuthuggers will explain it away

Qong
05-10-2016, 02:45 PM
I don't see any issue with white people promoting the well-being of other white people. Black people do the same thing for black people, and not just black people, everyone promotes the well-being of black people. The same with Hispanics. Literally everyone but white people have groups supporting them and boosting them up. If acceptable for one group it's acceptable for all groups. If it isn't racist for one group to do it then it isn't racist for any group to do it.

jamesbwbevis
05-10-2016, 02:49 PM
I don't see any issue with white people promoting the well-being of other white people. Black people do the same thing for black people, and not just black people, everyone promotes the well-being of black people. The same with Hispanics. Literally everyone but white people have groups supporting them and boosting them up. If acceptable for one group it's acceptable for all groups. If it isn't racist for one group to do it then it isn't racist for any group to do it.

This guy goes beyond "white nationalism"

He actively wants to deport and revoke the citzenship of all non-whites. and trump just chose him as a delegate

Starred
05-10-2016, 02:53 PM

"The Southern Poverty Law Center reports, "Johnson had been advocating for the deportation of all non-white immigrants and U.S. citizens, including anyone with any 'ascertainable trace of Negro blood,' since 1985, when he wrote a book arguing for a constitutional amendment to do just that."

Not racist at all brah

SageofsixPaths
05-10-2016, 02:53 PM
"White nationalist" is grammatically absurd since white is not a nationality.

lol@ The Comment section, as per usual liberals libbing

Being "anti-Trump" can't be racist, as Trump is not a member of an socioeconomically disadvantaged minority group.

Doesn't mean that they can't be bigots.

But, in my view, being "anti-Trump" is patriotism.

I've just accepted there are too many idiots in this country

LukeLissen
05-10-2016, 02:54 PM
Yeah yeah ... here we go again ... one post Trump is a fascist and the next he's a Hillary-lovin liberal ...

Thread: 'Dem/Lib Trump haters vs GOP/Conservative Trump haters ....'
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171253301

dhawkeye1980
05-10-2016, 02:55 PM

He actively wants to deport and revoke the citzenship of all non-whites. and trump just chose him as a delegate

gawd damn its good to be white

BigRangs
05-10-2016, 02:57 PM
Update: In an email, Trump campaign spokewoman Hope Hicks blamed a glitch.

"Yesterday the Trump campaign submitted its list of California delegates to be certified by the Secretary of State of California," she told The Post. "A database error led to the inclusion of a potential delegate that had been rejected and removed from the campaign’s list in February 2016."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/10/donald-trumps-delegate-ineptitude-stumbles-into-white-nationalism/

SageofsixPaths
05-10-2016, 02:59 PM

"Yesterday the Trump campaign submitted its list of California delegates to be certified by the Secretary of State of California," she told The Post. "A database error led to the inclusion of a potential delegate that had been rejected and removed from the campaign’s list in February 2016."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/10/donald-trumps-delegate-ineptitude-stumbles-into-white-nationalism/

this man cannot be stumped

AboveAverage
05-10-2016, 03:01 PM
This is the end of Trump, surely.

jamesbwbevis
05-10-2016, 03:05 PM
This is the end of Trump, surely. Why? who do you think votes for him?

Qong
05-10-2016, 03:07 PM

"The Southern Poverty Law Center reports, "Johnson had been advocating for the deportation of all non-white immigrants and U.S. citizens, including anyone with any 'ascertainable trace of Negro blood,' since 1985, when he wrote a book arguing for a constitutional amendment to do just that."

Not racist at all brah

While I certainly don't agree with what I read of his views in that article, I think it's fine for him to state whatever he wants and feels. I have no problem with free speech and as I said, I have no problem with white people supporting white people. We allow every single group in the country to support each other. If it's reasonable for one group it's reasonable for all groups.

Consider that we have the liberal politicians pandering to racist groups like Black Lives Matter, we have liberal politicians who are too afraid to say that "all lives matter." Let's forget about all that and instead complain about white people who want to support white people.

jamesbwbevis
05-10-2016, 03:08 PM

how convenient, "oops, that was a mistake. We didnt mean to pick the well known racist"

you idiots believe anything

Starred
05-10-2016, 03:12 PM
While I certainly don't agree with what I read of his views in that article, I think it's fine for him to state whatever he wants and feels. I have no problem with free speech and as I said, I have no problem with white people supporting white people. We allow every single group in the country to support each other. If it's reasonable for one group it's reasonable for all groups.

Consider that we have the liberal politicians pandering to racist groups like Black Lives Matter, we have liberal politicians who are too afraid to say that "all lives matter." Let's forget about all that and instead complain about white people who want to support white people.

I genuinely wanr to know - in what way do white people need "supporting"? Is it not enough that white people as a group have the highest income levels, best career prospects, and life expectancy than any other racial group? What would a white support group want to do for each other?

TheFornicator1
05-10-2016, 03:13 PM
how convenient, "oops, that was a mistake. We didnt mean to pick the well known racist"

you idiots believe anything

You got your answer.

Answer wasn't satisfactory.

Didn't see that coming.

Just lay down and rot, boyo.

Is it not enough that white people as a group have the highest income levels, best career prospects, and life expectancy than any other racial group?

They don't. That'd be Asian Americans, Indian Americans, Jewish Americans, etc. I had no idea that prosperity and health restricted somebody from being able to identify with an in-group though.

jamesbwbevis
05-10-2016, 03:17 PM
They don't. That'd be Asian Americans, Indian Americans, Jewish Americans, etc. I had no idea that prosperity and health restricted somebody from being able to identify with an in-group though.
brb crying for the poor suffering white man. get the fuk out of here

and lol if you believe in the glitch story. total and complete bulls*it but you trumpers believe ANYTHING he says

TheFornicator1
05-10-2016, 03:18 PM
brb crying for the poor suffering white man. get the fuk out of here

and lol if you believe in the glitch story. total and complete bulls*it but you trumpers believe ANYTHING he says

I'm not crying for anybody. Not sure where you read that.

You do not sound very intelligent at all. I understand this thread much better now. Thanks.

Starred
05-10-2016, 03:18 PM
You got your answer.

Answer wasn't satisfactory.

Didn't see that coming.

Just lay down and rot, boyo.

Fair enouhh

Have fun and knock yourself out boyo

jamesbwbevis
05-10-2016, 03:19 PM
I'm not crying for anybody. Not sure where you read that.

You do not sound very intelligent at all. I understand this thread much better now. Thanks.
you're voting trump and you question MY intelligence?

HadriansWall
05-10-2016, 03:21 PM
Southern Poverty Law Center. LAWL.

Such a non-partisan group.

TheFornicator1
05-10-2016, 03:21 PM
you're voting trump and you question MY intelligence?

I'm not voting.

I'm also not questioning your intelligence. I'm observing it.

AmTheGuitar101
05-10-2016, 03:22 PM
gawd damn its good to be white

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS920h7nmRcvfKC9bqF8Ay_Oq8_7T-DnH_em_Cwps5loLHcFdQQwn9PPyTu

dabbmw2002
05-10-2016, 03:30 PM

lol, what possible benefit could it serve Trump to embrace a white nationalist delegate? Even if he was racist it would serve no purpose. Try harder haters

Qong
05-10-2016, 03:33 PM
I genuinely wanr to know - in what way do white people need "supporting"? Is it not enough that white people as a group have the highest income levels, best career prospects, and life expectancy than any other racial group? What would a white support group want to do for each other?

The same way any other group does. There are plenty of less fortunate white people. Just because a person is white doesn't mean that they automatically have good sense, a good job, good values, good anything. Those aren't things granted by your race. They're developed and learned.

If black people can have groups supporting them and that isn't racist then white people having similar groups supporting them isn't racist either. To think otherwise is silly. White people, black people, Hispanic people, Asian people, any group of people. What goes for one group goes for all groups. There shouldn't be any discrimination in which group can offer support to their own kind. Black people supporting black people is fine, but white people supporting white people is racist? What? That's nonsense.

TheFornicator1
05-10-2016, 03:39 PM
The same way any other group does. There are plenty of less fortunate white people. Just because a person is white doesn't mean that they automatically have good sense, a good job, good values, good anything. Those aren't things granted by your race. They're developed and learned.

If black people can have groups supporting them and that isn't racist then white people having similar groups supporting them isn't racist either. To think otherwise is silly. White people, black people, Hispanic people, Asian people, any group of people. What goes for one group goes for all groups. There shouldn't be any discrimination in which group can offer support to their own kind. Black people supporting black people is fine, but white people supporting white people is racist? What? That's nonsense.

They see white people on TV and think all white people are rich, even though white people also make up the biggest portion of the nation's poor.

Then they rejoice when they read articles about the rising suicide rates and dying white middle class.

Makes me lol

jamesbwbevis
05-10-2016, 03:45 PM
I'm not voting.

I'm also not questioning your intelligence. I'm observing it.

Not voting is even worse than voting with the tard trump supporters.

Too cool to voice your opinion? Phagt

jamesbwbevis
05-10-2016, 03:47 PM

There's no such thing as universal discrimination or oppression of whites though. They aren't systemically disadvantaged in any way. Every other race is.

chaunce54
05-10-2016, 03:48 PM

Is that server located in Hillary's basement, by any chance?

Qong
05-10-2016, 03:52 PM
They see white people on TV and think all white people are rich, even though white people also make up the biggest portion of the nation's poor.

Then they rejoice when they read articles about the rising suicide rates and dying white middle class.

Makes me lol

Exactly. Then they want to call white people racist. Yeah sure, we're the racists.

As you pointed out earlier in the thread, it's actually Asian people in the US who have the highest income and I believe the highest levels of education too, not white people. Even knowing that, I don't have any problem with Asians supporting other Asians. I don't find that racist at all and neither do these liberals. But when it's white people supporting other white people, then it's racist. Liberal logic.

Vito-C
05-10-2016, 03:55 PM

Looks like an open and shut case to me

Back to our regularly scheduled unstumpability

djfuzzy
05-10-2016, 04:35 PM
I genuinely wanr to know - in what way do white people need "supporting"? Is it not enough that white people as a group have the highest income levels, best career prospects, and life expectancy than any other racial group? What would a white support group want to do for each other?What are the other groups doing to try to reach the same alleged levels of prosperity other than bitch and moan and riot?

Nothing.

LDAR bruh.

Damnrightbrah1
05-10-2016, 05:00 PM
Trump the master troll and jimmy rustler strikes again. Lmao.

Noliberals4
05-10-2016, 05:06 PM
Trump is not only winking to the racists, but actively enabling them.

Let's face it, if Trump didn't say kick out Mexicans and ban Muslims no one would care for him.

Trump has chosen the white nationalist vote over the black vote - the question is will this strategy work?

spurz89
05-10-2016, 05:18 PM

Let's face it, if Trump didn't say kick out Mexicans and ban Muslims no one would care for him.

Trump has chosen the white nationalist vote over the black vote - the question is will this strategy work?
No because there are no longer enough racist white people to pander to to guarantee presidential elections.
That ship has sailed.

XDDX
05-10-2016, 05:48 PM
yes because this would be surely the thing to end his campaign..

lalaland86
05-10-2016, 05:48 PM
Lol at motherjones.com being your source. Database error. Probably planted by anti Trumper

showtime2389
05-10-2016, 06:14 PM
my feelings are hurt please remove thread because feelings

not srs

TRUMP 2016

spurz89
05-10-2016, 06:28 PM
Trump must have the all time record when it comes to glitches, malfunctioning equipment, misundertandings, etc when it comes to racial issues.

Pretty unlucky guy.

watertoy
05-10-2016, 06:32 PM
Who cares. The average Mexifornian is a million times more racistt.

Trump needs loyal delegates and it would make sense that Louis Farrakhan & other spectrums of extremes, would be more loyal to Trump than Cruz/Clinton's neocon policies.

A distant associate of the people who wrote the Arizona immigration law, murdered his whole family & had rightwing links. You think anyone in Arizona wants to lie down and get killed by illegal aliens?

showtime2389
05-10-2016, 06:33 PM

we dont want mexicans here ILLEGALLY. wtf is so hard to understand about that? holy fuk

BigRangs
05-10-2016, 06:34 PM
Trump must have the all time record when it comes to glitches, malfunctioning equipment, misundertandings, etc when it comes to racial issues.

Pretty unlucky guy.

The correct term, is "Cannot be stumped."

ODBM
05-10-2016, 06:37 PM
It's astonishing that you people have not picked up on Trump's self-advertisement tactics, considering he's been employing the same strategy for the entirety of his campaign. It's even stated in The Art of the Deal in plain English!

Steps:
1) Intentionally do/say something controversial.
2) Offended idiots are baited into calling attention to it.
3) Everyone who hears offended idiots' complaints has just received advertisement at no cost to Big Don.

Repeat, repeat, repeat. And here you are falling for it just like the rest of them, OP.

watertoy
05-10-2016, 06:43 PM
Trump doesn't want to kill minorities.

La Raza wants to kill people who disagree with them.

BLM wants hispanic George Zimmerman thrown in a pit with no trial & Al Sharpton appointed as the executioner.

jamesbwbevis
05-10-2016, 07:22 PM
It's astonishing that you people have not picked up on Trump's self-advertisement tactics, considering he's been employing the same strategy for the entirety of his campaign. It's even stated in The Art of the Deal in plain English!

Steps:
1) Intentionally do/say something controversial.
2) Offended idiots are baited into calling attention to it.
3) Everyone who hears offended idiots' complaints has just received advertisement at no cost to Big Don.

Repeat, repeat, repeat. And here you are falling for it just like the rest of them, OP.

racist s*it is not a way to advertise.......it's making the majority of people hate him

brighamw
05-10-2016, 07:25 PM
Southern Poverty Law Center. LAWL.

Such a non-partisan group.

This...

Pretty much guaranteed if the SPLC is against you, you're doing it right...

HubertL
05-10-2016, 08:39 PM
beginning of the end of his campaign

ODBM
05-10-2016, 08:41 PM
racist s*it is not a way to advertise.......it's making the majority of people hate him
You went to the trouble of making a thread, so it is a way to advertise.

He's the only Republican candidate left in the race and is now gaining approval, so the majority of people do not hate him.

jquin
05-10-2016, 08:49 PM
4th generation Latino here. I don't care about this. Honestly, it's in the best interests of White people to keep out as many non-Whites as possible.

The systems/democracy that Whites created only works when most people are civil, willing to sacrifice for their communities, form and respect lines, etc.

It's time all non retarded minirities and white cucks accept reality. It's the only way to move forward.

Eugenics
05-10-2016, 08:50 PM
Lol the media already tried to run the "racist card" on Trump. It didn't work.

Nice try though.

Trump 2016!

HoganIsGOAT
05-10-2016, 09:00 PM
OP jumping to conclusions without facts because he's fully triggered by Trump's candidacy and is desperate to find something to advance his factless agenda.

The facts have now come out. As usual, you look foolish.

NVious
05-10-2016, 09:03 PM
Reminds me of this

-Rzt0p97ngg

ALXulk0T8cg

http://100percentfedup.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/jpeg.jpg

http://gopthedailydose.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/11017860_981465005207572_8837341299266186383_n.jpg

jamesbwbevis
05-11-2016, 04:53 AM
You went to the trouble of making a thread, so it is a way to advertise.

He's the only Republican candidate left in the race and is now gaining approval, so the majority of people do not hate him.

LMAO, so you think winning the republican primary means the majority of people don't hate him. his negative ratings are over 50% for every group except uneducated white men

JoshSP1985
05-11-2016, 04:59 AM

There are more disadvantaged white people in this country than anyone else. Why should you ignore needy people due to the color of their skin?

illriginalized
05-11-2016, 05:07 AM
LOL @ revoking citizenship of non-Whites.

Dumb, assbackwards trash of piece.

He's the kind of trash that tells a Black American, "go back to your country *****"

Procta
05-11-2016, 05:10 AM
motherjones lol

HoganIsGOAT
05-11-2016, 05:12 AM
...his negative ratings are over 50% for every group except uneducated white men

Proof?

Eugenics
05-11-2016, 08:09 AM
LMAO, so you think winning the republican primary means the majority of people don't hate him. his negative ratings are over 50% for every group except uneducated white men

So if white uneducated white men are voting for Trump what do you call the people in this video who oppose Trump?

Also I'm a white male with a degree in engineering and I voted Trump. You mad?

hhGermhNwXg