PDA

View Full Version : How to eat with allergies

Chilaha
05-10-2016, 07:41 AM
So, I never had allergies... but this spring I started having allergies (or I'm having a really long sinus infection). I don't know how to eat like this though. My sinuses are so clogged that I can't really taste any of my food. And there's so much mucus in my throat it is difficult to swallow food. It takes me like an hour to eat my meals, it's pretty awful. For those of you that have allergies. How do you keep up lifting and all your eating with these issues?
FYI - I am going to an allergist in a few days to get a real test and also hopefully get some medication.

Gxp23
05-10-2016, 07:44 AM
You kinda have your own answer.

Ravax
05-10-2016, 07:45 AM
So, I never had allergies... but this spring I started having allergies (or I'm having a really long sinus infection). I don't know how to eat like this though. My sinuses are so clogged that I can't really taste any of my food. And there's so much mucus in my throat it is difficult to swallow food. It takes me like an hour to eat my meals, it's pretty awful. For those of you that have allergies. How do you keep up lifting and all your eating with these issues?
FYI - I am going to an allergist in a few days to get a real test and also hopefully get some medication.

Go to your doctors first, then see..

If its just a lingering infection, meds will make it go away.

If it's hay fever, pollen allergies, and anti-hystamine might help

But yeah.. go to your physician first before anything else

DirtyTrickster
05-10-2016, 07:46 AM
Take a shower in the middle of the day if possible - cleans your skin & hair of pollen etc.