PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else notice how Trump is held to a much higher standard than anyone else?

StiffSproles
05-09-2016, 02:01 PM
For example, everything, I mean everything he says is placed under a microscope and analyzed to death. Everything he says is analyzed and it's on the news.

Meanwhile, nobody asks Bernie for his "details." Nobody asks Hillary for her "details." Nobody talks about their plans. These two nut jobs get a free pass and literally everything you hear from them in their town halls or rallies is pandering. Why isn't anyone else scrutinizing them? Especially Bernie, with his lofty AF promises...and Hillary, with her history of incompetence holding his positions of power.

Meanwhile, it's Trump, Trump, Trump and nobody else exists.

I have literally not even once seen or heard Bernie or Hillary talk "details" or anyone ever asking them "how, how, how, how..." They have these crazy ideas of "equality," or wanting women to get "paid" the same as men, etc...why isn't anyone grilling them lol? Their "plans" are 1000x more preposterous than anything Trump puts forward.

Tsudo
05-09-2016, 02:03 PM
big league.

bigly.

could care less.

HoganIsGOAT
05-09-2016, 02:05 PM
You're absolutely right OP. The media has been incredibly dishonest and agenda driven.

imajoey
05-09-2016, 02:06 PM
I've been saying this since day 1. All these people say trump never provides substance but he provided more than Cruz, Shillary, and Sanders, yet they keep saying more more more! Hillary can say anything and the libs will believe it without any plans.

StiffSproles
05-09-2016, 02:07 PM
I've been saying this since day 1. All these people say trump never provides substance but he provided more than Cruz, Shillary, and Sanders, yet they keep saying more more more! Hillary can say anything and the libs will believe it without any plans.

Trump provides more substance at his rallies than all the other candidates combined.

Guy comes prepared with some legit statistics at every rally. Meanwhile, Hillary and Bernie is all bunch of nonsense pandering and I guess that's ok.

GloriousSnatch
05-09-2016, 02:09 PM
"If I were a liberal Democrat, people would say I'm the super genius of all time. The super genius of all time. If you're a conservative Republican, you've got to fight for your life. It's really an amazing thing."

-Donald Trump

TaeBoNinja
05-09-2016, 02:16 PM
The media is propaganda, nothing more.

Let's say you had Hillary pick another woman as Vp. A woman who was self-made, started ont he PTA, then mayor, and then became a successful governor. The media would go wild for this type of VP pick. But when the GOP actually did.........they crucified Sarah Palin.

VladimirRudenko
05-09-2016, 02:18 PM
yeah great double standard

lalaland86
05-09-2016, 02:20 PM
Hillary Clinton kills people: brb what difference does it make

Trump says bigly: internet in a frenzy

StiffSproles
05-09-2016, 02:24 PM
Hillary Clinton kills people: brb what difference does it make

Trump says bigly: internet in a frenzy

worst thing is he never said bigly...he said "big league."

BigDawg69
05-09-2016, 02:33 PM
Trump provides more substance at his rallies than all the other candidates combined.

Guy comes prepared with some legit statistics at every rally. Meanwhile, Hillary and Bernie is all bunch of nonsense pandering and I guess that's ok.
who needs stats when it's all about the hot sauce?

Vito-C
05-09-2016, 02:40 PM

This is why. This is how he wants it, and this is what he makes it.

Sitting abroad Trump Force 1, he leans back in an embroidered white leather chair with gold armrests and turns on the television.

Every channel he flips through has his name plastered all over it. He's the topic of discussion all over the country. His name is synonymous with ratings.

There's a reason even the people who hate him can't get him off their minds. And they will have to live like that until he decides otherwise

lalaland86
05-09-2016, 02:44 PM
This is why. This is how he wants it, and this is what he makes it.

Sitting abroad Trump Force 1, he leans back in an embroidered white leather chair with gold arm rests and turns on the television.

Every channel he flips through has his name plastered all over it. He's the topic of discussion all over the country. His name is synonymous with ratings.

There's a reason even the people who hate him can't get him off their minds. And they will have to live like that until he decides otherwise

Is Trump using next level mind control tactics?

I swear I am having dreams about being at his rallies, and him giving my brother $30,000.

dhawkeye1980
05-09-2016, 02:50 PM
huh liberal media that panders to its candidates? color me shocked

compan
05-09-2016, 02:55 PM
For example, everything, I mean everything he says is placed under a microscope and analyzed to death. Everything he says is analyzed and it's on the news.

Meanwhile, nobody asks Bernie for his "details." Nobody asks Hillary for her "details." Nobody talks about their plans. These two nut jobs get a free pass and literally everything you hear from them in their town halls or rallies is pandering. Why isn't anyone else scrutinizing them? Especially Bernie, with his lofty AF promises...and Hillary, with her history of incompetence holding his positions of power.

I have literally not even once seen or heard Bernie or Hillary talk "details" or anyone ever asking them "how, how, how, how..." They have these crazy ideas of "equality," or wanting women to get "paid" the same as men, etc...why isn't anyone grilling them lol? Their "plans" are 1000x more preposterous than anything Trump puts forward.

Because they know that government organizations under the Dept of Labor already exist which regulates all of this by auditing companies. Paperwork is filed every year with salaries, race, gender, age and other discrimination protected characteristics and they are gone over extensively to insure people are not paid differently outside of a reasonable window which can be attributed to negotiation or experience. They are just political talking points and are known as such to grab attention since most people are unfamiliar with this process.

StiffSproles
05-09-2016, 03:02 PM
Because they know that government organizations under the Dept of Labor already exist which regulates all of this by auditing companies. Paperwork is filed every year with salaries, race, gender, age and other discrimination protected characteristics and they are gone over extensively to insure people are not paid differently outside of a reasonable window which can be attributed to negotiation or experience. They are just political talking points and are known as such to grab attention since most people are unfamiliar with this process.

Aware, hence the excessive pandering with no real plans or plan to action. Yet, no scrutiny by the media or others who blindly follow Bernie or Hillary.

SaviorSix
05-09-2016, 03:06 PM
Bernie's promises are 'lofty as ****'

lol...

god you people are retarded

MinuteMan.
05-09-2016, 03:07 PM
"Standards" imply somewhat rational treatment. The MSM has been biased against Trump to an almost comical degree, especially when he started building momentum. It's at the point now where even highly intelligent people I know have no idea why they despise him so much - all they do is parrot the same phrases. When I the engage them in respectful conversation, its interesting to see how many people start to realise that there's nothing racist about defending the borders of a sovereign nation, nor is it ignorant to pursue a non-interventionist foreign policy. I think the problem is that people aren't seeing the big picture at all - many still subscribe to the old paradigm of left vs. right, when that is not what is driving the rise of Trump. The media are largely at fault for this.

That said, the media is just as bad in the UK. I couldn't believe people were actually trying to get Trump banned from visiting the country, and yet accept turds like Anjem Choudhury preaching medieval bullchit to his reprobate followers. Strange times we live in.

chaunce54
05-09-2016, 03:08 PM
Aware, hence the excessive pandering with no real plans or plan to action. Yet, no scrutiny by the media or others who blindly follow Bernie or Hillary.

You don't really expect the liberal media to treat a Republican fairly, or liberal voters to be informed, do you?