PDA

View Full Version : BPI Best PRE

Represente
05-03-2016, 04:43 PM
Any BPI Rep, just a quick question.

I'm gonna be getting a tub of the new Pre soon, and I just want to make sure I'm using it to the fullest. I'm gonna guess that it would best be used in a fasted state, but will it have any impact if I were to take it like an hour after eating like I would a normal Pre? Or would that kind of be a waste with this one?

AMeyer9
05-03-2016, 04:55 PM
I feel like it'd defeat the whole point if you weren't fasted

Represente
05-03-2016, 05:08 PM

That's what I was thinking but I just wanted to make sure.

AvengeMe
05-03-2016, 05:30 PM

I use it every day in a non fasted state, but I am in a state of ketosis when using it.

TheFugitive
05-03-2016, 05:33 PM
OP, keep your carb intake low. How many days per week are you planning on using it?

Represente
05-03-2016, 06:22 PM
OP, keep your carb intake low. How many days per week are you planning on using it?

I'll probably be using it at most twice a week. I use multiple pre's throughout the week depending on what day it is for me.

LoudyRowdy
05-03-2016, 06:24 PM
I use it every day in a non fasted state, but I am in a state of ketosis when using it.

glad all is going well.....

I'll probably be using it at most twice a week. I use multiple pre's throughout the week depending on what day it is for me.

keep us posted....which flavor you thinking of?

Represente
05-03-2016, 06:32 PM
keep us posted....which flavor you thinking of?

Apple Pear sounds promising. But I really enjoy Watermelon flavored pre's.

TheFugitive
05-03-2016, 07:03 PM
Apple Pear sounds promising. But I really enjoy Watermelon flavored pre's.

Apple Pear is pretty amazing. I think Avenge picked this flavor up

AvengeMe
05-03-2016, 07:29 PM
Yeah man Apple Pear is awesome, tastes exactly as you'd expect it to taste. One of the best tasting pre's I've had.

TheFugitive
05-04-2016, 07:45 AM
Yeah man Apple Pear is awesome, tastes exactly as you'd expect it to taste. One of the best tasting pre's I've had.

Apple Pear is my go to flavor at the moment. How's Best Pre treating you, anything new to mention?