PDA

View Full Version : Zinc DESTROYS my libido

dusky99
05-02-2016, 10:58 AM
Everytime I take zinc I lose my libido after about five days and develop complete erectile dysfunction. It made no sense since most guys report the opposite but then I read that zinc is an aromatase inhibitor, and the other symtoms I got in that week of taking zinc match low estrogen symptoms perfectly. After taking zinc for a week I also experience:

-dry skin and penis glans
-joints hurting (woke up on third day and couldn't move my neck without extreme pain)
-dehydration, constantly pissing
-insomnia, weak sleep
-anxiety
-flatter muscles, no pump in gym

All of these are symptoms of low estrogen. So my theory is that zinc is good for guys who already have high estrogen or aren't big responders to aromatase inhibitors. Be careful with zinc.

AMeyer9
05-02-2016, 11:09 AM
You sure you're taking zinc... I take it every day and don't have any of these issues. There's likely underlying reasonings you're pushing off on zinc.

Antoine99
05-02-2016, 11:27 AM
That's very strange, I thought zinc was supposed to help sexual function.

What dosage?

I take 30 mg a day and have a very high libido.

emergency
05-02-2016, 12:16 PM
probably some underlying issue you are not a aware of , might be a good idea to see your doc.

crazyashely69
05-02-2016, 02:19 PM
My ex bf also take zinz everyday, none of them issue you state there. Execpt dry skin of his penis scare me away lol. You should visit your doctor

COUNTRYMIKE
05-02-2016, 02:29 PM
My ex bf also take zinz everyday, none of them issue you state there. Execpt dry skin of his penis scare me away lol. You should visit your doctorAshely girl, you soooo crazy :p

crazyashely69
05-02-2016, 03:02 PM
Mike its normal for a girl to freakout if we see dry skin penis lol

COUNTRYMIKE
05-02-2016, 03:07 PM
Mike its normal for a girl to freakout if we see dry skin penis lolOh trust me I'm the same way....... Wait wut? :D

AMeyer9
05-02-2016, 03:24 PM
Oh trust me I'm the same way......

Can confirm :(

It was the middle of winter and the air was dry. Why you gotta do me like that.

On a srs note, I take 50mg of Zinc Picolinate daily and don't have any of these problems... Sounds to me like you need to drink more water/improve your diet.

bri88col
05-02-2016, 05:25 PM
agree with others..something underlying is going on..or you're OD'ing on the zinc

COUNTRYMIKE
05-02-2016, 05:53 PM
Can confirm :(

It was the middle of winter and the air was dry. Why you gotta do me like that.

On a srs note, I take 50mg of Zinc Picolinate daily and don't have any of these problems... Sounds to me like you need to drink more water/improve your diet.Sorry babe..