PDA

View Full Version : Food prep

RhiannonBolt
05-01-2016, 12:37 AM
Hi guys, I have 2 full meals throughout the day, I have chicken and veg which I cook fresh on my lunch break but really can't stand it cold or heated up look looking for an alternative, what's people's verdict on turkey sausages/ quorn sausages I've just brought turkey ones, yay or nay? Thank you

Scottym1994
05-01-2016, 03:49 AM
Hi guys, I have 2 full meals throughout the day, I have chicken and veg which I cook fresh on my lunch break but really can't stand it cold or heated up look looking for an alternative, what's people's verdict on turkey sausages/ quorn sausages I've just brought turkey ones, yay or nay? Thank you

Hey
My advice would be you shouldnt limit yourself to the same foods everyday! Eat foods you enjoys and mix it up so it doesnt get boring. Just make you you hit your calories, macros and eat some veg (and fruit) to get in dem micronutrients. Dieting doesnt have to be torture. Just keep a small deficit and eat in a way which suits your body and lifestye

desslok
05-01-2016, 06:27 AM
Never cared much for turkey sausage but some of the flavored chicken sausages taste pretty good.

magician27
05-01-2016, 01:03 PM
deli meat is not the best option but if it will help you stay on track why not. it really doesnt matter for fat loss / weight gain . it all comes to caloric intake. dont try to eat same thing everyday otherwise you wont stick to it

Domicron
05-01-2016, 01:14 PM
how are you cooking the food? i bet if you made some chicken chile or stew it would heat up much better. maybe a casserole or something?

Never cared much for turkey sausage but some of the flavored chicken sausages taste pretty good.

i tried one of the Trader Joe's chicken sausage flavors and it was surprisingly good. i was ready to hate it.