PDA

View Full Version : Cellucore C4 vs muscletech shatter sx7

Eli313
04-30-2016, 10:23 PM
Which one is the best for pre-workout C4 or sx7?

llahhsoj
05-01-2016, 06:42 AM
Hopefully you decide to go with SX 7 man. Thanks for giving it some consideration.

SwollenBeast27
05-01-2016, 06:48 AM
Both great pwos imo

emergency
05-01-2016, 09:03 AM
either one be good option let us know if you need other options.

stad0203
05-01-2016, 11:58 AM
C4 was one of my first PreWorkouts and still take it to this day, (just did this morning :) )

BOGO 50% Off on both 30 and 60 Serving tubs too: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cellucor/c4.html

Kennysvgp08
05-01-2016, 09:40 PM
I've tried C4 extreme, but I heard it has a creatine, later on I figure out my weigh is slowly going down, I need pre-workout helps for burning fats. Any one can advise me?

There is a C4 RIPPED for fat loss of you'd want to check that out here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cellucor/c4-ripped.html

Oh yeah, and it's creatine free for you ;)

Eli313
05-01-2016, 09:40 PM
either one be good option let us know if you need other options.

I've tried C4 extreme, but I heard it has a creatine, later on I figure out my weigh is slowly going down, I need pre-workout helps for burning fats. Any one can advise me?

hellstorm2004
05-02-2016, 07:21 AM
I haven't had shatter, so cant really comment on that. C4 though is an excellent choice.

stad0203
05-02-2016, 07:48 AM

Just as Kenny said, C4 Ripped is geared toward helping in weightloss and is also creatine free.

llahhsoj
05-02-2016, 08:10 AM

Creatine is a great ingredient whether cutting or bulking. No preworkout really directly burns extra fat. They just give you an added push.

scottyb05
05-02-2016, 08:45 AM

Sounds like C4 Ripped is what you are looking for! The cherry limeaid tastes phenomenal..

Rob1882
05-02-2016, 09:04 AM
Have not had SX7 so can't say

Cellucor tho I liked their C4 Mass the most with the added carbs produced a superior pump and better workout overall my next favorite is the C4 50x @ 2 scoops just really good workout but my tolerance to both nitrates and stimulants is pretty high.

C4 Neuro is also fantastic been using it as a focus/energy drink that watermelon is redic good tasting

KillerHooks
05-02-2016, 11:36 AM
C4 might have been a winner a couple years ago, but it just doesn't have that WOW effect on me anymore.

I'll give this one to Shatter due to the crisp focus I get along with a strong jolt of energy. I can count on it which is all I need from my preworkout.

Pink Lemonade FTW.

emergency
05-02-2016, 12:24 PM
C4 might have been a winner a couple years ago, but it just doesn't have that WOW effect on me anymore.

I'll give this one to Shatter due to the crisp focus I get along with a strong jolt of energy. I can count on it which is all I need from my preworkout.

Pink Lemonade FTW.cant go worng with the black onyx version of shatter in cherry limeade.

I've tried C4 extreme, but I heard it has a creatine, later on I figure out my weigh is slowly going down, I need pre-workout helps for burning fats. Any one can advise me? are you eating in calorie deficit? if not start there also you could just go with a fat burner as your pwo

forevertwink
05-02-2016, 02:18 PM
I currently have both in rotation: muscletech shatter sx7 and c4 (well the mass version, but ive been through tubs of the regular c4 - previous version + new).

they're both great. i'd give the focus edge to shatter. both have roughly the same amount of caffeine (160 for sx7 vs 150 for c4), so energy is a wash. pumps go to c4 (esp with the mass version).

i dont think you can go wrong either way. i will say that shatter sx7 has 'holy basil' and you can def taste it.