PDA

View Full Version : Pineapple - skinny guy help

Markm483
04-29-2016, 07:05 AM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to post something new I've come across. As a skinny guy with a metabolism like usain bolt I can't get enough calories in a day, or rather, I'm to full to eat my 3,500 cals I need a day (sometimes) however this has all changed over the last 2 weeks!

I have been making a pineapple & melon (variety of melons each day) smoothie and drinking about 100-200mls after each meal and it makes me feel less bloated almost instantly. Within 10-15 minutes I feel back to normal compared to 1-1:30hr usually, making it so much easier to get all my calories in.

I'm aware of bromalein in pineapple that is a very impressive enzyme that can aid digestion and is an anti-inflammatory, so I'm assuming it is something to do with this.

Anyway just wanted to share this information I've gained that has helped me put on 3lbs in 2 weeks after hitting a 4 week platue previous.

Wondered if anyone else uses pineapple in this way, or found similar results?

Cheers!

Mikeez0
04-29-2016, 07:16 AM
Huh, man. If it helps you with reaching your calorie goal drink those shakes, but really, I think it is more "mentally" help, but anyway, good job that you found what works good for you :] Keep going bro !