Love: 20 pts
James: 20 pts

Game 4:
Irving: 31 pts
Love: 11 pts
James: 22 pts

XterraRob
04-24-2016, 08:22 PM
I'm liking it, LeBron is finally becoming a man.

BeastModeFTW
04-24-2016, 08:23 PM
lebron needs more help tho

notWilliam
04-24-2016, 08:24 PM
lebron needs more help tho

since all you talk about is NetRtg when arguing for curry, mind sharing what the Big 3 Net Ratings were for this series?

Ill be waiting.

LocalProjects
04-24-2016, 08:25 PM
That's why Kyries there.

BeastModeFTW
04-24-2016, 08:30 PM
since all you talk about is NetRtg when arguing for curry, mind sharing what the Big 3 Net Ratings were for this series?

Ill be waiting.

lol at all. no I point out the multitude of stats and eye test which attest to Curry being the best player in the league. net rating is just one of those numbers and that net rating is over a season long sample as opposed to a 4 game sample. lebron's net rating in the playoffs where he supposdely single handily carried the cavs to the finals was actually very pedestarian. Kyrie was the best player in the series. LeBron's plus minus numbers were inflated because he would play minutes aganist the pistons second unit while kyrie and love wouldn't. no chit lebron will get higher plus minus numbers when he gets to play aganist the garbage pistons bench while kyrie and love don't. yet another second half in this series where lebron went put up a clankfest. 3/9 in the second half after going 3/13 in the second half of game 3.

BeastModeFTW
04-24-2016, 08:34 PM
That's why Kyries there.

kyrie's just a worthless chucker tho according to lebronies. lebronies before the series were claiming that reggie jackson was better. lmao.

LocalProjects
04-24-2016, 08:35 PM
kyrie's just a worthless chucker tho according to lebronies. lebronies before the series were claiming that reggie jackson was better. lmao.

Worthless but he just won them the game? Makes sense.

BeastModeFTW
04-24-2016, 08:39 PM

he's been a top 5 player in the playoffs and was the best player in this series. doubt the way he's shooting is sustainable tho. dude was 32% 3 point shooter in the regular season and is shooting 47% from 3 in the playoffs.

feralcatbrah
04-24-2016, 08:40 PM

Who do the cavs go to for every big shot? Kyrie.

biggquis
he's been a top 5 player in the playoffs and was the best player in this series. doubt the way he's shooting is sustainable tho. dude was 32% 3 point shooter in the regular season and is shooting 47% from 3 in the playoffs.

Would he even be in the playoffs without LeBron though?

waddupi
You retard. That's a strategy used to let Kyrie develop and become more of a leader since he hasn't played that many playoff games. If you notice, Bron has taken a step back and has let both kyrie and love take actions. That's what great nba players do, unlike kobe.

BeastModeFTW
04-24-2016, 08:43 PM
You retard. That's a strategy used to let Kyrie develop and become more of a leader since he hasn't played that many playoff games. If you notice, Bron has taken a step back and has let both kyrie and love take actions. That's what great nba players do, unlike kobe.

no bron hasn't taken a step back. he's still been extremely ball dominant its just much harder to be efficient in the playoffs when you can't make a shot outside of 3 feet which is why bron's numbers are down.

HarpoonBrah
04-24-2016, 08:44 PM
Yea he should be giving it all and dropping 35 9 9 in the 1st round

guy has been to 5 straight finals and has a done of carrying

he's saving himself for when it really matters in June

LocalProjects
04-24-2016, 08:44 PM

Regular season is irrelevant.

Pretty good so far when it matters but like you said lets see if it's sustainable.

feralcatbrah
04-24-2016, 08:47 PM

so you're agreeing with me that lebron is a roleplayer. why did you mention kobe? kobe has nothing to do with this

LordFarquaad69
04-24-2016, 08:51 PM
He averaged like 23 9 7 lol strong role player

waddupi
04-24-2016, 08:53 PM
no bron hasn't taken a step back. he's still been extremely ball dominant its just much harder to be efficient in the playoffs when you can't make a shot outside of 3 feet which is why bron's numbers are down.

It is unbelievable how stupid you are. This is a strategy. He said it himself multiple times. You should worry more about your boyfriend curry than lebron himself.

feralcatbrah
04-24-2016, 08:54 PM
It is unbelievable how stupid you are. This is a strategy. He said it himself multiple times. You should worry more about your boyfriend curry than lebron himself.

shooting 10% from beyond the arc is a strategy?

BeastModeFTW
04-24-2016, 08:55 PM
Regular season is irrelevant.

Pretty good so far when it matters but like you said lets see if it's sustainable.

I don't think its sustainable and I think JR Swish will come back down to Earth and with Cavs defense still looking vulnerable I don't think the Cavs are that great of a team if LeBron continues to shoot less than 30% beyond 3 feet. But I just don't see who can take advantage of their weaknesses in the East and give them a real fight. I think they could easily sweep next round as well. I mean we saw the Cavs sweep both the Hawks and Celtics last year. Then the Raptors are having their typical playoff letdown. So that just leaves the Heat who are hard to trust.

notWilliam
04-24-2016, 09:04 PM
lol at all. no I point out the multitude of stats and eye test which attest to Curry being the best player in the league. net rating is just one of those numbers and that net rating is over a season long sample as opposed to a 4 game sample. lebron's net rating in the playoffs where he supposdely single handily carried the cavs to the finals was actually very pedestarian. Kyrie was the best player in the series. LeBron's plus minus numbers were inflated because he would play minutes aganist the pistons second unit while kyrie and love wouldn't. no chit lebron will get higher plus minus numbers when he gets to play aganist the garbage pistons bench while kyrie and love don't. yet another second half in this series where lebron went put up a clankfest. 3/9 in the second half after going 3/13 in the second half of game 3.

you used a 20 minute sample size earlier today

just a bunch of insecure lebronies. also forget that curry's net on/off in the playoffs heading into this game was +55.9.

Also, the bolded in your post. Did you watch the series at all? He had to play heavy mins because the Pistons kept making runs when he went to the bench.

BeastModeFTW
04-24-2016, 09:21 PM
you used a 20 minute sample size earlier today

Also, the bolded in your post. Did you watch the series at all? He had to play heavy mins because the Pistons kept making runs when he went to the bench.

lmao no he had to play heavy minutes in order to get his stats thats why in the 4th quarter of game 2 he was out there in the midst of a blowout. lol at lebron leading the league in mpg in the playoffs in a series that was never in doubt so he can put up raw stats.

edit: dude's the only guy playing 40+ minutes per game in the playoffs. 2 more minutes than the next guy KCP.

sdballer5588
04-24-2016, 09:21 PM
Beastmode, come the **** on man lol you could prove YOURSELF wrong in 5 seconds by glancing at LeBron's minute by minute stats in that blowout you're referencing.

lmao @ claiming he stat pads. Come on man, pick a lane.

Xgamer791
04-24-2016, 09:41 PM
This arguably the best cavs team ever, who cares if LeCreampie isn't scoring 40 ppg lol

FakeRabona
04-25-2016, 12:27 AM
But in reality basketball is a two-way game.

dude's the only guy playing 40+ minutes per game in the playoffs. 2 more minutes than the next guy KCP.

Your favourite player wishes he could play 40+ minutes per game.

wifestealer
04-25-2016, 12:28 AM
can beastmode be banned yet already???

dude is literally trolling every post he makes and posts 100x a day over the last week. it's actually getting unbearable. i would put him on ignore but then i'll just see the ignore message 30x in each thread which defeats the purpose.

gpg_prodigy
04-25-2016, 12:38 AM
just pay back for what they made him go thru last year

ismelljelly
04-25-2016, 01:10 AM
can beastmode be banned yet already???

dude is literally trolling every post he makes and posts 100x a day over the last week. it's actually getting unbearable. i would put him on ignore but then i'll just see the ignore message 30x in each thread which defeats the purpose.

He's been right 1000x in a row. You guys look like idiots constantly arguing with him. I just figured you guys were trolling him because you sound so ****ing stupid. No offense just try thinking out your stance and backing it up the way beastmode does

wifestealer
04-25-2016, 02:26 AM
He's been right 1000x in a row. You guys look like idiots constantly arguing with him. I just figured you guys were trolling him because you sound so ****ing stupid. No offense just try thinking out your stance and backing it up the way beastmode does

haha

ismelljelly
04-25-2016, 02:50 AM
haha

You are truly a moron with zero objectivity and nothing to offer of any substance. How you justify your existence is a depressing mystery.

And you and waddupi negging me? What company you keep. Repped you cause that's how much that matters. Fist yourself phaggot

thehypocrit
04-25-2016, 03:32 AM
yeh it's unbearable reading wifestealer's post

he has the reasoning skills of an afghani immigrant

Doober4
04-25-2016, 03:34 AM
I for one think this is a good thing

Midgetkiller
04-25-2016, 05:07 AM

K... Worst attempt at a smart insult I've EVER seen.

wifestealer
04-25-2016, 02:00 PM
You are truly a moron with zero objectivity and nothing to offer of any substance. How you justify your existence is a depressing mystery.

And you and waddupi negging me? What company you keep. Repped you cause that's how much that matters. Fist yourself phaggot

yikes, i don't think you guys are ready for the internet.