PDA

View Full Version : calorie surplus but over training?

Iphoneuser777
04-12-2016, 04:28 PM
hello guys. i have a doubt. i know that you can hit the same muscle again every 3 days apart. but what if you workout almost everyday hitting other muscles hard and taking atleast 1 day off and feeling somewhat burnout (but not completely) while on a caloric surplus. will you gain fat instead of muscle since muscle aren't recoverying from that hard work?

Iphoneuser777
04-12-2016, 06:16 PM
bump

Cshall98
04-12-2016, 06:17 PM
If you overtrain you will overtrain, no matter how much your eating. And if your not giving your muscles enough time to rest, then yes it will inhibit growth.

This is why you should just get on a proven program.

ErikTheElectric
04-12-2016, 08:29 PM
OP: Please consider seeking help. Constant threads (Along with overanalyzing your diet and training) are NOT going to help you at this point.

PendlayRow8500
04-12-2016, 08:33 PM
bump

Shut up and lift, hit macros, sleep in peace, wake up, get novitiate do, repeat

magician27
04-12-2016, 08:45 PM
if you dont recover you will know it OP . if you mess with lifts like squat deadlift too much you may overreach regardless of your caloric intake. you wont gain more fat at same caloric intake dont worry

HereToFlex
04-13-2016, 03:23 AM
hello guys. i have a doubt. i know that you can hit the same muscle again every 3 days apart. but what if you workout almost everyday hitting other muscles hard and taking atleast 1 day off and feeling somewhat burnout (but not completely) while on a caloric surplus. will you gain fat instead of muscle since muscle aren't recoverying from that hard work?

If your workouts are starting to be effected negatively... take a de-load week.

Mrpb
04-13-2016, 06:45 AM

If you are a beginner or novice lifter you will make fastest progress lifting on a full body program 3x per week, lifting full body on non consecutive days.

Fierce 5 is a good setup.

The questions you are asking are a strong indication you are not ready to design your own program.

BurritoJ
04-13-2016, 11:28 AM
Truly overtraining while surplus kcal will mean muscle loss and fat gain