PDA

View Full Version : I deleted my thread about the Jew-Mason conspiracy...

LukeLissen
04-08-2016, 04:58 PM
I do not want to give the impression that I am either antisemitic or anti-Mason because I am neither, and that's the way the thread was turning.

In fact ... I have great longtime friends in the real world and online here and elsewhere online who are great people who are Jews and Masons. I respect and hope to remain friends with all of them.

In fact ... although I am currently neither a Jew nor a Mason, I am seriously considering joining the Masons and may very well do so in the next year.

I do have some unresolved issues however ...

How does the real world deal with a powerful secret society that hides its goals and actions from the larger society that it exists within?

Is it OK for a very powerful secret society to exist without any real opposition?

Is it OK for a very powerful secret society to exist that is very heavily involved in our federal politics without any real open opposition to it ?

Is this type of secret society mostly a harmful anti-democracy occurrence or mostly a helpful one?

If these secret alliances are mostly benevolent, then why the need for so much utmost secrecy? If they were mostly benevolent, then there would be no need for utmost secrecy, correct?

I can talk bad about about the Jew-Mason alliance, but I can also most certainly talk good about them because they have done a great many good things over recent centuries and especially the past century. Hell, they founded this country which is the greatest country in the history of humanity.

In the same respect about that, I can talk good or bad about any alliance of people ... whether it be the Republican or Democratic Parties, or whether it be communism or capitalism, or whether it be liberalism or conservatism, or whether it be globalism or nationalism.

I can argue the good and bad sides, the benefits and harm of, the good characteristics and bad characteristics of each and every single one of these.

The only way you could get rid of political parties is through an authoritarian anti-freedom measure, because the freedom of association is a part of our freedoms.

I hate some of the things about how our mainstream media pushes a lot of BS propaganda, but the only way you could legally control that is through some very heavy-handed authoritarian anti-freedom measures/laws/actions.

This is what Hitler tried to do - he tried to fight many of these things but the only way he could do it was through highly authoritarian, and very detrimental anti-freedom measures/laws/actions.

Anyway, I have studied these issues and there are no easy answers.

I know that the Jew-Mason alliance has a very strong influence in this world and often times that is good and sometimes it is bad.

I know that I have extraordinary potential and can offer much good to this world. Instead of being outside of it looking in, I realize that I can offer much more to this world working with those who are most successful in it.

Sincerely,
Your future President,
Lukelissen

zinkhan99
04-08-2016, 05:01 PM
No worries, the content of your previous thread was a pure coincidence (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/coincidence-detector/hldnghbakgkgeocjllocmpobpppkfepo)

tk217
04-08-2016, 05:11 PM
I'm fine with the secret society.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/1c/23/49/1c23497f963823217a078674eafc235f.jpg

When you gonna join the club?

sigsauerbrah
04-08-2016, 05:24 PM
Well the end goal is to eliminate 80% of the worlds population, so I am against it.

LukeLissen
04-08-2016, 05:35 PM
I'm fine with the secret society.

[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/1c/23/49/1c23497f963823217a078674eafc235f.jpg[/im

When you gonna join the club?

I'm probably/hopefully looking at joining them sooner rather than later.

They were cautious about me at first because of my past problematic alcoholism, but I'm actually proving myself very well to them now.

I've shown that I can have one or two drinks without it being a problem. In that past, my ass would be going from two or three drinks to 12 or 24 drinks drunk in a heartbeat.

I've prayed to God about this a lot daily and it has worked. I used to be a hard uncontrolled alcoholic drinker and now I can be a normal drinker. It's kinda important too, because almost all of these guys drink, but they drink 'normally.'

djfuzzy
04-08-2016, 05:44 PM
Well the end goal is to eliminate 80% of the worlds population, so I am against it.brb pretending to be Jewish from now on

wings_unhinged
04-08-2016, 05:52 PM
I don't care if someone wants to form a "secret" society.

A-GAME
04-08-2016, 05:56 PM
I don't care if someone wants to form a "secret" society.

It's fairly normal behaviour when you think about it. Just like it's fairly normal for rich left wingers like George Soros and friends to fund organisations which push their agenda. Nothing conspiratorial about it.

wings_unhinged
04-08-2016, 05:59 PM
It's fairly normal behaviour when you think about it. Just like it's fairly normal for rich left wingers like George Soros and friends to fund organisations which push their agenda. Nothing conspiratorial about it.

I think it's the exclusive nature of these organizations that rubs people the wrong way. Conspiracies will always follow people with wealth.

Mcfreako
04-08-2016, 06:02 PM
Didn't read a single word, Negged

AmTheGuitar101
04-08-2016, 06:04 PM
One does not simply enhance one's knowledge if sensitive topics can't be talked about.
I have a feeling not one fkn person actually knows what happened before 1933 in Germany.

A-GAME
04-08-2016, 06:09 PM
I think it's the exclusive nature of these organizations that rubs people the wrong way. Conspiracies will always follow people with wealth.

Absolutely.

One does not simply enhance one's knowledge if sensitive topics can't be talked about.
I have a feeling not one fkn person actually knows what happened before 1933 in Germany.

Sure we do, but feel free to explain if that's how you feel. I'm always interested.

tk217
04-08-2016, 06:10 PM
brb pretending to be Jewish from now on

The Circumcision stings for a little while but - you get use to it.

benedetto27
04-08-2016, 06:12 PM
I noticed that last Ted Cruz townhall before Wisconsin was done in a masonic lodge

http://i.imgur.com/Y4FDbu8.jpg

"grassroots"

AmTheGuitar101
04-08-2016, 06:12 PM
Absolutely.

Sure we do, but feel free to explain if that's how you feel. I'm always interested.
Let's hear it then. I'm curious behind your reasoning why hitler made radical changes following the Weimar era.

ack33
04-08-2016, 06:41 PM
The Bilderberg meeting this year is in Germany at Dresden, Saxony, in the Kempinski-Hotel Taschenberg-Palais, inner city of Dresden between 6/9 and 6/12

Rumored that Germany will be one focused topic

Jerma
04-08-2016, 06:50 PM
Well the end goal is to eliminate 80% of the worlds population, so I am against it.na and I'm on ur side. but if you're a "ruling class" you are smart enough to realize that you need at the very least a stagnant population but more likely a growing population to maintain your status killing 80% of the population would bring us back to cave days where their wealth and influence would be naught.

A-GAME
04-08-2016, 08:04 PM
Let's hear it then. I'm curious behind your reasoning why hitler made radical changes following the Weimar era.

Lol pls go. I told you to explain if you wanted to share some knowledge you think we are missing. I can't be bothered getting into how Germany was being squeezed, prior to the rise of Hitler. I'm not a history teacher.

TheCaptainA
04-08-2016, 08:46 PM
Masons worship satan.

in alot of their ceremonies, they honor "The light bearer." They will tell you it is the God you serve (you can be jewish, muslim or christian and enter the masons)

however once you reach a certain height (33rd degree), you are finally informed about the mysteries of the society, and who the light bearer really is...

KoolKidRyan
04-08-2016, 09:59 PM
Well the end goal is to eliminate 80% of the worlds population, so I am against it.

The population is at unsustainable levels. I hope I make the cut.

sigsauerbrah
04-08-2016, 10:04 PM
The population is at unsustainable levels.

False.

tk217
04-09-2016, 04:20 AM
Masons worship satan.

in alot of their ceremonies, they honor "The light bearer." They will tell you it is the God you serve (you can be jewish, muslim or christian and enter the masons)

however once you reach a certain height (33rd degree), you are finally informed about the mysteries of the society, and who the light bearer really is...

Technically I'm a satanist if we're going off the Church of Satan.

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked. [Quit preaching]
Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them. [Quit Bitching]
When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there. [Libertarian philosophy]
If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy. [Respect or gtfo]
Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal. [Don't rape]
Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved. [Don't steal and assist in suicide]
Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained. [Hard work and intelligence is rewarding]
Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself. [Again, quit bitching]
Do not harm little children. [No ****]
Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food. [Keep your environment sustainable]
When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him. [Don't be a dick - defend yourself]

TheCaptainA
04-09-2016, 04:24 AM
I noticed that last Ted Cruz townhall before Wisconsin was done in a masonic lodge

http://i.imgur.com/Y4FDbu8.jpg

"grassroots"

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bWUU3b1ZzCI/VbGxYNunmpI/AAAAAAAAA90/B5PHvuYk0pg/s1600/Hidden%2BHand%2Bwith%2BPope.jpg

http://coconutrevival.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Masonic-God-Hand.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/www.whale.to/b/hand_s19.gif

karl marx

https://i1.wp.com/vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/lafayette.jpg

Lafayette

http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/key-147-651.jpg

napoleon

ted cruz confirmed...u dont do that on accident

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_2dNr1JtrsU/hqdefault.jpg

Tha big kahoona
04-09-2016, 05:01 AM
I'm probably/hopefully looking at joining them sooner rather than later.

They were cautious about me at first because of my past problematic alcoholism, but I'm actually proving myself very well to them now.

I've shown that I can have one or two drinks without it being a problem. In that past, my ass would be going from two or three drinks to 12 or 24 drinks drunk in a heartbeat.

I've prayed to God about this a lot daily and it has worked. I used to be a hard uncontrolled alcoholic drinker and now I can be a normal drinker. It's kinda important too, because almost all of these guys drink, but they drink 'normally.'

Are you trolling or being serious?

LukeLissen
04-09-2016, 06:47 AM
Masons worship satan.

Is it aliens?

Are you trolling or being serious?
Cirrus dood

Motiviert
04-09-2016, 06:49 AM
You a traveling man? If not don't worry about it.

sigsauerbrah
04-09-2016, 10:30 AM
26 posts in and no nutsy, no CT slur, no tinfoil hat comments.

Has the Overton Window moved that much in the last year?

Lucenzo01
04-09-2016, 11:34 AM
There is a secret society but they don't have the power they would like to have. Their power dependes of the dollar. No dollar, game over. This is the real reason the USA army went to the middle east. The only thing that's keeping the dollar alive is that every barrel is sold in dollars. That's the reason they feared Ron Paul more than anyone.

second2noneBrah
04-09-2016, 12:44 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion lukekission was killed and this is cia on his account

LukeLissen
04-09-2016, 01:14 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion lukekission was killed and this is cia on his account

No.

CIA is good people. Aliens too.

ack33
04-09-2016, 05:27 PM
Its not much of a conspiracy when its a fact that the media, big-pharma, politics, entertainment, and other industries are owned my mostly jews or freemasons

OPGenesis
04-09-2016, 06:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TTO8BnJ.gif

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/182/411/jewfeel.jpg