PDA

View Full Version : Bernie supporter tells me he's turning racist lol

Boxman
03-26-2016, 11:04 AM
So yesterday an ultra-liberal friend of mine tells me "Boxman, (he didn't really say "Boxman") this election cycle is turning me into a racist". This guy campaigned for Bernie and is one of those big-time "white guilt" people. He was alluding to the frustrating (for him) phenomenon of virtually all black voters casting their lot with Hillary Clinton in these ongoing primaries, and how he just doesn't understand why they don't back Bernie, who would actually be far better for Black America than Hillary.

I said to him "You've discovered the liberal base isn't what you thought it was. It's not ivory tower white intellectuals like you. It's poor, ignorant blacks who can't be bothered to even learn the first thing about the candidates or much anything else for that matter. Most of them are dumber than even those white trailer trash you're always making fun of."

I watched this guy undergo the same transformation in his views of Islam, as his liberal belief succumbed to harsh reality in recent years. If this guy isn't careful he's going to find himself no longer a card-carrying liberal SJW. :)

JB05
03-26-2016, 11:05 AM
Anyone with a brain is disappointed in both parties

Cchrisrun
03-26-2016, 11:08 AM
Anyone with a brain is disappointed in both parties

This is what brought about the Trump/Bernie phenomenon this election cycle.