PDA

View Full Version : Is Broboma still retarded?

sn24
03-18-2016, 05:58 PM
Started lurking again here a bit and noticed that Broboma still has no idea what a basketball even looks like. Is he still just as retarded as he was before, or did I just happen to read a couple posts like that but he's improved for the most part? Serious question

BJohnny1988
03-18-2016, 05:59 PM
He caught some feelings earlier in the week when some troll made fun of his tattoo.

Started tagging in all his buddies and calling for the forum to help him fight his battle.

He'll be aight tho.
I think.

sn24
03-18-2016, 06:01 PM
He caught some feelings earlier in the week when some troll made fun of his tattoo.

Started tagging in all his buddies and calling for the forum to help him fight his battle.

He'll be aight tho.
I think.

Lmfao what's his tattoo? Can't tell from his avi

cashinout
03-18-2016, 06:02 PM
omg you can't just ask if people are retired

BloodyRed5
03-18-2016, 06:03 PM
all i know is

that guy really hates kobe

LocalProjects
03-18-2016, 06:07 PM
Taking a break from the sports misc because the Lakers suck is super understandable op.

sn24
03-18-2016, 06:10 PM
Taking a break from the sports misc because the Lakers suck is super understandable op.

I used to post a lot in 2014 and they were garbage back then too
I just have better **** to do now for the most part

LocalProjects
03-18-2016, 06:12 PM
I used to post a lot in 2014 and they were garbage back then too
I just have better **** to do now for the most part

Yeah .5 seconds of your time is super inconvenient

broboma2012
03-18-2016, 06:15 PM
i think here we have yet another case of someone who believes something that he really hasn't thought about. this makes you mad, but it isn't my fault. it is your fault for not revising your belief as you aged and became more discerning in your ability to take in information.

btw, op: are your titties still in a long distance relationship? (credit to sdballer)

broboma2012
03-18-2016, 06:17 PM

exactly this. interesting choice of making a pointless ad hominem attack thread and then attempt to get on the high horse

BJohnny1988
03-18-2016, 06:28 PM
Lmfao what's his tattoo? Can't tell from his avi
dunno don't care.

ask him.

broboma2012
03-18-2016, 06:31 PM
dunno don't care.

ask him.

this is why you are in a thread about me giving some dude updates about me

http://i.imgur.com/s6FTtQE.gif

sn24
03-18-2016, 06:32 PM

Reading through threads and each individual comment, replying to them, and getting back on to reply to people who replied to me takes a lot longer than .5 seconds

sn24
03-18-2016, 06:33 PM
i think here we have yet another case of someone who believes something that he really hasn't thought about. this makes you mad, but it isn't my fault. it is your fault for not revising your belief as you aged and became more discerning in your ability to take in information.

btw, op: are your titties still in a long distance relationship? (credit to sdballer)

Lol @ not being able to think of something to say so you just have to use an insult sdballer used 2 years ago

BJohnny1988
03-18-2016, 06:47 PM

Whether you're retarded or not is mildly entertaining and works while the NCAA tournament is going on.

What's on your arm doesn't.

You'll be aight.
I think.

LocalProjects
03-18-2016, 06:49 PM
Reading through threads and each individual comment, replying to them, and getting back on to reply to people who replied to me takes a lot longer than .5 seconds

Yeah not really.

sn24
03-18-2016, 06:53 PM
Yeah not really.

Lol at trying to justify your addiction to this site by using my lack of miscing as an insult. Having 832 posts in 2 months isn't something to be proud of. I'm still pretty ashamed of myself that I have 8000+ posts in 2 years. If you're actually 26 years old, it's pretty sad that you spend so much time on here and you should really go do something. Not even trying to be an ******* or anything, just actually trying to help you out

LocalProjects
03-18-2016, 06:54 PM
Lol at trying to justify your addiction to this site by using my lack of miscing as an insult. Having 832 posts in 2 months isn't something to be proud of. I'm still pretty ashamed of myself that I have 8000+ posts in 2 years. If you're actually 26 years old, it's pretty sad that you spend so much time on here and you should really go do something. Not even trying to be an ******* or anything, just actually trying to help you out

This post is some dedication. I'm worried about you.

sn24
03-18-2016, 06:55 PM
This post is some dedication. I'm worried about you.

LMAO after seeing your Oladipo post I'm convinced you're MurkinSeason since nobody else here cares about Orlando. Didn't you request a ban? Damn man you actually started posting some good **** some time last year what happened?

ClutchAnalyst
03-18-2016, 06:56 PM
Unfortunately OP

This is basically him

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/spongebob/images/2/22/My_Pretty_Seahorse_19.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111015224125

LocalProjects
03-18-2016, 06:56 PM
LMAO after seeing your Oladipo post I'm convinced you're MurkinSeason since nobody else here cares about Orlando. Didn't you request a ban? Damn man you actually started posting some good **** some time last year what happened?

Strange you know this after saying you've been too busy. Idkkkkk mannnnn... something stinks in Burbank.

sn24
03-18-2016, 06:58 PM
Strange you know this after saying you've been too busy. Idkkkkk mannnnn... something stinks in Burbank.

LMAO after seeing your Oladipo post I'm convinced you're MurkinSeason since nobody else here cares about Orlando
LMAO after seeing your Oladipo post I'm convinced you're MurkinSeason since nobody else here cares about Orlando

not that hard to figure out lmao

LocalProjects
03-18-2016, 06:58 PM

not that hard to figure out lmao

Much dedication right now.

BloodyRed5
03-18-2016, 06:59 PM
loving this thread lol

strong everything

sn24
03-18-2016, 07:02 PM
loving this thread lol

strong everything

It's pretty disappointing to see that Murkin became trash again. He was pretty terrible at the start, then started really getting better and actually destroyed a few people on here. Looks like he reverted back to his old ways

LocalProjects
03-18-2016, 07:03 PM
It's pretty disappointing to see that Murkin became trash again. He was pretty terrible at the start, then started really getting better and actually destroyed a few people on here. Looks like he reverted back to his old ways

This might be the gayest **** I've ever read.

StrapNScrap21
03-18-2016, 08:47 PM

BJohnny Drama doing BJohnny Drama things. It's beautiful, like watching a trainwreck you can't pry your eyes from.

broboma2012
03-18-2016, 08:49 PM

any more disappointing than the fact that you have obviously been lurking these forums and decide to emerge to say you have been like super busy with real important things?

and all of this because i told you that santa doesn't exist (because you are stupid i will spell out this analogy: kobe isn't as good as you think he is).

and all this time away from these forums i bet you haven't gotten your tits to reconcile their differences and move back in together

broboma2012
03-18-2016, 08:51 PM
Unfortunately OP

This is basically him

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/spongebob/images/2/22/My_Pretty_Seahorse_19.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111015224125

at some point you are going to have to branch out of spongebob squarepants for your cultural references.

sn24
03-18-2016, 08:57 PM
any more disappointing than the fact that you have obviously been lurking these forums and decide to emerge to say you have been like super busy with real important things?

and all of this because i told you that santa doesn't exist (because you are stupid i will spell out this analogy: kobe isn't as good as you think he is).

and all this time away from these forums i bet you haven't gotten your tits to reconcile their differences and move back in together

Nah man if I was lurking all the time I definitely wouldn't have had the self control to not post. I've posted a couple times here and there the past few months but never cared to really look at any threads

GetBig0rDieTryn
03-18-2016, 08:58 PM
what happened in the bench press contest between you and sdballer? i never followed up on that

broboma2012
03-18-2016, 10:23 PM
Nah man if I was lurking all the time I definitely wouldn't have had the self control to not post. I've posted a couple times here and there the past few months but never cared to really look at any threads

oh so you have an addiction to this place that you cannot help. so you are essentially relapsing right now.

broboma2012
03-18-2016, 10:23 PM
what happened in the bench press contest between you and sdballer? i never followed up on that

I got 9 and I think baller got 14 or 15

HoustonMiscer
03-18-2016, 10:36 PM
Broboma is a nice guy srs.

sdballer5588
03-18-2016, 10:41 PM

That thread became a meeting place for the 5 sports miscers who actually lift.

StrapNScrap21
03-18-2016, 11:00 PM

Could've been so much more man. This video was perfect for that thread.

6vm7EMUpdto

sn24
03-19-2016, 01:10 AM
oh so you have an addiction to this place that you cannot help. so you are essentially relapsing right now.

Lol who said I was addicted? It's not like I actively tried to quit or anything, I just had better **** to do. I have a bit more free time than I did before so I decided to get back on the misc for a bit. I'm not gonna make 50 posts a day like you do

BloodyRed5
03-19-2016, 01:13 AM

no worse feeling then getting DYEL'd brah

broboma2012
03-19-2016, 07:21 AM
here you are projecting pretty hard

a couple posts later admitting your lack of self control

Lol who said I was addicted? It's not like I actively tried to quit or anything, I just had better **** to do. I have a bit more free time than I did before so I decided to get back on the misc for a bit. I'm not gonna make 50 posts a day like you do

it is obvious you feel you have a problem

sn24
03-19-2016, 11:23 AM
here you are projecting pretty hard

a couple posts later admitting your lack of self control

it is obvious you feel you have a problem

Ok so with this post you 100% confirmed my thread title
Thanks bro

But to explain it, I never said I was addicted to the misc. Murkin was saying that I'm still around but never post anymore. I was saying that if I was lurking constantly I would have gotten too tempted not to post. Doesn't have anything to do with a misc addiction

broboma2012
03-19-2016, 01:30 PM
Ok so with this post you 100% confirmed my thread title
Thanks bro

But to explain it, I never said I was addicted to the misc. Murkin was saying that I'm still around but never post anymore. I was saying that if I was lurking constantly I would have gotten too tempted not to post. Doesn't have anything to do with a misc addiction

JmanTheJuiceman
03-19-2016, 01:53 PM
You guys are ****ing homos

sdballer5588
03-19-2016, 10:53 PM
You guys are ****ing homos

Said the guy who was never fully accepted