PDA

View Full Version : Kasich Calling a Cop an Idiot During Traffic Stop - Video

MuscleXtreme
03-17-2016, 06:36 AM
nTf_qyRXhxk

Anyone know how to tweet this over to Trump? Just more evidence of Kasich being a elitist phaggot.

velvetmudhole
03-17-2016, 06:41 AM
nTf_qyRXhxk

Anyone know how to tweet this over to Trump? Just more evidence of Kasich being a elitist phaggot.

yeah, create a Twitter account and post it. Are you and idiot??

JoshSP1985
03-17-2016, 06:47 AM
He could just make an instagram post with the snip of "You ever have a police officer pull you over that was an idiot?"

BullStampede
03-17-2016, 06:51 AM

fukking lmao

djfuzzy
03-17-2016, 06:52 AM
inb4 left wing spin of Kasich agreeing that cops are idiots

velvetmudhole
03-17-2016, 06:54 AM

More Governors are killed by policemen than blacks. It's a statistic that most people don't know about. Kasich was probably scare for his life in this video

MuscleXtreme
03-17-2016, 07:07 AM

:cool:

dfwt70gt
03-17-2016, 07:08 AM
Kasich should listen to the suggestions of the left. He should definitely be running as a democrat.

PenorCut
03-17-2016, 07:20 AM
anyone who's not socially retarded can read that Kasich is a scumbag.

Always gives off the elitist "know it all" vibe. Always seemed like a guy who would stab his friends in the back just to get ahead. This video just proves my suspicion on his character.

HoganIsGOAT
03-17-2016, 07:22 AM
He is so pathetic.

BigDawg69
03-17-2016, 07:53 AM
just tweeted this to Trump, let's see if we get a instagram ad using it

JUSA
03-17-2016, 08:00 AM
I really dislike Kasich at this point. He has done an admirable job of creating this image of him as this soft-spoken, nice and moderate man - but beneath it, he seems like a pretty non-decent guy.

It's like Jeb(!), while I think his depiction at the hands of Trump was largely unfair (that he was a low-energy dweeb), the image he attempted to present himself as completely went against the underhanded and dirty tactics he employed throughout his campaign behind the scenes. So, while he wasn't a low-energy cuck, he very likely is a disgusting power-hungry nasty human being. I get that same vibe from Kasich, although to his credit he's very good at presenting himself as something he likely is not.

aranadiscoteca
03-17-2016, 08:22 AM
So if a cop has someone pulled over on the side of the highway you are supposed to switch lanes when passing?

Postmort3m
03-17-2016, 08:23 AM
So if a cop has someone pulled over on the side of the highway you are supposed to switch lanes when passing?

Yes

velvetmudhole
03-17-2016, 08:24 AM

any emergency vehicle

http://www.moveoveramerica.com/

http://www.snopes.com/politics/traffic/moveover.asp

JoshSP1985
03-17-2016, 08:40 AM

You don't have to if you're not able but if lanes are free you're supposed to switch.

If you CANNOT switch lanes from heavy traffic then you're supposed to slow to 15MPH under the posted limit.

WrestlingFan123
03-17-2016, 08:41 AM
Kasich should listen to the suggestions of the left. He should definitely be running as a democrat.

LOL the left doesn't want this union busting bozo who threatens proxy wars against Russia.

velvetmudhole
03-17-2016, 08:42 AM
just tweeted this to Trump, let's see if we get a instagram ad using it

What's your twatter handle?

TaeBoNinja
03-17-2016, 08:44 AM
#globalistlivesmatter

Burtle1
03-17-2016, 09:05 AM
Trump will have a field day with this lol what a dirt bag Kasich is

wickedman
03-17-2016, 09:07 AM
Geewilickers guys maybe he's a bigger piece of **** than we thought gosh darn it!

TheAmericano
03-17-2016, 09:08 AM
This will actually help him wit the black vote

compan
03-17-2016, 09:11 AM
anyone who's not socially retarded can read that Kasich is a scumbag.

Always gives off the elitist "know it all" vibe. Always seemed like a guy who would stab his friends in the back just to get ahead. This video just proves my suspicion on his character.

If character was a factor in this election, how many people do you think would even still be around? Definitely not Hillary.

PaulG
03-17-2016, 09:17 AM
There was always something uncanny about him... like he's not all there. Him being all nonchalant, subtle and dull is what makes him appear moderate... fooled again.

He certainly wasn't aware of the emergency vehicle on the side of the road that he passed. Also, he was completely unaware his blinker was blinking right the entire time... and while merging back onto the main road.

I wonder if he has a conscious or is actually aware of this reality.

lalaland86
03-17-2016, 09:26 AM
I got a ticket for this in Oregon. Must change lanes if there is a police on the shoulder. It is a law to try and reduce the number of police struck by vehicles while serving our communities. It is a perfectly reasonable request.

JaxBrah
03-17-2016, 09:33 AM
ive been pulled over for this same exact reason. i honestly had no idea it was a rule, was upfront and honest to the cop, and didnt even recieve a warning. lol at kuckich freaking out over it

YesWayNoWeigh
03-17-2016, 09:37 AM
Lol at trumpers getting worked up over this when doland disrespected all POWs

RIKTER
03-17-2016, 09:40 AM

INB4 more Soros money.

Dave22reborn
03-17-2016, 09:40 AM
Does he believe that throwing a tantrum over this would help him out?

ack33
03-17-2016, 09:41 AM
Aww shucks. I mean c'mon guys, like jeez oh man. You can bet dollars to donuts that he can balance Ohio's budget. Gee whiz like holy cow

ZantaKlaus
03-17-2016, 09:45 AM
President of Ohio John Kasich should be more respectful to the federal police in his nation of Ohio.

lalaland86
03-17-2016, 09:47 AM
ive been pulled over for this same exact reason. i honestly had no idea it was a rule, was upfront and honest to the cop, and didnt even recieve a warning. lol at kuckich freaking out over it

My copper told me if I went around school and taught the law to 10 people and had them sign a statement with their name and drivers license number he would throw the ticket out. I think this was the perfect way for him to handle it. Love the police. Except for officer Chang out of Devonshire, he is not included when I say that. (j/k Chang)

ThePoz
03-17-2016, 10:07 AM
I don't see the big deal. He got a traffic citation and he was pissed off about it. I think most of us can commiserate with that. I'd be willing to bed Trump has had citations where he is clearing in the wrong too.

mydawgs
03-17-2016, 10:31 AM
I don't see the big deal. He got a traffic citation and he was pissed off about it. I think most of us can commiserate with that. I'd be willing to bed Trump has had citations where he is clearing in the wrong too.

So why call the cop an idiot, unless the cop is an idiot for doing his job and he got caught. Should he be excused from obeying the law because of who he is while the rest of us that make this mistake get tickets.....I mean if we let this slide the next thing you know a presidential candidate could build an entire email infrastructure to bypass national security protection of sensitive communications ......... oh wait

Tha big kahoona
03-17-2016, 10:36 AM
Offended by Kasich calling someone an idiot
Supports someone whose entire lexicon consists of insults, and refers to women as bimbos and fat slobs.

DeadAtheistsLOL
03-17-2016, 10:53 AM
Supports someone whose entire lexicon consists of insults, and refers to women as bimbos and fat slobs.
you're an atheist. You have no right to give moral judgement, bitch.

JoshSP1985
03-17-2016, 11:13 AM

Sure, but I didn't go around giving speeches calling the officer an idiot because well I broke the law and got caught. He felt he was above the law and was pissed to find out he wasn't.

holtmcg
03-17-2016, 11:17 AM
Supports someone whose entire lexicon consists of insults, and refers to women as bimbos and fat slobs.It's hypocrisy at its finest.

JD805
03-17-2016, 11:19 AM

Hypocrisy at it's finest. They can dish it but they cant handle it when someone else dishes it.

JoshSP1985
03-17-2016, 11:19 AM

"Only Rosie O'Donnell" - Trump

Tha big kahoona
03-17-2016, 11:36 AM
you're an atheist. You have no right to give moral judgement, bitch.

I didn't judge anybody, i merely pointed out a double standard of peace and prosperity

LugosiNineOne
03-17-2016, 11:44 AM
But he balanced the budget!

BrahPlease
03-17-2016, 11:55 AM
it is pretty idiot to be forced to go to court for a minor traffic infraction....

da fuq kinda logic is that. also, most people dont even move over on the interstates when people are pulled over cuz their might not even be a open lane to move into. did he have room to move into the other lane?

mydawgs
03-17-2016, 11:57 AM
It's hypocrisy at its finest.

C'mon there is enough hypocrisy by all politicians to go around, right. I mean love peace and prosperity unless you are a coal miner then no job fo u.

Or we honor our military fallen heroes after 3 or 4 days but can't miss sending a WH representative to the fallen black youth that tried to kill an officer.

Glass houses and stones.

Cchrisrun
03-17-2016, 12:03 PM
it is pretty idiot to be forced to go to court for a minor traffic infraction....

da fuq kinda logic is that. also, most people dont even move over on the interstates when people are pulled over cuz their might not even be a open lane to move into. did he have room to move into the other lane?

so you didnt watch the first 10 seconds of the video then?

ThePoz
03-17-2016, 12:08 PM
So why call the cop an idiot, unless the cop is an idiot for doing his job and he got caught. Should he be excused from obeying the law because of who he is while the rest of us that make this mistake get tickets.....I mean if we let this slide the next thing you know a presidential candidate could build an entire email infrastructure to bypass national security protection of sensitive communications ......... oh wait

Because he's pissed about being forced to appear in court and possibly even believes he is right. People have brain farts all the time and don't realize what they're doing.

Sure, but I didn't go around giving speeches calling the officer an idiot because well I broke the law and got caught. He felt he was above the law and was pissed to find out he wasn't.

But you don't have the podium to give those speeches right? Normal people would complain to their friends, family or around the water cooler at work.