PDA

View Full Version : I can feel my tail bone?

Mikecepius
03-15-2016, 06:24 PM
Ok so making this short. I used to weigh almost 300 lbs now I'm 232 at 6"4 so I lost really good ammount of weight and when I was fat I never used to feel my tail bone and now I'm at a decent weight I can feel my tail bone everything I sit down and when I do crunches it's really annoying. Does weight loss have the contribute to this?

stingray72
03-15-2016, 07:22 PM
Ok so making this short. I used to weigh almost 300 lbs now I'm 232 at 6"4 so I lost really good ammount of weight and when I was fat I never used to feel my tail bone and now I'm at a decent weight I can feel my tail bone everything I sit down and when I do crunches it's really annoying. Does weight loss have the contribute to this?

When i got down to 129.0 I know I felt my tail bone more. It wasnt as comfortable sitting down on hard surfaces.

Shureshock
03-15-2016, 09:30 PM

Have noticed this when doing sit ups, it's s strange feeling, if you've never felt it before!

Znik
03-16-2016, 02:03 AM

Yup, as you reduce ass fat the tail bone becomes more prominent and depending on bone structure starts "sticking out" when you sit/crunches etc. especially when you sit down poorly (like leaning forwards/backwards/slouching).