PDA

View Full Version : Curry is a system player. Kerr made him. None knew him 3 years ago.

waddupi
03-15-2016, 04:07 PM
Do people even realize this? The dude is literally a system player. You want proof? The dude wasn't even an all star 3 years ago, barely averaged 23. All of a sudden, he is a "King" under Steve Kerr. Inb4 he is young and only getting better. Shut up. He is 28.

chlaxman
03-15-2016, 04:08 PM
So salty

nikonD70s
03-15-2016, 04:12 PM
if anything, mark jackson made him. kerr just came in at the right time when all the pieces were starting to come together. but of course since kerr is the current coach he takes all the credits. even luke walton went undefeated when kerr was out i believe or maybe they lost a game or 2.

Emidoody
03-15-2016, 04:16 PM
welcome back bro.

cashinout
03-15-2016, 04:18 PM
i wouldn't say system player, but he's definitely benefiting from this specific team

Shortstop36
03-15-2016, 04:19 PM
prolly the best system player of all time

waddupi
03-15-2016, 04:20 PM
if anything, mark jackson made him. kerr just came in at the right time when all the pieces were starting to come together. but of course since kerr is the current coach he takes all the credits. even luke walton went undefeated when kerr was out i believe or maybe they lost a game or 2.

Nope. Kerr was the one who implemented the dirty screens, pick and roll strategies allowing curry to constantly be open and chuck 3s. He was an average player under jacksOn.

IsLifeRealLife
03-15-2016, 04:22 PM
The GOAT is bake

Dave P
03-15-2016, 04:48 PM
I thought you an-hero'd or something.

chlaxman
03-15-2016, 04:48 PM

Yea it's not like their offensive efficiency took a huge jump when Kerr took over...

BloodyRed5
03-15-2016, 04:51 PM
I always felt Klay Thompson was more of a system player, not Curry.

waddupi
03-15-2016, 04:54 PM
I always felt Klay Thompson was more of a system player, not Curry.

So is curry. He would get severely exposed if he didn't have all nba defenders bailing him out and doing the dirty work for him.

Dave P
03-15-2016, 04:59 PM

Mark Jackson helped on the defensive end and was great for rah-rah pom pom cheering. He was devoid of scheme and the team had success despite him, not because of him. The perfect template for a regular season coach.

Kerr gets the credit because he took a good team and made them great. Definitive moments that were completely coaching-decided that contributed to the success. He made actual adjustments that were the reasons we won. Jackson had none of that. Jackson doesn't get sh!t because he took a good team and had no idea what to do with it.

ClutchAnalyst
03-15-2016, 05:10 PM
prolly the best system player of all time

kahwi leanord contests that label pretty well but its hard to pick between the two

Krunk Fu
03-15-2016, 05:11 PM
Dudes a beast shooter ala Ray Allen or Reggie Miller. Not sure he would "make" a team better who's really bad without him. Does it matter though? They will probably win it all again and he's the main piece of the puzzle.

stekcor
03-15-2016, 05:24 PM
Steven curry is a cancer and is the worst player in nba history. He's hurting the game so much it's not even funny. Unknowledgeable nba viewers aka bandwagoners know nothing about basketball and don't understand how pathetic what curry does is detrimental to the game and rather a huge insult

FOMD
03-15-2016, 05:56 PM
Do people even realize this? The dude is literally a system player. You want proof? The dude wasn't even an all star 3 years ago, barely averaged 23. All of a sudden, he is a "King" under Steve Kerr. Inb4 he is young and only getting better. Shut up. He is 28.

Steven curry is a cancer and is the worst player in nba history. He's hurting the game so much it's not even funny. Unknowledgeable nba viewers aka bandwagoners know nothing about basketball and don't understand how pathetic what curry does is detrimental to the game and rather a huge insult

Lol @these two phaggots coming back from camp around the same time. The mods trollin' us harder than they are

stekcor
03-15-2016, 06:01 PM
Lol @these two phaggots coming back from camp around the same time. The mods trollin' us harder than they are

steven curry is a piece of chit just like you and every bandwagon warriors fan. pls euthanize yourself.

HoustonMiscer
03-15-2016, 06:09 PM
Stekcor when we gonna get that drink phaggot why are you always dodging me

BloodyRed5
03-15-2016, 06:49 PM

l5u0az9Rkww

u mad? ya u mad.

Hoop_Dreams
03-15-2016, 06:57 PM
Didn't know Mark Jackson was a miscer

fleeceitout
03-15-2016, 06:59 PM
Lol glad to see you back montecarlo. I look forward to your annual meltdowns when LeTrash embarrasses himself in the Finals.

lsiberian
03-15-2016, 07:16 PM
I watched the Golden State vs San Antonio series back then and he's a system player the same way Jordan was a system player.

WileyKat
03-16-2016, 08:34 AM

Cav's fans Lol

Krunk Fu
03-16-2016, 10:00 AM
Cav's fans Lol

Wrong, LeBron fan.

Not the same

BloodyRed5
03-16-2016, 10:05 AM
I watched the Golden State vs San Antonio series back then and he's a system player the same way Jordan was a system player.

Jordan a system player?!

U FUKKIN W0T M8?!

yerlee4
03-16-2016, 10:49 AM
What's up with all this hate? Does people not know that curry is not gifted athletically so he uses his skill set to the best availability? No body has a problem with Lillard jacking up all those 3's? It's just that Portland is a **** place to play and their FO sucks! I guarantee if your pg can shoot 3's like curry he would... except he cant...

3 years ago? Poor memory selection I guess then? The team was in transition, and curry was coming off multiple injuries. Adre Iguodala first season, young Barnes, young Klay, new Bogut, no Green. Jeeze people

gswarrior510
03-16-2016, 03:47 PM
Dudes a beast shooter ala Ray Allen or Reggie Miller. Not sure he would "make" a team better who's really bad without him. Does it matter though? They will probably win it all again and he's the main piece of the puzzle.

hahahaha. I see misc still has the same inbred retards posting nonsense.

Day1086
03-16-2016, 04:10 PM
OP weren't the cavs supposed to end up with the best record in the league, believe it or not?

Krunk Fu
03-16-2016, 04:13 PM
hahahaha. I see misc still has the same inbred retards posting nonsense.

Me comparing Curry to two Hall of Famers is retarded? hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaa

hahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha fuking idiot. Ray Allen is one of my fave players of all time. If you think I was hating on Curry for playing like one of the GOAT players, then you, my friend, can choke on a dick. He's arguably one of the best shooters of all time already.. and you think I'm retarded? Lmao I'm sorry Jesus Christ didn't play basketball, so I don't have anyone else to compare him to..

FGCHENG
03-16-2016, 04:15 PM
OP weren't the cavs supposed to end up with the best record in the league, believe it or not?

#facts

Bieber69
03-16-2016, 04:22 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH OP is so fukking mad right now. literally seething that Le2-6 has no chance this year. He's in a state of depression.. nightmares about chef curry GOATing on him and hitting 3s at 30 feet.

How mad are you you pathetic phaggot? LeBoeing787 drives home in his Kia and applies finasteride, meanwhile chef GOAT curry goes home and rails his hot wife

vtecaddict
03-16-2016, 04:32 PM
if curry went to another team, he'd be just another harden.

shaky scoring binges with sad defense.

put harden on the warriors, that's a dynasty with 5+ rings.

harden can create his own shots more effectively than curry.

only reason why harden is overshadowed by curry is b/c of all the drama with houston. Harden carries the game in the clutch.

Day1086
03-16-2016, 04:33 PM

only reason why harden is overshadowed by curry is b/c of all the drama with houston. Harden carries the game in the clutch.

http://giant.gfycat.com/FearfulImperturbableCleanerwrasse.gif

BloodyRed5
03-16-2016, 04:35 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/FearfulImperturbableCleanerwrasse.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/c9FKHGP9GGjEk/giphy.gif

FGCHENG
03-16-2016, 04:39 PM

http://replygif.net/i/1355.gif

Day1086
03-16-2016, 04:55 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/c9FKHGP9GGjEk/giphy.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/EvilNeglectedAnteater.gif

Bieber69
03-16-2016, 05:31 PM

this is the dumbest chit ive ever read

stekcor
03-16-2016, 05:40 PM

one hundred

BloodyRed5
03-16-2016, 05:41 PM
one hundred

dtsf8S154Cw

IzVenomous
03-16-2016, 05:46 PM
Lmao take some fries with all that salt you got op

I watched curry when he went to davidson he is gonna be top 3 shooter of all time and if they keep playing like this he will be top 10 all time.

Didn't even have to leave the team who drafted him to get a ring

stekcor
03-16-2016, 05:49 PM
9maeu1-ap9I

9maeu1-ap9I

BloodyRed5
03-16-2016, 06:01 PM
9maeu1-ap9I

lol u cheeky kunt

thehypocrit
03-16-2016, 07:46 PM
I don't understand why 1on1 is glorified so much lol