PDA

View Full Version : Trump's attacker identified... liberals support this guy... #NotMyFlag Protester

NattyCory
03-12-2016, 01:25 PM
Video of the attack
06d4t1704N8
You bernie supporters are lunatics

This is the attacker
Q0Kwcp2DLFo
Liberals are radicals & out of control!

Rustlemyleaves
03-12-2016, 01:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/BeV7NFk.jpg?1

KhumatMibra
03-12-2016, 01:32 PM
deport him to Syria

District
03-12-2016, 01:39 PM
It's as if making sense is not a part of the conversation anymore...it's more like a free for all where you just say whatever comes to mind and everybody accepts it as the truth. Somebody attempted to attack Donald Trump during his speech? MY GOD, MUST BE A LIBERAL, IN FACT, IT MUST BE A LIBERAL WHO SUPPORTS BERNIE SANDERS, IN FACT, IT MUST BE A LIBERAL WHO SUPPORTS BERNIE SANDERS AND IS GAY! MY GOD, IN FACT, IT IS A LIBERAL WHO SUPPORTS BERNIE SANDERS WHO IS GAY AND HATES FREEDOM!

The blatant fear displayed by anyone who is pegging the attacker as Bernie supporter shows how weak of a position Trump and Hilary are in....they have no punches against Sanders, and thus resort to fiction.....quite pathetic and even more, sad for this nation.

ZARBrah
03-12-2016, 01:40 PM
Who do you really blame for this, I mean libcucks gonna libcuck like this beta phaggot but when the republican party turned against him they cucked themselves big time, and to think these are the same republicans Trump has been funding all these years.

KhumatMibra
03-12-2016, 01:42 PM
It's as if making sense is not a part of the conversation anymore...it's more like a free for all where you just say whatever comes to mind and everybody accepts it as the truth. Somebody attempted to attack Donald Trump during his speech? MY GOD, MUST BE A LIBERAL, IN FACT, IT MUST BE A LIBERAL WHO SUPPORTS BERNIE SANDERS, IN FACT, IT MUST BE A LIBERAL WHO SUPPORTS BERNIE SANDERS AND IS GAY! MY GOD, IN FACT, IT IS A LIBERAL WHO SUPPORTS BERNIE SANDERS WHO IS GAY AND HATES FREEDOM!

The blatant fear displayed by anyone who is pegging the attacker as Bernie supporter shows how weak of a position Trump and Hilary are in....they have no punches against Sanders, and thus resort to fiction.....quite pathetic and even more, sad for this nation.

except he is a bernie sanders supporter, his twitter account shows/proves it....

NattyCory
03-12-2016, 01:42 PM

He's got islamic music playing in the background. He's protesting the American Flag
How can you defend people like this?

http://i.imgur.com/lwinYlT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EjotHXz.png

Letthemcome
03-12-2016, 01:44 PM
um what no he was just protesting peacefully when the racist, xenophobic trump nazis attacked him. trump must be stopped, he is racist and wants to **** his daughter

District
03-12-2016, 01:45 PM
except he is a bernie sanders supporter, his twitter account shows it....

I wasn't attempting to say that he is not a Bernie supporter. What I was trying to show is that it does not matter who he supports....his actions do not reflect on the candidate. It's lunatic to associate the action of a random man to a presidential candidate because he supports him. If a serial killer drinks Coca Cola instead of Pepsi, should that reflect on Coca Cola is some sort of serial killer harbinger?

He's got islamic music playing in the background. He's protesting the American Flag

Cory, in no way am I supporting the idiot who attacked a candidate during a speech. Good god, I am not sure why you though that from what I said.....

Skythes
03-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Crowd should have taken his coat and tore him apart (srs)

I wasn't attempting to say that he is not a Bernie supporter. What I was trying to show is that it does not matter who he supports....his actions do not reflect on the candidate. It's lunatic to associate the action of a random man to a presidential candidate because he supports him. If a serial killer drinks Coca Cola instead of Pepsi, should that reflect on Coca Cola is some sort of serial killer harbinger?

Cory, in no way am I supporting the idiot who attacked a candidate during a speech. Good god, I am not sure why you though that from what I said.....

It does matter because a main weapon of the establishment media in this campaign period against Trump has been to depict his supporters as racist, redneck KKK scum - this ABSOLUTELY reflects on the candidate whether you like it or not.

Insane Bernie supporters like this one deserve to be depicted and slammed in the SAME way in the media. Otherwise its biased. But we already all know that. This will probably go under-reported and disappear within days.

daxtrader
03-12-2016, 01:51 PM
This is the original video. He's part of the BLM movement, not some islamic nonsense in OP's video. He's still a POS, but let's not post false info.

Q0Kwcp2DLFo

NattyCory
03-12-2016, 01:54 PM
This is the original video. He's part of the BLM movement, not some islamic nonsense in OP's video. He's still a POS, but let's not post false info.

Q0Kwcp2DLFo

If you look at the upload date it's May 16, 2015

gunshow101
03-12-2016, 01:55 PM
hahah hope that phaggot rots in prison. give him something real to cry about.

ChapLips
next these phaggots are going to resort to bombing, libtard a of peace

showtime2389

stay mad phaggot

MeatyJeff
03-12-2016, 01:58 PM
Protect the King!!!!!

laser23
03-12-2016, 02:00 PM
All hail king Trump!!!!

SkipBayless1
03-12-2016, 02:01 PM
How the hell was this guy only charged with Disorderly Conduct?

The guy needs to be charged with attempted assassination of a political figure. He needs to serve HARD TIME in a maximum security federal penitentiary and be in solitary for 23 hours a day. We can't have him coordinate any more attempts on political figures.

I would honestly support sending him to Guantanamo and water boarding his ass.

He has a dragging the american flag with isis music FFS.

BrandG
03-12-2016, 02:05 PM

Yes, yes you were.

DeshaunWatson
03-12-2016, 02:08 PM
Rot in your jail cell lib cuck

NetherRealm
03-12-2016, 02:10 PM
If Trump is responsible for everything his supporters do then Bernie and his followers are responsible for this guy, if that's the game they're going to play then I'm going to play it too.

https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1457805065447.jpg

RoboBob
03-12-2016, 02:12 PM
I almost feel bad for liberals that they don't even see the tidal wave of change that's coming for them. You didn't know this was the hope and change Obama was gonna bring, careful what you ask for.

The left will be nothing more than children throwing a temper tantrum in 12 months.

TaeBoNinja
03-12-2016, 02:17 PM
He also apparently was in an ISIS propaganda video

wickedman
03-12-2016, 02:20 PM
And yet Trump supporters didn't mob this guy and give him the brutal ass kicking he deserved, because they are sane. Makes me ill that guys like this are "Americans". Send his ass to the Middle East and he'll be weeping like a little bitch in 48 hours.

gunshow101
03-12-2016, 02:21 PM
i just pray he doesnt actually get killed. i trust trump has tight security though

Hercegovac8
03-12-2016, 02:22 PM
This guy was a 32 year old unemployed 'professional protester' lmao, can't be any more desperate than that

The guy he attempted to assassinate would actually bring jobs back and would help his fat ass get employed too. So sad how misguided some ppl are

FRANKCANNON
03-12-2016, 02:29 PM
she has a really big hand

You should see her clit. It's like a tree root.

jro9999
03-12-2016, 02:41 PM
How the hell was this guy only charged with Disorderly Conduct?

The guy needs to be charged with attempted assassination of a political figure. He needs to serve HARD TIME in a maximum security federal penitentiary and be in solitary for 23 hours a day. We can't have him coordinate any more attempts on political figures.

I would honestly support sending him to Guantanamo and water boarding his ass.

He has a dragging the american flag with isis music FFS.

Neg all Muslims on site crew
Trump 2016 crew
Deport all muslims crew
Make america great again crew

http://i.imgur.com/3b6dQgU.jpg

moksha16
03-12-2016, 02:44 PM

Oh look.. low information right wingers being wrong/lying again

those are not the same woman.

The woman giving the nazi salute IS trump supporter Birgitt Peterson

MidniteMarauder
03-12-2016, 02:55 PM
This guy was a 32 year old unemployed 'professional protester' lmao, can't be any more desperate than that

The guy he attempted to assassinate would actually bring jobs back and would help his fat ass get employed too. So sad how misguided some ppl are

implying bernie supporters want to work....

wallydubois
03-12-2016, 03:12 PM
Oh look.. low information right wingers being wrong/lying again

those are not the same woman.

The woman giving the nazi salute IS trump supporter Birgitt Peterson

This is disgusting. What's wrong with people that they have to make this stuff up. It's not like the real truth isn't damning enough.

Kodiak Bear
03-12-2016, 03:52 PM
why isn't this on television? why isn't this on CNN? yall liberals need to wake the fuk up.

someone just tried to murder Donald Trump. and Trumps the bad guy????

I'm ready to DIE for my country, ARE YOU?

SkipBayless1
03-12-2016, 03:59 PM

Neg all Muslims on site crew
Trump 2016 crew
Deport all muslims crew
Make america great again crew

http://i.imgur.com/3b6dQgU.jpg

Someone disagrees with me. Better call them a troll.

Hope all the young syrian refugee males settle in your hometown

LukeLissen
03-12-2016, 04:02 PM
Attn: Secret Service,

Next time, you should just shoot the attacker dead.

Lots of death threats have been made against Trump. Lethal force should be used against any further attackers who attempt to attack Trump.

RoboBob
03-12-2016, 04:11 PM
implying bernie supporters want to work....

Proof it was an intentional Nazi salute.

Is your dumbaZz proof one pic? Because we all know a picture never lies or bends the truth...