PDA

View Full Version : nba.com main headline is about steven curry and not westbrooks huge triple double

stekcor
03-09-2016, 09:31 PM
even though steven curry sucked today really bad. they still talk about him. this league is a joke. westbrook is the superior player and it's not even close.

fleeceitout
03-09-2016, 09:33 PM
The headlines should be about Harden and how he's about to break the season turnover record. We're witnessing history.

aal04
03-09-2016, 09:34 PM
CP3 picked his pocket all night and Westbrook had 7 turnovers. But yeah, insane numbers.

stekcor
03-09-2016, 09:37 PM
CP3 picked his pocket all night and Westbrook had 7 turnovers. But yeah, insane numbers.

westbrook
25 pts
20 asts
11 rebs
2 stl
1 blk

yep insane

compared to curry's 10pts 3 for 20 shots

YWOC
03-09-2016, 09:42 PM
Damn Houston fans still in maximum over-rustle mode after losing the MVP to Wet Wet last year.

stekcor
03-09-2016, 09:43 PM
Damn Houston fans still in maximum over-rustle mode after losing the MVP to Wet Wet last year.

Harden got voted mvp by the players because all the players know steven curry is a joke and always will be a joke.

BeastModeFTW
03-09-2016, 09:45 PM
lol at this box score watcher not realizing that the jazz were doubling curry on nearly every possession which opened up things for everybody else.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i259/funnymunny77/Steph_Curry_Halfcourt_Buzzer_Beater_vs_Jazz_zpse9m mmo3h.gif

stekcor
03-09-2016, 09:48 PM
lol at this box score watcher not realizing that the jazz were doubling curry on nearly every possession which opened up things for everybody else.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i259/funnymunny77/Steph_Curry_Halfcourt_Buzzer_Beater_vs_Jazz_zpse9m mmo3h.gif

teams try to double team westbrook but he's not a pansy like steven curry and gets out of them easily

autrefois
03-09-2016, 09:49 PM
hes gonna repeat MVP and Championship this year. Hardens repeating swag champion and lost his girl to a drug addict

zackarykapowski
03-09-2016, 09:55 PM
lol at thinking all great players don't get double teamed. They still find a way to get it done. Pathetic. Curry is the most overrated player I have ever witnessed. Great shooter and has great handles, but otherwise, no.

fleeceitout
03-09-2016, 09:58 PM
lol at thinking all great players don't get double teamed. They still find a way to get it done. Pathetic. Curry is the most overrated player I have ever witnessed. Great shooter and has great handles, but otherwise, no.

In on another Lebrony meltdown.

stekcor
03-09-2016, 10:01 PM

someone with actual intelligence on the sports misc. steven curry is a joke and is the worst player in nba history

zackarykapowski
03-09-2016, 10:03 PM
In on another Lebrony meltdown.

No meltdown here. It's just apparent that the guy is overrated. He's an excellent shooter, but other than that, he's not that special.

SompletelyCober
03-09-2016, 10:04 PM
Westbrook isn't even better than Lillard now. He's the second headline behind anything Curry does, as he should be.

zackarykapowski
03-09-2016, 10:06 PM
Westbrook isn't even better than Lillard now. He's the second headline behind anything Curry does, as he should be.

Lol brah. Lillard has had a nice run, but Goatbrook has been doing this all season.

werfendiekatze
03-09-2016, 10:13 PM
jesus stekcor you barely got unbanned and you're here already

Is steph a good player? nevermind the thousands of journalists broadcasters and former players, current players, and coaches opinions of steph curry... or his actual stats.

let's ignore reality... let's go by stekcor of bb.com misc sports subforum verdict that steph's the worst player in history.

You have a mental problem dude, you're the ricardo lopez to stephen curry's bjork

zUwXLNK6gOo

nikonD70s
03-09-2016, 11:00 PM
the media and fans are already used to westbrooks triple doubles. the media needs something new. and right now the trend is curry shooting 3's way behind the line. its what talked about now. in my opinion k. leonard is the best all around player right now. but yet the media never talks about him...therefore nobody even know who he is. errbody knows curry now

mvpshaq32
03-09-2016, 11:42 PM
maybe Westbrook should try winning against the Warriors first

also this

The headlines should be about Harden and how he's about to break the season turnover record. We're witnessing history.

stekcor
03-10-2016, 01:00 AM
jesus stekcor you barely got unbanned and you're here already

Is steph a good player? nevermind the thousands of journalists broadcasters and former players, current players, and coaches opinions of steph curry... or his actual stats.

let's ignore reality... let's go by stekcor of bb.com misc sports subforum verdict that steph's the worst player in history.

You have a mental problem dude, you're the ricardo lopez to stephen curry's bjork

zUwXLNK6gOo

First off quit calling him "steph". His fuking name is pronounced Steven. He can't even pull off a "steph". How do I have mental problems all of you are sheep to think Steven curry is even remotely good. Dude was absolute trash today. Westbrook had the first 25pt 20ast 10reb game since magic. Only 2 players in the history of the NBA to do this. But no the headline isn't about that it's about piece of literal chit curry chucking up his Chity 3. Btw his shot is ugly as fuk how can this ugly donkey never make a swish. Always rattles in

BloodyRed5
03-10-2016, 04:05 AM
nba.com rustling jimmies again

bballaman369
03-10-2016, 06:49 AM
its cause westbrook is darker than curry.

not srs

maybe srs?

lsiberian
03-10-2016, 07:24 AM
Maybe it's because Curry is nearing the best record in NBA history.

MrStrange
03-10-2016, 07:51 AM
I can't believe I JUST realized op's name is Rockets backwards.

ClutchAnalyst
03-10-2016, 08:14 AM

Basketball overlord stekcor is a genius

RustlingFX
03-10-2016, 10:20 AM
What'd you expect?

cannonhand7
03-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Reasons to hate Steven Curry
-Majority of his shots are 3's
-He's a considered a pg but doesn't run the offense nor facilitate it
-His center runs the offense
-runs around in circles coming off of 10 picks to shoot 3's like a retard.
-He makes retarded looking faces every time he makes a shot
-He flails his arms every time he gets fouled trying to pretend like he's stuff. But he would get dropped by every player in the NBA.
-Over-exaggerated ball handling abilities. has no handles
-He chews on his mouth piece like he's never eaten in his life
-He looks down at the ground the whole time because he's a pussy.
-He tries to pretend like the warriors had the hardest path to a championship when he had the easiest in history
-He sucked dick in the finals. A bench player won finals MVP
-He wrongfully won MVP because the players voted harden the MVP.
-He is ranked high in MVP rankings but is not a MVP at all not even of his own team.
-He created the largest bandwagon fanbase in the history of sports
-He single handedly ruined the nba
-Closet douchebag. tries to hard to play it off as if he isn't
-People say he's humble but he constantly talks chit. ex: he said he hopes it smells like champagne in cleveland. when he got interviewed after the game he played it off as he never said it. fake ass mf
-fake as mf.

zackarykapowski
03-10-2016, 11:21 AM
-He flails his arms every time he gets fouled trying to pretend like he's stuff. But he would get dropped by every player in the NBA.
-He tries to pretend like the warriors had the hardest path to a championship when he had the easiest in history
-He is ranked high in MVP rankings but is not a MVP at all not even of his own team.
-People say he's humble but he constantly talks chit. ex: he said he hopes it smells like champagne in cleveland. when he got interviewed after the game he played it off as he never said it. fake ass mf
-fake as mf.

couldn't agree more. Dude is making the NBA a joke. Nothing but threes. It's like a circus.

mvpshaq32
03-10-2016, 11:29 AM
-fake as mf.

tldr; how to spot a casual, unknowledge fan

Day1086
03-10-2016, 11:44 AM
Curry haters 10/10 mad

DoUEvenDrift
03-10-2016, 11:47 AM
-fake as mf.

lmao this is pretty spot on

wifestealer
03-10-2016, 12:23 PM

mind = blown

stekcor
03-10-2016, 01:32 PM

Basketball overlord stekcor is a genius

mind = blown

yep

-fake as mf.

Could have at least signed my name to it if you're going to use my pasta

lmao this is pretty spot on

yep

SompletelyCober
03-10-2016, 02:05 PM
-fake as mf.

Banned

Lord Curry wins again

TajTebwee
03-10-2016, 02:49 PM
Banned

Lord Curry wins again

/thread

Sikhveins
03-10-2016, 03:03 PM
Why not? He's shown us he can win a Championship. Westbrook has lost 10 leads in the 4th quarter.

mvpshaq32
03-10-2016, 03:10 PM
Banned

Lord Curry wins again

http://i.imgur.com/1LEfGNN.gif

aal04
03-10-2016, 03:33 PM
Banned

Lord Curry wins again

Oh great Curry, you are indeed the GOAT - better than MJ, who could never get past the badboys, needed HoF Pippen to get anywhere and needed heavy doses of celltech to get by in the handcheck era.

Curry fights through screens and shoots at an insane clip with high accuracy. He has a big dink too.

Day1086
03-10-2016, 06:12 PM
Oh great Curry, you are indeed the GOAT - better than MJ, who could never get past the badboys, needed HoF Pippen to get anywhere and needed heavy doses of celltech to get by in the handcheck era.

Curry fights through screens and shoots at an insane clip with high accuracy. He has a big dink too.

Repped

fleeceitout
03-10-2016, 06:19 PM
Why not? He's shown us he can win a Championship. Westbrook has lost 10 leads in the 4th quarter.

Well to be fair, Iggy showed us he could win a title, Curry was just along for the ride.

Sikhveins
03-10-2016, 06:21 PM
Well to be fair, Iggy showed us he could win a title, Curry was just along for the ride.

Well to be fair, KD has shown us he can win regular season MVP and lose to LeBron in the finals. Lel

fleeceitout
03-10-2016, 06:25 PM
Well to be fair, KD has shown us he can win regular season MVP and lose to LeBron in the finals. Lel

Ok?

Not sure what that has to do with anything being discussed.

Sikhveins
03-10-2016, 06:27 PM
Ok?

Not sure what that has to do with anything being discussed.

Why would they put up Westbrook and his individual stats up for a regular season game. What's he shown us besides physical talent?

Fashion?
This is Golden States league now

Shortstop36
03-10-2016, 06:28 PM

You're such a **** poster.

fleeceitout
03-10-2016, 06:34 PM
Why would they put up Westbrook and his individual stats up for a regular season game. What's he shown us besides physical talent?

Fashion?
This is Golden States league now

Um what? You're creating an argument out of something I didn't even mention.

All I said was Iggy won them that title, I didn't mention KD, Westbrook or anything about this season.

You're drunk, go home.

stekcor
03-10-2016, 07:29 PM

pretty sure he has a micro penis and don't ever compare steven to MJ. The only thing steven curry should be compared to is a pile of chit. because that is what he is

DGen94
05-16-2016, 10:01 PM
Curry the twink is no match for Durantula and Westgod. Chucking 3's wont save him this round

And stevie adams is doing GOAT things hnnng