PDA

View Full Version : Should Trump release the tapes?

blckndyllw
03-04-2016, 06:50 AM
Title

Nebor
03-04-2016, 06:51 AM
Title

His sex tapes showcasing his massive dong? That'd put little Rubio in his place for sure!

blckndyllw
03-04-2016, 06:56 AM
His sex tapes showcasing his massive dong? That'd put little Rubio in his place for sure!poor little Rubio

LukeLissen
03-04-2016, 06:58 AM
No. Private home sex tapes should stay that way.

Besides, everyone already knows he has a massive manhood.

illriginalized
03-04-2016, 07:08 AM
Tapes with NYTimes?

Yes. ;)

AdamOm
03-04-2016, 07:11 AM
Unless you are on a witch hunt, the obvious answer is no

Fahnestock
03-04-2016, 07:27 AM
Only if Cruz/Rubio release the tapes from their donor meetings. Would like to hear what Ted said to his big hedge fund donor under IRS investigation, you know the department Ted wants abolished.

RougeProdigy
03-04-2016, 07:31 AM
Lol @ cucks saying not to release the tapes. Are you OK being lied to?

AdamOm
03-04-2016, 07:35 AM
Only if Cruz/Rubio release the tapes from their donor meetings. Would like to hear what Ted said to his big hedge fund donor under IRS investigation, you know the department Ted wants abolished.

Hillary should also release her transcripts from all her speeches, and every candidate should release their off the record talks in the interest of transparency.

swimmer32
03-04-2016, 07:40 AM
Hillary should also release her transcripts from all her speeches, and every candidate should release their off the record talks in the interest of transparency.

He should wait until the general election. I'd like to see Trump release the transcripts, and then call out Hillary to release the transcripts of her speeches to the big banks.

blckndyllw
03-04-2016, 07:41 AM
Unless you are on a witch hunt, the obvious answer is no

What if you just want the truth?

JoshSP1985
03-04-2016, 07:42 AM
Don't really care. It would be no benefit to him to do so.

LukeLissen
03-04-2016, 07:44 AM
What if you just want the truth?

You dont want the truth. You're just scared knowing Trump is gonna destroy your idol Clinton.

http://i.imgur.com/FeN09zp.jpg

StiffSproles
if everyone else running releases private tapes or conversations, then Trump should too. Other than that, no. What's the point?

leafs43
No.

Like Obama and his birth certificate he should make libs stew in their craziness.

blckndyllw
03-04-2016, 07:48 AM
You dont want the truth. You're just scared knowing Trump is gonna destroy your idol Clinton.

http://i.imgur.com/FeN09zp.jpg

Never said I'd vote for anyone but Bernie but just lol at Trump nut huggers so scared of what's on those tapes they'd rather bury their heads in the sand and be lied to, pathetic

blckndyllw
03-04-2016, 07:49 AM
No.

Like Obama and his birth certificate he should make libs stew in their craziness.

If you believe Obama was born in Africa you're retarded. Trump playing his voters for idiots is actually on tape though

Fahnestock
03-04-2016, 07:52 AM
If you believe Obama was born in Africa you're retarded.Trump playing his voters for idiots is actually on tape though

If you have the tapes why are you here asking about them rather than selling them for millions at this very moment?

blckndyllw
03-04-2016, 07:57 AM
If you have the tapes why are you here asking about them rather than selling them for millions at this very moment?

Trump would sue

Foe1605
03-04-2016, 08:00 AM
He's smart enough to know that if he were to release the tapes, even if they are 100% benign, the media will find a way to take something out of context to use against him. Why create more problems for himself?

blckndyllw
03-04-2016, 08:07 AM
He's smart enough to know that if he were to release the tapes, even if they are 100% benign, the media will find a way to take something out of context to use against him. Why create more problems for himself?
Lol at convincing yourself that's the reason he wants to keep it under wraps, the guy is talking and spouting **** on social media all the time without a care for the media but NOW he's afraid they'll spin it? Pls

Even if they were 100% damning his nut huggers would either and or make excuses for it or deflect, deflect, deflect like their master would

p5165
03-04-2016, 08:14 AM
No he shouldn't. Out of principle. If Trump lets some spineless Ted or Ruboto bully him into releasing tapes then he'll be deemed as a pushover. Trump made a good reference to the court cases - if you're known as the "settler", everyone will sue you. Off record is off ****ing record. If we're gonna stretch things then everything will lose its meaning and value.

But Cruz and Rubio are more than welcome to release the tapes of their private meetings with their lobbyists and pundits, where they discuss the "favors" those candidates must do in the future in order to receive their millions dollar campaign contributions. Can't turn on a TV channel anymore without facing an endless Rubio or Cruz commercial spam, I sure wonder where they get their money from to pay for such vigorous advertisement, and why the hell would some SuperPAC pick up the tab on their behalf... hmm...

gachase21
03-04-2016, 08:18 AM
Trump should tell them he will release his private tapes when Romney releases all the private tapings of his dealings with the donor class puppet masters.

As far as his tax returns he should tell them he will release those on the same day Romney did(in September), and do so by emailing them to Hillary's server.

rocketfish
03-04-2016, 08:19 AM
i kinda knew he wouldnt deport everyone tho. figured its something he wouldnt do and thats probably on the tape. has to be true because trump changed his position on it saying to be flexible or give way. someone at new york times snitched tho.

RoboBob
03-04-2016, 08:20 AM
Cruz and Rubio, champions of the constitution and law of the land! Well, unless it's about an off the record interview from Trump, in which case they continually attack him to prove his innocence. You can't say you respect the laws of this country and then violate said laws founding principle, innocent until proven guilty.

Booger eating Cruz even said last night, multiple times, "Then release the tapes and prove your innocence, Donald"

JUSA
03-04-2016, 08:36 AM
Unless you are on a witch hunt, the obvious answer is no Wait until he wraps up the Primaries, then him saying he is flexible about deportation will play out better in the GE. Release them then.

Personally, while I like the idea of a wall - rounding up over ten million people here and sending them back never sat well with me at all. Logistically and morally it just seemed wrong. If he backs off of that, I will probably vote for him in the GE and not go Libertarian. Although if Ventura is the Libertarian candidate, I'll probably vote Trump regardless.

With the people here, in my work I deal with a lot of illegals over here who are worker types, many are decent folk. Most jump back and forth between here and Mexico, coming here for 1/2 a year and working and then going back to their families. I would say that needs to end. Most will just go back on their own - but those with families here, often with children who are citizens, let them come forth and if they have a clean record, don't send them back. Make them pay taxes, make them get insurance and allow them to work - but do not immediately grant citizenship. Put them at the back of the line and make them pay a fee/fine and wait their turn.

Those with criminal records who are here, who obviously won't step forward, actively seek them and if they're caught, you toss them ASAP. Do whatever you want here, make a task force who actively seeks out the cholos and gang members and removes them, regardless of whether they have a family here or not. **** them.

JaxBrah
03-04-2016, 08:40 AM
Lol @ cucks saying not to release the tapes. Are you OK being lied to?

lol @ demanding off the record recordings from only one candidate

FlexLex
03-04-2016, 09:08 AM
Absolutely not.its ridiculous that candidates can demand other candidates release something off the record because they feel like it. Trumps response to this was one of his strongest points in the debate--didnt waiver and spoke logically about the right to privacy and respect within interviews.The fact the NYT would even say something like this is a problem.

And i am not a large Trump supporter.

Aesthetical
03-04-2016, 10:45 AM
lol @ demanding off the record recordings from only one candidate

He's clearly the only candidate in the RNC that matters and is going to be in the general election. Why are you so afraid of whats on the tapes?

RoboBob
03-04-2016, 10:49 AM
He's clearly the only candidate in the RNC that matters and is going to be in the general election. Why are you so afraid of whats on the tapes?

I don't think anyone's afraid.

The point is that the game being played around these off the record recordings is much like when someone says "if you got nothing to worry about than why do you care if the NSA monitors your every conversation"

Aesthetical
03-04-2016, 10:54 AM

The point is that the game being played around these off the record recordings is much like when someone says "if you got nothing to worry about than why do you care if the NSA monitors your every conversation"

Thats not the point...the point is that there is a very valid reason to believe that he said some of his biggest positions are just rhetoric. Meaning he has no intention of doing the things he's saying he is doing. He can easily put this issue to bed, but he refuses to.

This is not about the NSA, this is about a position he has taken while running for president, and statements he made to a reporter which may prove he is playing you all for a fool, but you'd rather deflect the argument and stick your head in the sand rather than have lord emperor trump just release the tape and put it to bed if its false.

HubertL
03-04-2016, 10:57 AM
Thats not the point...the point is that there is a very valid reason to believe that he said some of his biggest positions are just rhetoric. Meaning he has no intention of doing the things he's saying he is doing. He can easily put this issue to bed, but he refuses to.

This is not about the NSA, this is about a position he has taken while running for president, and statements he made to a reporter which may prove he is playing you all for a fool, but you'd rather deflect the argument and stick your head in the sand rather than have lord emperor trump just release the tape and put it to bed if its false.

there is no "valid reason" to think so. What - off some hearsay from fukkin Buzzfeed?

If someone agrees to go "off the record", that means that no one else should hear about it.

RoboBob
03-04-2016, 11:02 AM

It's absolutely a question of privacy, and even the POTUS is entitled to it. It was compared to the NSA because you can't understand, or refuse to accept the facts, of the specific situation. Lol if you think some accusation is a "very valid" reason.

You're just a salty lib that feels intellectually and morally superior to people that disagree with you. Keep riding the Hilldog or Bern train.

FRANKCANNON
03-04-2016, 11:07 AM
No.

Trump doesn't need to do anything he doesn't feel like doing.

rocketfish
03-04-2016, 11:10 AM
there is no "valid reason" to think so. What - off some hearsay from fukkin Buzzfeed?

If someone agrees to go "off the record", that means that no one else should hear about it.

its clear that someone from the new york times released some info or the "tape" to someone and thats how this got out.

and there has to be truth to it due to the fact trump went from "THERES GOING TO BE A WALL" "WE WILL DEPORT" to "Got to have some give" "Flexible" on yesterdays debate about the said topics.

so is there truths to it? got to be. the only problem is if trump tells it how it is and then he isn't with this "tape". but I always thought he wouldn't deport all those people, its too crazy thinking about gathering up what 11 million people and shipping them away

stonesfan129
03-04-2016, 11:29 AM
Tapes of what? Are the other candidates releasing their tapes? Is Hillary going to tell America everyone who donated to the Clinton Foundation?

Bosscoo
03-04-2016, 11:46 AM
I'm surprised that supporters on here who are voting for Trump is because he is 'strong' on immigration and has made numerous public statements to that effect, don't want to find out what his actual views and policies are going to be before they cast their vote. If he's willing to tell the New York times exactly how 'strong' his real positions are, why won't he tell the people who are actually going to vote for him?

Object
03-04-2016, 11:54 AM
Tapes of what? Are the other candidates releasing their tapes? Is Hillary going to tell America everyone who donated to the Clinton Foundation?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/09/us/politics/hillary-clinton-faces-test-of-record-aiding-women.html?_r=0
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/419178/clinton-foundation-took-money-saudi-propagandists-joel-gehrke
http://www.wsj.com/articles/clinton-foundation-defends-acceptance-of-foreign-donations-1424302856
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/05/hillary-clinton-foundation-state-arms-deals
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/figures-saudi-prince-who-bashed-donald-trump-is-big-clinton-foundation-donor-enjoys-dwarf-tossing/
http://freebeacon.com/blog/clinton-foundation-terrorism/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/26/clinton-foundation-donors_0_n_7441486.html

gachase21
03-04-2016, 11:57 AM
This is such a silly topic as far as the impact it will have on the election.

Trump could release tapes of him raping a goat and that wouldn't change his supporters opinions.

trailwarrior
03-04-2016, 12:32 PM
Hillary should also release her transcripts from all her speeches, and every candidate should release their off the record talks in the interest of transparency.Don't forget their private emails also!

TaeBoNinja
03-04-2016, 12:34 PM
Can people stop calling them "tapes". We 1980 now?

TaeBoNinja
03-04-2016, 12:35 PM
This is such a silly topic as far as the impact it will have on the election.

Trump could release tapes of him raping a goat and that wouldn't change his supporters opinions.
His numbers in Virginia would go up frankly....

BrahPlease
03-04-2016, 12:36 PM
This is such a fake cookie cutter manufactured issue its a total joke. The losers have nothing to go off of so they focus on a non issue and make it such a big deal.

BrahPlease
03-04-2016, 12:38 PM
its clear that someone from the new york times released some info or the "tape" to someone and thats how this got out.

and there has to be truth to it due to the fact trump went from "THERES GOING TO BE A WALL" "WE WILL DEPORT" to "Got to have some give" "Flexible" on yesterdays debate about the said topics.

so is there truths to it? got to be. the only problem is if trump tells it how it is and then he isn't with this "tape". but I always thought he wouldn't deport all those people, its too crazy thinking about gathering up what 11 million people and shipping them away

Yeah, like 50ft or 45ft, or the exact date to build the wall and how their gonna do it. Flexible like that. You gotta be flexible

ItsWhatIDo
03-04-2016, 12:41 PM
No. But I find it funny that the same poorly educated people that Trump plays a fool for his businesses, university, and now his campaign are the ones saying not to release the tapes.

Bosscoo
03-04-2016, 01:02 PM
The losers have nothing to go off of so they focus on a non issue and make it such a big deal.

Yeah because it's not like being tough on immigration is a major platform he's running off or anything. Wouldn't want to find out exactly how liberal his actual views and policies will be until after he's elected.

rocketfish
03-04-2016, 01:04 PM
Yeah, like 50ft or 45ft, or the exact date to build the wall and how their gonna do it. Flexible like that. You gotta be flexible

i don't think it has to do with the wall height size buddy thats not something you go off the record with. don't be a fool.

wickedman
03-04-2016, 01:15 PM
I, for one, want Trump to wear a walkie talkie from now on so we can hear every conversation he has.

CalmWind
03-04-2016, 01:21 PM
No, he should not release the tapes, because it was off the record.

If I want to say something publicly, on the record, then I will be careful with the words I choose, and how I construct my statement.

But if I was recorded off the record, it means I am relaxed, and I might say something that could be open to interpretation and be quoted out of context to be used against me. Such as a soundbyte in a negative political TV advertisement.

So no, he should not release it.

thugonomics
03-04-2016, 01:28 PM
Besides the points already made in this thread, if he released what he said off the record hes breaking 2 of the most important principles in any professional relationship, trust and integrity. When someone is suppose to be off the record, its off the record. If you start violating that you lose any trust a potential business partner would have in you and you won't get any more business.

Scumbag carrier politicians like Rubio and Cruz who have never ran a successful business don't understand these concepts.

Then of course the IF YOU GOT NOTHING TO HIDE JUST LET US LISTEN TO EVERY CONVERSATION AND READ EVERY EMAIL YOU EVER HAD argument is absolutely in play and beyond stupid, he has no reason to bend to these losers and play those tapes.

blckndyllw
03-04-2016, 01:51 PM

The point is that the game being played around these off the record recordings is much like when someone says "if you got nothing to worry about than why do you care if the NSA monitors your every conversation"lol just stop

ItsWhatIDo
03-04-2016, 01:52 PM
Yeah because it's not like being tough on immigration is a major platform he's running off or anything. Wouldn't want to find out exactly how liberal his actual views and policies will be until after he's elected.

You have to pass it to find what's in it