PDA

View Full Version : James Harden Last 18 Games: 32/8/8 on 63% TS

BeastModeFTW
03-03-2016, 08:47 AM
with an offensive rating of 122. dude has been crazy dominant lately but its been going unnoticed. 29/7/6 on 60% TS for the season.

biggquis
03-03-2016, 08:55 AM
with an offensive rating of 122. dude has been crazy dominant lately but its been going unnoticed. 29/7/6 on 60% TS for the season.

While I can't say anything negative about those stats, the guy is an eyesore to watch play. He lives at being gifted free throws when he could probably put up the same numbers if he actually tried to score. And they're also 8-10 in those 18 games. That's some Kevin Love with the Wolves type stuff

BullBoy8
03-03-2016, 08:59 AM
It is unnoticed because the rockets are still losing and are a .500 team. They are 8-0 in games ty lawson hasn't played in though, including last nights game against the Pelicans.

Rockets have been the most disappointing team in the nba along with the Bulls this year. And these two play the abc prime time game on Saturday.

HoustonMiscer
03-03-2016, 09:30 AM
I don't give a fuk about these stupid fukking stats anymore I want to win games

dmoneythegoat
03-03-2016, 09:45 AM
It is unnoticed because the rockets are still losing and are a .500 team. They are 8-0 in games ty lawson hasn't played in though, including last nights game against the Pelicans.

Rockets have been the most disappointing team in the nba along with the Bulls this year. And these two play the abc prime time game on Saturday.rockets shot 8.8% from 3 on 34 attempts last night and still beat us lol. God we suck so bad. Each team 20+ TOs too. One of the sloppiest games I've seen in a long time

ImJJames
03-03-2016, 09:58 AM
Empty stats of peace.

I hate his style, dude has more FT's made than FG's made...

0zP7haK0DOc

BloodyBaron
03-03-2016, 10:06 AM
eFG > TS% imo. TS% takes free throws into too much consideration.

sdballer5588
03-03-2016, 10:16 AM
Lower FTr% than last season, same TS%, haters are going to hate regardless. Lol @ pretending this is anything like Kevin Love on the Wolves. Harden had these exact stats last season and won 57 games, call me when Kevin Love did any of that.

ImJJames
03-03-2016, 10:18 AM

eFG doesn't take FT shooting in consideration at all....

TS% = Overall scoring efficiency eFG% = Only field scoring efficency

Either way both are good, I guess it just depends which will fit your narrative.

sdballer5588
03-03-2016, 10:19 AM
eFG doesn't take FT shooting in consideration at all....

Either way eFG and TS is the only way to measure scoring or efficiency, not FG%.

FG% can still be properly used. Though I always die laughing when I was legit the only person on this site that knew how to use eFG% like a year ago, now morons on here regurgitate it in situations it doesn't apply.

Fr0Be
03-03-2016, 10:24 AM
Lower FTr% than last season, same TS%, haters are going to hate regardless. Lol @ pretending this is anything like Kevin Love on the Wolves. Harden had these exact stats last season and won 57 games, call me when Kevin Love did any of that.
What are you trying to say? Harden still can't lead a team to the promise land and it's evident this season.

sdballer5588
03-03-2016, 10:26 AM
What are you trying to say? Harden still can't lead a team to the promise land and it's evident this season.

I'm trying to say? I'm trying to say anyone who mentions Kevin Love and James Harden in the same sentence that isn't the sentence "James Harden is way better than Kevin Love" is an idiot.

Fr0Be
03-03-2016, 11:01 AM
I'm trying to say? I'm trying to say anyone who mentions Kevin Love and James Harden in the same sentence that isn't the sentence "James Harden is way better than Kevin Love" is an idiot.
I can't argue with you there. Love is no where near as good on offense as Harden and can't create his own shots. His a liability on defense like Harden but Harden is one of the best natural scorers in the league.

Dave P
03-03-2016, 11:48 AM
He is definitely playing harder, at least statistically. I don't watch tons of Rockets games so I'm not going to front like I've seen it...I honestly can't stand watching Hardens game.

All of his "effort" stats are up for sure from before this 18-game stretch. His usage % is up by almost 10%, and his pace is up by 5 possessions, he is doing more pretty much everywhere.

His passing stats are night/day from the pre-allstar part of the season for sure, alot more ball movement happening. 37.5 passes made per game vs 55.9 in the last 18. 49.5 passes received vs 69.8 now in the last 18.

Steals 2.1 , 7.9 Rebounds, 7.6 Assists, 31.6 ppg, OE/DE 108.8 106.7, eFG% 54.4, TS% 63.4,USG% 32.4, PACE 102.09...all up by a good amount.

He was leading the league with 4.6 turnovers per game and he has got it down to 4.3 so I guess thats progress...not srs he still turns it over too much along with Westbrook.

Harden still isnt very clutch in clutch time though - .358 FG%, .243 from 3, .405 eFG%...last minute FG% is 0.269.

Can't stand Harden but he's definitely playing like a different guy here down the stretch than the rest of the season.

JungleJenetics
03-03-2016, 12:10 PM
Hate watching this phaggot play. That doesn't mean he isn't playing at a high offensive level right now, he is.

BeastModeFTW
03-03-2016, 12:12 PM

free throws should be taken into great consideration. its a huge skill to be able to get to the free throw line and make them at a high clip.

MattyFish11
03-03-2016, 03:12 PM
While I can't say anything negative about those stats, the guy is an eyesore to watch play. He lives at being gifted free throws when he could probably put up the same numbers if he actually tried to score. And they're also 8-10 in those 18 games. That's some Kevin Love with the Wolves type stuff

You obviously are an avid ESPN fanboy. If you wanted more than 10 Houston Rockets games the 'gifted' thing is such an overplayed exageration it's beyond a joke. Yeah, he gets a few calls where it's not a foul. Just like every other superstar player in the league.

Oh wait, do you think Harden getting calls driving to the hoop is worse than Kevin Durant getting calls on jumpers 20 feet away? just lol.

If every single misc cuck watched all Rockets games the whole narrative of being 'gifted' free throws would soon disappear and be followed by, "Harden had 12 free throw attempts tonight, dude should've had at last 18 - you see those blatant hacks that the refs refused to call because ESPN say Harden shoots too many free throws?"

I don't give a fuk about these stupid fukking stats anymore I want to win games

houstonmiscer gonna houstonmiscer. So you want to make the playoffs and lose your draft pick this year?

Actually so do I. Your tears at being anal raped by the Warriors 4-0, while Curry and Green are rested game 3 and 4 and Kerr stays in the Bay Area to let Walton run rings around JB would be hilarious.

Empty stats of peace.

I hate his style, dude has more FT's made than FG's made...

0zP7haK0DOc

Gosh dang it. If only other players were as good at getting by their man and penetrating to the ring as Harden, maybe they'd have more free throws too.

But nah, most perimeter players are happy to do nothing but launch from mid range out.

Beta cuck.

Must've missed last season when Harden damn near broke his back carrying a sorry team carrying ridiculous amount of injuries.

Personally think Harden can lead a team far in the playoffs, but he needs a coach who knows how to utilise other players instead of game plan A through Z be give it to Harden to try to make something work.

He is definitely playing harder, at least statistically. I don't watch tons of Rockets games so I'm not going to front like I've seen it...I honestly can't stand watching Hardens game.

All of his "effort" stats are up for sure from before this 18-game stretch. His usage % is up by almost 10%, and his pace is up by 5 possessions, he is doing more pretty much everywhere.

His passing stats are night/day from the pre-allstar part of the season for sure, alot more ball movement happening. 37.5 passes made per game vs 55.9 in the last 18. 49.5 passes received vs 69.8 now in the last 18.

Steals 2.1 , 7.9 Rebounds, 7.6 Assists, 31.6 ppg, OE/DE 108.8 106.7, eFG% 54.4, TS% 63.4,USG% 32.4, PACE 102.09...all up by a good amount.

He was leading the league with 4.6 turnovers per game and he has got it down to 4.3 so I guess thats progress...not srs he still turns it over too much along with Westbrook.

Harden still isnt very clutch in clutch time though - .358 FG%, .243 from 3, .405 eFG%...last minute FG% is 0.269.

Can't stand Harden but he's definitely playing like a different guy here down the stretch than the rest of the season.

Really don't think those stats tell the true story in Clutch.

Harden would be the person I choose behind Curry for a clutch bucket. Dude has made a few of them and makes them look easy. Kobe is no James Harden in the clutch.

free throws should be taken into great consideration. its a huge skill to be able to get to the free throw line and make them at a high clip. Beta cuck fans of other teams and ESPN followers aka Rocket haters don't seem to understand this. lmfao if any other player in the league had the will and skill set to continue to drive in the lane game after game, they would.

They seem to think players are out there acting like they could go out and get 10 free throws per game if they wanted to.

biggquis
03-03-2016, 05:45 PM

To be fair, that's not what I meant at all, if I'm the only one who mentioned that. I'd take Harden over love in a heartbeat. What I meant was I'm not impressed and it means nothing to me putting up great stats on a garbage team that doesn't win games. I wasn't referring at all to last season. I was strictly talking about the last 18 games

biggquis
03-03-2016, 05:52 PM
You obviously are an avid ESPN fanboy. If you wanted more than 10 Houston Rockets games the 'gifted' thing is such an overplayed exageration it's beyond a joke. Yeah, he gets a few calls where it's not a foul. Just like every other superstar player in the league.

Oh wait, do you think Harden getting calls driving to the hoop is worse than Kevin Durant getting calls on jumpers 20 feet away? just lol.

If every single misc cuck watched all Rockets games the whole narrative of being 'gifted' free throws would soon disappear and be followed by, "Harden had 12 free throw attempts tonight, dude should've had at last 18 - you see those blatant hacks that the refs refused to call because ESPN say Harden shoots too many free throws?"

Beta cuck fans of other teams and ESPN followers aka Rocket haters don't seem to understand this. lmfao if any other player in the league had the will and skill set to continue to drive in the lane game after game, they would.

I don't watch ESPN so your point is invalid. Get off of that man's nuts. He isn't leading anyone anywhere breaking records for turnovers. And how dare you compare anyone else in the league to James Harden, and call his blatant acting and grabbing of defenders a "skill". What you should've said is "so what if he gets foul calls. they keep calling it so he keeps doing it, but he's still a monster offensively when he gets it going".

sdballer5588
03-03-2016, 10:08 PM
To be fair, that's not what I meant at all, if I'm the only one who mentioned that. I'd take Harden over love in a heartbeat. What I meant was I'm not impressed and it means nothing to me putting up great stats on a garbage team that doesn't win games. I wasn't referring at all to last season. I was strictly talking about the last 18 games

That's valid criticism this season, but he showed last season that the numbers remain the same on a contender, if you want to call last years Rocket team a contender.

holtmcg
03-03-2016, 10:57 PM
JBB is a retard.

Hardcore_D00d
03-03-2016, 11:35 PM
It's an art bro