PDA

View Full Version : Trump will totally get along with Putin

Testifier
03-02-2016, 08:22 PM
As you all know, Putin & Russia are alpha as fukk.

combine an alpha murica president with Putin and u have 2 powerful nations working together.

can't wait to see trump make deals left & right with world leaders. srs

AdamOm
03-02-2016, 08:24 PM
Theyre going to be having meetings at the hottest night clubs drowning in HBB's. Political relations are going to become alpha as fuk

MuscleXtreme
03-02-2016, 09:11 PM
I think it boils down to real recognizes real and a mutual respect is formed from that.

AmTheGuitar101
03-02-2016, 11:10 PM
I want to see Putin and trump go in dry on that slag German chancellor and tell her she's gotta step down or else.

JD805
03-03-2016, 12:30 AM
Miscers that look up to russia are clueless. Russia has been hacking into the US government/banks/businesses and stealing tons of sensitive info.

superfunk
03-03-2016, 12:51 AM
Miscers that look up to russia are clueless. Russia has been hacking into the US government/banks/businesses and stealing tons of sensitive info.
So you're saying we shouldn't look up to America? They do exactly the same **** - see Edward Snowden. The US has certainly aligned themselves with much worse countries than the mostly Christian nation of Russia. As an outsider i find the animosity a bit weird.

JD805
03-03-2016, 12:54 AM
So you're saying we shouldn't look up to America? They do exactly the same **** - see Edward Snowden. The US has certainly aligned themselves with much worse countries than the mostly Christian nation of Russia. As an outsider i find the animosity a bit weird.

There is a HUGE difference between stealing from the US and stealing from Russia. Russia is poverty and have very little things of value while the US has a lot to lose. Edward Snowden is a PUNK. The USA is a christian nation but this isn't about "religion".

LukeLissen
03-03-2016, 01:07 AM
Russia does not have to be an opponent or a threat. We most certainly can be good allies, and Trump can do it right.

Putin needs to secretly throw the full force of his online shill army into supporting Trump.

Putin needs to be careful about being too openly vocal about it though, because many Americans, especially Republicans, are still seeing Putin as an enemy - mostly the result of bad foreign policy by Bush and especially Obama. Trump will change that once in office, and we aren't talking about phaggots carrying big red reset buttons to Putin yet still continuing to **** around non-stop against Russia like Obama and Co have.

I'm not saying Putin is perfect, because he certainly isn't, but we have allied and worked well with a lot of imperfect leaders. In the age of a rapidly growing China, we need Russia as an ally if at all possible.

superfunk
03-03-2016, 01:37 AM
There is a HUGE difference between stealing from the US and stealing from Russia. Russia is poverty and have very little things of value while the US has a lot to lose. Edward Snowden is a PUNK. The USA is a christian nation but this isn't about "religion".
Who said the US only steals secrets from Russia? Germany and Britain come to mind and it goes a lot further than that.

You missed the point in that the US has aligned themselves with countries far far worse than Russia. At least Russia has somewhat common Christian and scientific values as opposed to say Saudi Arabia. Don't forget that Russia currently provides the only access to the international space station. It also supplies the rockets that launch most US military satellites into space. Russia is much more valuable as an ally than an enemy for the US IMO.

JD805
03-03-2016, 01:44 AM
Who said the US only steals secrets from Russia? Germany and Britain come to mind and it goes a lot further than that.

You missed the point in that the US has aligned themselves with countries far far worse than Russia. At least Russia has somewhat common Christian and scientific values as opposed to say Saudi Arabia. Don't forget that Russia currently provides the only access to the international space station. It also supplies the rockets that launch most US military satellites into space. Russia is much more valuable as an ally than an enemy for the US IMO.

As I mentioned before, hacking into the US is not something that should be take lightly. Russia still wants to surpass the US and they can use that info to their advantage. I hope you can connect the dots on that.

It's not about being an ally or an enemy but it's like being ally with someone you know wants to be number one and has hacked you. They also won't extradite known hackers to the US so that's not exactly a good thing.