PDA

View Full Version : Bulk or continue to cut?

Lumps8
02-10-2016, 07:07 AM
Hi guys, current pics attached.

I am about 5'8. Started off at about 200lbs - started working out for about a year or two (on/off and not tracking any calories) but still managed to get down to about 180lbs throughout the course of the two years. About 10 months ago I started again, started working out with higher volume and tracking calories for the last 6-8 months. Managed to get down to 155lbs at the moment and not lose any strength in the gym. Consuming about 2000 Calories per day - 200p 140c 70f. Have a cheat meal about every two weeks and normally eat around 1800 the day before/after to make up for the extra calories.

I wonder whether anyone can guess my bodyfat percentage from these pics and offer advice as to whether I should continue to cut (and how much more), or whether I should start to bulk slowly?

I'm guessing I'm about 16% now as still have some fat around chest and lower belly. Was thinking of getting down to 10% by June and then maintain for two months, start a slow bulk between August - November and then cut again in time for a holiday in March 17 !! Do you think this makes sense or should I go about this any other way?

Appreciate the help !!

MichaelUk808
02-10-2016, 07:13 AM
Hi guys, current pics attached.

I am about 5'8. Started off at about 200lbs - started working out for about a year or two (on/off and not tracking any calories) but still managed to get down to about 180lbs throughout the course of the two years. About 10 months ago I started again, started working out with higher volume and tracking calories for the last 6-8 months. Managed to get down to 155lbs at the moment and not lose any strength in the gym. Consuming about 2000 Calories per day - 200p 140c 70f. Have a cheat meal about every two weeks and normally eat around 1800 the day before/after to make up for the extra calories.

I wonder whether anyone can guess my bodyfat percentage from these pics and offer advice as to whether I should continue to cut (and how much more), or whether I should start to bulk slowly?

I'm guessing I'm about 16% now as still have some fat around chest and lower belly. Was thinking of getting down to 10% by June and then maintain for two months, start a slow bulk between August - November and then cut again in time for a holiday in March 17 !! Do you think this makes sense or should I go about this any other way?

Appreciate the help !!

bulk bulk bulk man you're skinny af

Lumps8
02-10-2016, 07:16 AM
bulk bulk bulk man you're skinny af

Any idea about the BF% ? I was guessing about 16% from other pics??

fade2green514
02-10-2016, 07:19 AM

tough to tell without seeing your legs they can offset your lean body mass a huge amount if you've got some huge quads/calves

Yotone
02-10-2016, 07:21 AM
first pic im thinking bulk but the other two pics seem decent enough to keep shredding up and enjoy the summer.

two years has been a long time to be cutting weight so i can understand the desire and the need to see those shredz.

i made the mistake last summer of cutting too hard after year of bulking. i was just wanted a change but in the end i had very little mass. I should of kept bulking and i would have a lot more size this summer.

in the end id have to vote for a bulk and by the summer 2017 you should have a great physique.

MichaelUk808
02-10-2016, 07:25 AM

I'd say 12

MichaelUk808
02-10-2016, 07:28 AM

birdlegs
02-10-2016, 09:46 AM
Lift heavy and eat in a surplus. Check back in 1 year

JudgeHolden20
02-10-2016, 09:52 AM

16-17%

uready
02-10-2016, 10:09 AM
**** bulking and cutting

Grow while staying lean and maintaining.

I dont agree with dirty bulks. just grow lean man