PDA

View Full Version : simple diet plan

TomaShen
02-08-2016, 06:57 AM
Hi everybody ! its 2016 yey :D
so i have a job now for a year . while it is hard to workout after work i still cant give it up no matter what.
i work night shifts 8pm-6am(10 hours), starting this week times change 6pm-4am(will be better for me i think)

and my diet was just blank space in my mind for the last 1.5 years...so i just picked up some random article and wrote myself a plan.

I weigh 75kg @ 1.80m height.

#MORNING#
PROTEIN + CARBS + FATS
P{eggs:white fish:protein powder}
C[simple/complex]{juice:oatmeal:fruit:cereal:bagel:low sugar yoghurt}
F{peanut butter:nuts:bacon}

#AFTERNOON#[At Work]
!PROTEIN{chicken:fish:salmon:turkey:brown rice:brown pasta:whole wheat bread:potatoes:veggies}
!FATS{avocado:nuts:olive oil:whole milk}

#NIGHT HOURS#
!AVOID INSULIN
!PROTEIN{HIGH}
!CARBS{LOW}
!FATS{HIGH}

lol the type of layout of this plan.but oh well, i enjoy programming and gaming. so GG to me. :D

but will this plan suffice me in the beginning? i know i know, 6 meals a day, every 2-3 hours( my breaks at work are every 2hours30minutes so this is great)
ofcourse i will add all types of vegetables whenever im in the mood for whichever veggie.

also my morning time = 10am - 13.00.
my evening hours = 8-12pm.
my night hours = 4-6am.
(i have adjusted to night work very easily so i turn my clock upside down as to say. im not sure how to explain that)

dipatel13
02-08-2016, 07:18 AM
Read below. You don't need 6 meals a day or eat every 2-3 hours. Eat sufficient calories, hit protein and fat minimums, eat variety of micros.
Calculating Calories and Macronutrients (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380183)

SuffolkPunch
02-08-2016, 07:21 AM
You also don't need to avoid carbs at night. That idea is based on a misunderstanding of how insulin and fat storage work.

TomaShen
02-09-2016, 08:23 PM
Read below. You don't need 6 meals a day or eat every 2-3 hours. Eat sufficient calories, hit protein and fat minimums, eat variety of micros.

thanks ! so in theory i just need carbs (alot) to gain good aammount of mass. and fats to maintain health and stay in good moods etc. right? sounds easy to me. i want to keep diet simple. no complex calculating things... start of easy.

You also don't need to avoid carbs at night. That idea is based on a misunderstanding of how insulin and fat storage work.

ah ok. cool carbs before bed are good too ?

thanks both of you for replies!

gbullock32
02-09-2016, 10:54 PM
thanks ! so in theory i just need carbs (alot) to gain good aammount of mass. and fats to maintain health and stay in good moods etc. right? sounds easy to me. i want to keep diet simple. no complex calculating things... start of easy.Pretty much.

ah ok. cool carbs before bed are good too ? Nothing wrong with them at all.

thanks both of you for replies!See bold.

allrnder
02-10-2016, 12:30 AM
"
#NIGHT HOURS#
!AVOID INSULIN
!PROTEIN{HIGH}
!CARBS{LOW}
!FATS{HIGH}"

Avoid insulin? Insulin is good. But if you ant to avoid insulin then You should not eat protein.

TomaShen
02-10-2016, 03:54 AM

See bold.

Cool. thanks

"
#NIGHT HOURS#
!AVOID INSULIN
!PROTEIN{HIGH}
!CARBS{LOW}
!FATS{HIGH}"

Avoid insulin? Insulin is good. But if you ant to avoid insulin then You should not eat protein.

well see night hours.(4am since this monday my boss changed) this is the time when i am back from work and i just shower and eat and go to bed all in 20-40min.

so yeah

allrnder
02-10-2016, 11:31 AM
Cool. thanks

well see night hours.(4am since this monday my boss changed) this is the time when i am back from work and i just shower and eat and go to bed all in 20-40min.

so yeah

still no reason to avoid eating protein or carbs.

TomaShen
02-11-2016, 04:52 AM
still no reason to avoid eating protein or carbs.

ok sound ! thanks guys for the input! i will just eat now and try get training in every week !