PDA

View Full Version : Eating with Arnold's Golden Six Routine

Andrelars1
02-04-2016, 03:20 PM
I just started Arnolds Golden Six routine and Im loving it! Simple and easy, yet very hard! I train to get bigger, just below Arnold-big(when he was 19-20) and I am wondering how I should eat.

I've heard that I should just stuff my face and work my ass off at the gym, but I want to get leaner and get my bodyfat% down before I start bulking up.
I train cardio in between the weighttraining days. How should I eat to achieve that? Lean waistline and more defined muscle. I dont wanna change to another routine.

allrnder
02-04-2016, 04:55 PM
I just started Arnolds Golden Six routine and Im loving it! Simple and easy, yet very hard! I train to get bigger, just below Arnold-big(when he was 19-20) and I am wondering how I should eat.

I've heard that I should just stuff my face and work my ass off at the gym, but I want to get leaner and get my bodyfat% down before I start bulking up.
I train cardio in between the weighttraining days. How should I eat to achieve that? Lean waistline and more defined muscle. I dont wanna change to another routine.

I suggest stop trying to look like one of the greatest physiques of all time with great genetics, Especially if you are natural.

Andrelars1
02-05-2016, 12:03 AM
I dont give up easily, so you let me worry about that :P I'm just interested in learning how to eat right to get leaner while using the Arnolds Golden Six routine. Any ideas?

allrnder
02-05-2016, 12:21 AM
I dont give up easily, so you let me worry about that :P I'm just interested in learning how to eat right to get leaner while using the Arnolds Golden Six routine. Any ideas?

Do what he does if you have his genetics, take his "supplements"

Otherwise read the stickies.

dest0
02-05-2016, 02:47 AM
To know what you have to eat, read this thread:

Calculating calories & macronutrients (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380183)