Today is the day FSU gets back on top. Malik Henry = the Next Winston

Clemson looking good too

waytoodeep03
02-03-2016, 09:47 AM
Harbaughs sleepover recruit signed with USC and not Michigan lol

JMath
02-03-2016, 09:49 AM
Harbaughs sleepover recruit signed with USC and not Michigan lol

Most of the discussion for signing day is going on in the regular recruiting thread.

Harbaugh's other sleepover recruit signed with Michigan. Murphy (the one who didn't) was supposedly questionable on whether or not he would be admitted, which is believed to have been a major factor in him not going to Michigan.

Mullis1098
02-03-2016, 09:49 AM
opinhisownthread.gif

Srs though, who is racking up? I haven't been able to keep track. Also, I'm pretty sure that recruit told Harbaugh he wasn't interested, but Harbaugh thought he could fuk him til he loved him.

Guess not.

waytoodeep03
02-03-2016, 09:59 AM
opinhisownthread.gif

Srs though, who is racking up? I haven't been able to keep track. Also, I'm pretty sure that recruit told Harbaugh he wasn't interested, but Harbaugh thought he could fuk him til he loved him.

Guess not.

FSU is racking up

OLE MISS is still doing illegal things. How on earth is a school with no tradition and no NFL pipeline getting these recruits in a school out in the sticks?

2016MiamiCanes
02-03-2016, 10:06 AM
FSU is racking up

OLE MISS is still doing illegal things. How on earth is a school with no tradition and no NFL pipeline getting these recruits in a school out in the sticks?

the duffel bag or the

0 down payment 0 interest no payemtns for 48 month special

waytoodeep03
02-03-2016, 10:22 AM
the duffel bag or the

0 down payment 0 interest no payemtns for 48 month special

Ole Miss must be either dumb or stupid.

If they get caught (which they will) all the wins they are having with these top classes will be vacated so it will mean nothing in the end.

After USC, Penn State, FSU, SMU etc got wins vacated OLE Miss cannot be this dumb to think it wont happen to them.

HoustonMiscer
02-03-2016, 10:26 AM
I only care about recruiting on the NCAA 14 video game srs but it's fun to think about who will be future NFL stars

dml3
02-03-2016, 11:15 AM
Texas with a top 10 class. Good ole charlie doing big things for black history month.

FSU is GOAT tho