PDA

View Full Version : CJ McCollum

mk8
02-02-2016, 10:26 PM
future GOAT

best player in 2013 draft by faaaarrrr

future GOAT

discuss

https://45.media.tumblr.com/9274d8ed4c3729167156d90151383c3e/tumblr_o0m1dpzFi41u2klrwo1_400.gif

BeastModeFTW
02-02-2016, 10:37 PM
warriors vs blazers would be a pretty hnnnggg first round series with steph and klay vs dame and cj. just pls no boring jazz in the playoffs.

mk8
02-02-2016, 10:42 PM
warriors vs blazers would be a pretty hnnnggg first round series with steph and klay vs dame and cj. just pls no boring jazz in the playoffs.dame always shows up for curry. warriors are obviously the far superior team and Portland would be lucky as hell to steal a game. but it would still be exciting af.

honestly with the way this team is playing and talking though, they very well could be thinking 7 seed. they're a game and a half back of Houston and have them twice before the ASB.

funny everyone on here called me crazy this off season when I said Portland would surprise people and here they are, playing close to .500 ball in February.

1800_Cool_Guy
02-02-2016, 10:42 PM
He's pretty good. Still needs to work on his offense but he's coming along nicely.

BeastModeFTW
02-02-2016, 10:45 PM
dame always shows up for curry. warriors are obviously the far superior team and Portland would be lucky as hell to steal a game. but it would still be exciting af.

honestly with the way this team is playing and talking though, they very well could be thinking 7 seed. they're a game and a half back of Houston and have them twice before the ASB.

funny everyone on here called me crazy this off season when I said Portland would surprise people and here they are, playing close to .500 ball in February.

I think best case realistically for the Blazers is that they play OKC round 1. I think they can win a couple of games against OKC. dame balls out against westbrook, mccollum is miles better then whoever okc throws out at shooting guard while al faroq aminu has the athleticism and length to at least make OKC work. don't think okc's big can take advantage of the blazers weakness down low either and blazers got the coaching edge.

mk8
02-02-2016, 10:45 PM
He's pretty good. Still needs to work on his offense but he's coming along nicely.you mean his defense? offensively he's a ****ing magician

mk8
02-02-2016, 10:54 PM
I think best case realistically for the Blazers is that they play OKC round 1. I think they can win a couple of games against OKC. dame balls out against westbrook, mccollum is miles better then whoever okc throws out at shooting guard while al faroq aminu has the athleticism and length to at least make OKC work. don't think okc's big can take advantage of the blazers weakness down low either and blazers got the coaching edge.Interesting points..

I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, the Blazers could very well end up 10th or 11th. A lot can happen.

But right now they're playing really good team ball. It's exciting to see.

BeastModeFTW
02-02-2016, 11:03 PM
Interesting points..

I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch, the Blazers could very well end up 10th or 11th. A lot can happen.

But right now they're playing really good team ball. It's exciting to see.

yeah won 9/11 but that loss to philly hurts.

ClutchAnalyst
02-02-2016, 11:13 PM
Idk op, mcphaggot is pretty annoying to me

ballzofpeaze
02-02-2016, 11:13 PM
Legit thought Blazers would be a 13th seed.

Good on them.

iMakeItRain100s
02-02-2016, 11:23 PM
Lillard and CJ's game got that confidence and swagger that you love to watch.

mk8
02-02-2016, 11:25 PM
yeah won 9/11 but that loss to philly hurts.yeah. oh well. there are definitely a handful of games tho this year that Portland has blown we might look back and dwell on come playoff time. I guess that's what happens with young teams though.

ballzofpeaze
02-02-2016, 11:30 PM
yeah. oh well. there are definitely a handful of games tho this year that Portland has blown we might look back and dwell on come playoff time. I guess that's what happens with young teams though.

Won't be as costly as prior years with the way other teams have performed.

Rockets
Jazz
Phoenix

Have all underperformed thus far and probably have dropped more games they should've won than what the Blazers have thus far.

Sikhveins
02-02-2016, 11:31 PM
I use CJ skill set in the gym lately and I've been taking over.