PDA

View Full Version : Remember when these cucks talked chit about Cam?

SlootFlute
01-24-2016, 06:08 PM
Brb doesn't deserve MVP
Brb his QB rating isn't great
Brb Brady deserves it more
Brb overrated

Just lol, who the hell expected this team to go to the super bowl with only having lost one game? And on top of that their #1 receiver went out during the pre-season...

Lol @ these Trump supporters

Tommy12Orr4
01-24-2016, 06:09 PM
He's played pretty well recently, but it's hilarious how people act like the NFC playoff teams are far superior. Getting the Seahawks at your own place and then facing a Carson Palmer led playoff team.......it doesn't get much easier.

chlaxman
01-24-2016, 06:11 PM
He's played pretty well recently, but it's hilarious how people act like the NFC playoff teams are far superior. Getting the Seahawks at your own place and then facing a Carson Palmer led playoff team.......it doesn't get much easier.

That would be by far the most difficult of the 4 conference championship teams...

SlootFlute
01-24-2016, 06:11 PM

Your team faced Alex Smith in the playoffs, and lost the #1 spot to losing to the dolphins...

headinahole
01-24-2016, 06:14 PM
He's been the best qb this year BY FAR.

brb number 1 target is a 30 year old white tight end
brb still hanging 40 burgers every weekend

Tommy12Orr4
01-24-2016, 06:17 PM
That would be by far the most difficult of the 4 conference championship teams...

The Panthers pass-rush isn't near the Broncos pass-rush. I mean, no team has the pass-rush of the Broncos. I think Brady would have fared pretty well against the Panthers defense, especially on a neutral field. I never understood the hype about the Cardinals though.

I did pick the Seachickens last week though........

Your team faced Alex Smith in the playoffs, and lost the #1 spot to losing to the dolphins...

Playing for health against the Dolphins. Anyone with half a brain knows that. But, home-field may have bitten them in the ass.

SevenLions4
01-24-2016, 06:18 PM
why do people keep saying his QB rating is bad? Cam had a 99 qb rating this year

bobbydigitaloa
01-24-2016, 06:19 PM
This is why talking chit about anything you can't control is dumb as fuk.