PDA

View Full Version : The Knicks Have Already Matched Last Year's Win Total

BeastModeFTW
01-06-2016, 03:13 PM
great job by Phil completely turning around things in one year. meanwhile mitch woatchak has the Lakers on pace to yet again set the franchise record for fewest wins despite having 30 mil in cap space and the #2 pick. aaron affalo was on lowkey one of the best pickups of the offseason.

ClutchAnalyst
01-06-2016, 03:17 PM
Melo's been playing the best basketball of his career but he gets no credit. he'd also be averaged 4 ppg more if he actually got calls. i guess that's what he gets for not flopping. the guy is a solid defender, facilitator, and leader so far this season.

fkin lol'd when people said knicks won't be making playoffs.

ballzofpeaze
01-06-2016, 03:19 PM
Add serviceable vets - afflalo, lopez

Gamble on talent - dwill, o'quinn

Draft well - grant, porz

Health - melo, calderon

Yeah, they've done pretty damn well.

BeastModeFTW
01-06-2016, 03:21 PM
Melo's been playing the best basketball of his career but he gets no credit. he'd also be averaged 4 ppg more if he actually got calls. i guess that's what he gets for not flopping. the guy is a solid defender, facilitator, and leader so far this season.

fkin lol'd when people said knicks won't be making playoffs.

he'd done a great job facilitating this year and playing within the offense whenever I've watched the Knicks plays. He's had a rough start shooting wise but that can be expected after missing the last half of the year last year. still think his best year 2013. he carried that poverty Knicks team whose second best player was JR Smith to 54 wins.

JimFromRaleigh1
01-06-2016, 03:22 PM
great job by Phil completely turning around things in one year. meanwhile mitch woatchak has the Lakers on pace to yet again set the franchise record for fewest wins despite having 30 mil in cap space and the #2 pick. aaron affalo was on lowkey one of the best pickups of the offseason.

How many titles do the Knicks have since you were you born?

...That is what I thought. Mitch the GOAT is playing the game. Just LOL at people who do not believe Ben Simmons/D-LOADING/Clarkson will be the next big thing to hit the league just LOL

DicedPineapples
01-06-2016, 04:21 PM
Drafting PorzinGOAT is the best thing the Knicks have done in a long time

How many titles do the Knicks have since you were you born?

...That is what I thought. Mitch the GOAT is playing the game. Just LOL at people who do not believe Ben Simmons/D-LOADING/Clarkson will be the next big thing to hit the league just LOL

Are you actually from Raleigh?

if so, lol at bandwagon fans bragging about titles

Marronis
01-06-2016, 04:39 PM
It's because of porzingis

CeltsOrBronSD
01-06-2016, 04:42 PM
Blake borzingis is legit, they are one piece away from ecf

WafflesBrah
01-06-2016, 04:50 PM
Knicks are bake. Just rekt Hawks back to back.

KoolKidRyan
01-06-2016, 04:53 PM
Too bad they are swimming with the sharks in the bloodbath of the East.

Unlike the cake walk in the West where 15-19 gets you the 8th seed.

Marronis
01-06-2016, 05:14 PM
You guys didn't see porzingweather run up on bazemore? Shiet, they aren't playing any games

Hardcore_D00d
01-06-2016, 05:22 PM
You guys didn't see porzingweather run up on bazemore? Shiet, they aren't playing any games

i love porz but he would get completely rekt if they fought. dude weighs like 200

TyGuy505
01-06-2016, 05:28 PM
Phil needs to trade for Jennings our guards besides afflalo are trash.

DicedPineapples
01-06-2016, 05:57 PM
i love porz but he would get completely rekt if they fought. dude weighs like 200

he's closer to 230-240 and bazemore is a manlet compared to porzingod

WafflesBrah
01-06-2016, 06:04 PM
LOL JUST LOL IF YOU THINK HE HAS A CHANCE AGAINST PORZIGOD. PORZINGIS at 7'3 WOULD destroy that fake tough guy.

Phil needs to trade for Jennings our guards besides afflalo are trash.
I want a legit PG. Calderon has been playing well the past few games but he's a terrible playmaker.

ClutchAnalyst
01-06-2016, 10:05 PM
LOL JUST LOL IF YOU THINK HE HAS A CHANCE AGAINST PORZIGOD. PORZINGIS at 7'3 WOULD destroy that fake tough guy.

I want a legit PG. Calderon has been playing well the past few games but he's a terrible playmaker.

Jennings is the best passer in the game IMO