PDA

View Full Version : Jim Harbaugh Bodybags the 49ers/Jim Tomsula on twitter. #ETHER

SkipBayless1
01-03-2016, 09:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6ht0l6T.png

BorrachoDamor
01-03-2016, 09:28 PM
#rekt

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ah7KrvaX-NA/maxresdefault.jpg

Hardcore_D00d
01-03-2016, 09:39 PM
0ePQKD9iBfU

johnnyboi123
01-03-2016, 10:03 PM
even with Harbaugh, they had no shot this year with that trash ass roster.

Kane_89
01-03-2016, 10:06 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/cjKY0wWlPzLdC/giphy.gif

waytoodeep03
01-04-2016, 04:28 AM
even with Harbaugh, they had no shot this year with that trash ass roster.

It can be said had Harbaugh been there half the team wouldn't have bolted thus making them a good team this season

HtotheOV
01-04-2016, 04:43 AM
they would have been better with Harbaugh but not much maybe 7-9.

they went 8-8 last year and lost more players this season. they suck. were already deep diving.

sloop
01-04-2016, 05:01 AM
I hate when grown men use stupid ass twitter to make veiled wise cracks.

Seems so juvenile, leave that petty sh!t for 14-year old girls. :rolleyes:

Miked1978
01-04-2016, 05:24 AM
It can be said had Harbaugh been there half the team wouldn't have bolted thus making them a good team this season

Don't be delusional. You don't retire bc your coach leaves. If anything you demand to be traded but you don't phuckin retire. The free agents who left left because they were offered more money elsewhere or they were old. Crabtree left bc he wanted to be in a new offense with a new QB.

iamgenus
01-04-2016, 06:03 AM

Such an ignorant post.

You think if Harbaugh stayed magically they would get more salary cap space to re-sign the free agents they lost?

That Patrick Willis and Anthony Davis would have their injuries magically heal or Chris Borland's concussion concerns which he told his father about in training camp his rookie season would disappear because Harbaugh would put a magic pillow in his helmet to help with t hat?

Or that having Harbaugh around meant he would follow Aldon Smith around all day so he couldn't possibly drink and get cut after his arrest?

Or maybe you think that Justin Smith retired because Harbaugh left and he wouldn't actually play for his DL coach who he loved?

The idea that these guys left because Harbaugh was fired is dumb as fuk...but this is sports misc so I guess it's why I see it brought up so often on here.

camaleom
01-04-2016, 06:22 AM
Such an ignorant post.

You think if Harbaugh stayed magically they would get more salary cap space to re-sign the free agents they lost?

That Patrick Willis and Anthony Davis would have their injuries magically heal or Chris Borland's concussion concerns which he told his father about in training camp his rookie season would disappear because Harbaugh would put a magic pillow in his helmet to help with t hat?

Or that having Harbaugh around meant he would follow Aldon Smith around all day so he couldn't possibly drink and get cut after his arrest?

Or maybe you think that Justin Smith retired because Harbaugh left and he wouldn't actually play for his DL coach who he loved?

The idea that these guys left because Harbaugh was fired is dumb as fuk...but this is sports misc so I guess it's why I see it brought up so often on here.

(I...will...not...lose)
"God's son" across the belly, I prove you lost already
The king is back, where my crown at?
(Ill...will) Ill Will rest in peace, let's do it *****s

ETHER

Heaney
01-04-2016, 07:25 AM
Such an ignorant post.

Maybe all those cell phone breaks during camp could have been used on something else......like maybe practicing football?

iamgenus
01-04-2016, 11:02 AM
Maybe all those cell phone breaks during camp could have been used on something else......like maybe practicing football?

You see me saying Tomsula was a good hire?

I know you're Canadian so thinking isn't something you're used to much but just because Tomsula was a chit coach/hire doesn't mean that Harbaugh didn't deserve to be canned.

Harbaugh's shtick is made for college football where players have to deal with him for 4 years max and get the fuk out of there. Dude took over one of the most talented NFL rosters and couldn't deal once the talent started leaving town via free agency but somehow people are pretending he's up on Bill Belichick's level.

roko79
01-04-2016, 12:00 PM
Such an ignorant post.

Anthony Davis wants to play next season. He said originally he was taking a year off to heal.

iamgenus
01-04-2016, 12:02 PM
Anthony Davis wants to play next season. He said originally he was taking a year off to heal.

I'm aware doesn't change what I said though unless you believe Jim Harbaugh's khakis have healing properties.

Heaney
01-04-2016, 12:04 PM
I know you're Canadian so thinking isn't something you're used to much but just because Tomsula was a chit coach/hire doesn't mean that Harbaugh didn't deserve to be canned.

For sure, its still '92 and one 0.500 season in San Fran means a coach should be canned....oh wait, Harbaugh won as many games as your last 3-4 coaches combined

MurkinSeason
01-04-2016, 12:06 PM
Yeah because Harbaugh accomplished so much more this year. Lmao.

iamgenus
01-04-2016, 12:15 PM
For sure, its still '92 and one 0.500 season in San Fran means a coach should be canned....oh wait, Harbaugh won as many games as your last 3-4 coaches combined

Nobody cared that Josh McCown had a great season with Chicago a couple of years ago.

He had a roster with a chit ton of talent when they won all those games. Soon as the talent left town they started going downhill. That 8-8 season was just the start and Harbaugh was lucky to get his walking papers before even more talent left and his stock would've taken a giant chit.

He got to leave before they really collapsed and people like you can go on pretending that he's once in a life time HC.