PDA

View Full Version : How to eat more and not get full?

Illusional
12-15-2015, 07:26 PM
I've been trying to add some weight recently and I've been killing myself with eating! Like literally my motivation for anything has gone down because of this and I don't feel good anymore. I am eating around 3000 calories rn and haven't seen much sign of weight gain. I eat clean mostly , oatmeal and pnt butter for breakfast with a bagel and cream cheese,protein bar during school, get home eat rice and chicken and yogurt then I used to eat 2 potatoes and tuna sandwich before my workout but like I changed my workout shedule recently because my pre workout has been making me stay up all night . I got home from the gym today at 6 finished my protein shake but not realize I gotta eat those potatoes, yogurt and tuna and can't do it tbh

Partyrocking
12-15-2015, 07:28 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/43/Burger_King_Quad_Stacker_cheeseburger.jpg

OT2000
12-15-2015, 07:36 PM
Enjoy foods that a normal 16 year old would eat. Try some pizza, burgers and ice cream.

ErikTheElectric
12-15-2015, 09:02 PM
At 16...

Pizza
Peanut Butter
Milk
Nuts

DGMan99
12-16-2015, 03:53 AM
^ you guys both forgot the Chinese food.

:D

bellanor
12-16-2015, 03:56 AM
Calorie dense foods ie a cup of almonds through the day 800+ cals.

ironwill2008
12-16-2015, 05:58 AM
I've been trying to add some weight recently and I've been killing myself with eating! Like literally my motivation for anything has gone down because of this and I don't feel good anymore. I am eating around 3000 calories rn and haven't seen much sign of weight gain. I eat clean mostly , oatmeal and pnt butter for breakfast with a bagel and cream cheese,protein bar during school, get home eat rice and chicken and yogurt then I used to eat 2 potatoes and tuna sandwich before my workout but like I changed my workout shedule recently because my pre workout has been making me stay up all night . I got home from the gym today at 6 finished my protein shake but not realize I gotta eat those potatoes, yogurt and tuna and can't do it tbh

No one under 18 should be fooling around with supplements.

Stop with the protein shakes and bars and the PWO nonsense, and more with post #2. srs.