PDA

View Full Version : Prime and Healthy Derrick Rose is the greatest PG we have ever witnessed

DerrickRoseMVP
12-07-2015, 12:01 PM
He almost singe handidly beat a prime wade and prime Lebron in the playoffs. If he was playing like he did his mvp season the Bulls would beat the 72-10 Bulls record. Stephen Curry is so nothing compared to prime rose who was a great shooter, athletic and one of the best play makers in the game and a great defender. Curry has the best teammates full of all stars vs Rose who never had a good team while he was healthy. If Rose ever returns back to his mvp form the league is going to be run by the bulls

DWLJJrUWvmM Here he is abusing Curry and the WArriors

ctownballer04
12-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Derrick Rose is a poverty Westbrook who can't hold a candle to King Curry.

DerrickRoseMVP
12-07-2015, 12:06 PM
Derrick Rose is a poverty Westbrook who can't hold a candle to King Curry.
MVP rose was one of the most efficient PG's in the league. I don't know why you would compare a great playmaker and consistent Rose to a chucker Westbrook.

SdBallersNipple
12-07-2015, 12:07 PM
Why doesn't sdballer cheer for the celtics?
I hope he doesnt answer so i can keep calling out his fraud ass and stay green

sammywatkins
12-07-2015, 12:12 PM
Meh. Dude was steve francis. The only thing he had going for him was he was playing in the leastern conference

DerrickRoseMVP
12-07-2015, 12:12 PM
Why doesn't sdballer cheer for the celtics?
I hope he doesnt answer so i can keep calling out his fraud ass and stay green
It's because they suck. Only the real fans cheer for their teams even when they are bad which is a small percentage. Sdballer just coats Lebron whenever he goes which is sad.

DerrickRoseMVP
12-07-2015, 12:13 PM
Meh. Dude was steve francis. The only thing he had going for him was he was playing in the leastern conference
Steve francis can only dream of putting up the stats Mvp rose did. Steve Francis is a bootleg version of Westbrook

sammywatkins
12-07-2015, 12:16 PM
Steve francis can only dream of putting up the stats Mvp rose did. Steve Francis is a bootleg version of Westbrook
Of course. Becuase the franchise's prime was not in an era that completely favored the ball handler like roses prime.

DerrickRoseMVP
12-07-2015, 12:17 PM
Of course. Becuase the franchise's prime was not in an era that completely favored the ball handler like roses prime.
Nash was a primary ball handler during that time and put up god like stats.

HotCheetos
12-07-2015, 12:23 PM
So whose alternate account is this?

lol at SDnips being green

DerrickRoseMVP
12-07-2015, 12:24 PM

YWOC
12-07-2015, 12:25 PM
Always lol when the LeBronies try and argue that the MVP was "stolen" from Le2-4 that year.

brb, 1st seed in the East over the Heat

brb, literally nobody else on that team could create their own shot

brb, Keith Bogans starting shooting guard

brb, LeNeedsMoreHelp has prime Wade and Bosh on his team and still can't get a better record than a team whose 2nd and 3rd best players were Luol Deng and Carlos Boozer

DerrickRoseMVP
12-07-2015, 12:30 PM
Always lol when the LeBronies try and argue that the MVP was "stolen" from Le2-4 that year.

brb, 1st seed in the East over the Heat

brb, literally nobody else on that team could create their own shot

brb, Keith Bogans starting shooting guard

brb, LeNeedsMoreHelp has prime Wade and Bosh on his team and still can't get a better record than a team whose 2nd and 3rd best players were Luol Deng and Carlos Boozer
There is no words to describe how stupid you have to be to think that Lebron deserved mvp that year. Rose was the best player by a large margin taht year

SdBallersNipple
12-07-2015, 12:31 PM

lol at SDnips being greenlmao at SDnips nickname

wickedman
12-07-2015, 12:39 PM
Always a good sign when the claim to fame of the best PG we have ever witnessed is that he "almost did something".

DerrickRoseMVP
12-07-2015, 12:40 PM
Always a good sign when the claim to fame of the best PG we have ever witnessed is that he "almost did something".
Prime derrick rose with GSW roster that Curry has would 4 peat.

SdBallersNipple
12-07-2015, 12:44 PM
Prime derrick rose with GSW roster that Curry has would 4 peat.Imagine if they had Sdballer5588 as the coach. That dude apparently knows everything about basketball. His brother could be the assistant. They know who is GOAT better than actual NBA players apparently bro.

HotCheetos
12-07-2015, 12:45 PM
What's wrong, I hit a nerve just by asking whose alternate account you are?

Yes I am 32 and on a bodybuilding forum discussing sports, much better than "21" with no avi creating alternate accounts so when you make stupid threads (like this one) you don't get fake internet points taken away. Strong life.

DerrickRoseMVP
12-07-2015, 12:49 PM
What's wrong, I hit a nerve just by asking whose alternate account you are?

Yes I am 32 and on a bodybuilding forum discussing sports, much better than "21" with no avi creating alternate accounts so when you make stupid threads (like this one) you don't get fake internet points taken away. Strong life.
This is my first account and I am a along time lurker. and wow why are you pointing out my no avi? Is your avi suppose to be cool or something? It's you in a suit roflllllll!!!!

HotCheetos
12-07-2015, 12:51 PM
This is my first account and I am a along time lurker. and wow why are you pointing out my no avi? Is your avi suppose to be cool or something? It's you in a suit roflllllll!!!!
So you've been lurking for years and just decided today was the day and this is the thread you are going to create...with the name "derrickroseMVP"

Sad.

DerrickRoseMVP
12-07-2015, 12:58 PM
So you've been lurking for years and just decided today was the day and this is the thread you are going to create...with the name "derrickroseMVP"

Sad.