PDA

View Full Version : NBA is a disgrace.

MurkinSeason
12-01-2015, 02:04 PM
How you not gonna put Kobes last game in Philly on TV? Instead they have on Washington vs Cleveland. PFFFFF like anybody wants to watch that crap.

Flex that garbage out. It's Kobe time.

GingerBrah
12-01-2015, 02:05 PM
Lakers and Philly... must see TV right there.

Oh no, we get to miss Kobe going 4-15 again...

I cringed so hard in the Lakers/Pacers game a few nights ago. Kobe hits a nice three to pull the lakers within 1 point late. He was having a garbage night and that basket gave him like 12 points on 3-15 shooting (or something along those lines), and he still has the audacity to make those stupid faces and shoulder shrugs, trying to impersonate MJ, just cringe.

Fast forward, Pacers nail two free throws, Kobe has a shot to tie the game... air ball.

MurkinSeason
12-01-2015, 02:07 PM
Lakers and Philly... must see TV right there.

Oh no, we get to miss Kobe going 4-15 again...

I wouldn't be lying if I told you the world would rather see those two garbage teams play over seeing Toronto play.

Any day of the week.

Dave P
Kerr not getting coach of the month after going 19-0 is rediculous

GingerBrah
I wouldn't be lying if I told you the world would rather see those two garbage teams play over seeing Orlando play.

fixed for ya bruh

MurkinSeason
12-01-2015, 02:09 PM
fixed for ya bruh

Orlando doesn't get prime time games anyways lmao. Pretty sure they have 2 this season.

ballzofpeaze
12-01-2015, 02:09 PM
Thank god Orlando are back being straight nasty. Goat skiles got their chit together.

GingerBrah
12-01-2015, 02:10 PM
Orlando doesn't get prime time games anyways lmao. Pretty sure they have 2 this season.

and the raptors do?

MurkinSeason
12-01-2015, 02:11 PM
Thank god Orlando are back being straight nasty. Goat skiles got their chit together.

Soon brah soon. In b4 we take out Toronto first round.

and the raptors do?

Idk I don't really pay attention to them.

MurkinSeason
12-01-2015, 02:12 PM
Washingtons just so boring to watch.

GingerBrah
12-01-2015, 02:12 PM

Idk I don't really pay attention to them.

lol at you thinking Orlando is going to make the playoffs. Nice core, but not this year brah.

ballzofpeaze
12-01-2015, 02:15 PM

That'd be my ideal first round. A first round playoff win against the Heat would also just be so sick.

GingerBrah
12-01-2015, 02:18 PM
Put your account where your mouth is Murkin...

6 month ban bet? I say Orlando does not make the playoffs.

MurkinSeason
12-01-2015, 02:19 PM
lol at you thinking Orlando is going to make the playoffs. Nice core, but not this year brah.

Can't really tell yet. Injuries could take there toll on any team and it could be open for anyone. Orlando plays good enough defense to make it to the playoffs imo.

That'd be my ideal first round. A first round playoff win against the Heat would also just be so sick.

Yes it would. Heat vs Orlando has always been a big rivalry. Don't know how we would handle Whiteside in a 7 game series though.

porcupinetree
12-01-2015, 02:25 PM
So are we going to have to endure a Kobe Farewell Tour?

I was around for the Dr J and Kareem tours, and they were a complete embarassment.
At each last game on the road, they would have this big ceremony where they would give DrJ/Kareem some kind of gift and heap praise on him.
I think the jazz gave Kareem a Harly, and Kareem went berserk. Yeah, like he couldn't afford to go buy one himself if he wanted one.

Someone asked Larry Bird if he would have a farewell tour and he said no way would he subject himself to something so stupid.

Emidoody
12-01-2015, 02:26 PM

6 month ban bet? I say Orlando does not make the playoffs.even if he got banned he'd make a new account and easily be identified as hes the only magic fan left in the world

sdballer5588
12-01-2015, 02:27 PM
Lol how is this worth complaining about? They're the 2 worst teams in the league.

MurkinSeason
12-01-2015, 02:30 PM
Lol how is this worth complaining about? They're the 2 worst teams in the league.

Well obviously you would disagree because you love Lebrons company but I would prefer to see the atmosphere in Philly tonight. Atleast for an hour until the Magic game comes on. ;)

MurkinSeason
12-01-2015, 02:33 PM

6 month ban bet? I say Orlando does not make the playoffs.

Who do you have making it in the east just out of curiosity...

LordFarquaad69
12-01-2015, 02:36 PM
Who wants to see Kobe going 3/18 on national tv?

GingerBrah
12-01-2015, 02:45 PM
Who do you have making it in the east just out of curiosity...

Top 6 aren't going anywhere.

Cavs, Bulls, Hawks, Raptors, Heat, Pacers (in no particular order).

Last two spots are up for grabs IMO.

I just feel like its 5-6 teams fighting for two spots (Washington, Boston, Charlotte, Milwaukee, Orlando, Detroit).

I like Milwaukee and Washington a lot more than Orlando. Charlotte and Boston are SLIGHTLY better than Orlando, and Detroit is on par with them.

A lot needs to break Orlando's way, and they aren't very deep. Also very young.

Probably a top 3 core in the east in terms of potential, but I don't see them in the playoffs this year.

NubianGawd
12-01-2015, 02:50 PM

I just feel like its 5-6 teams fighting for two spots (Washington, Boston, Charlotte, Milwaukee, Orlando, Detroit).

I like Milwaukee and Washington a lot more than Orlando. Charlotte and Boston are SLIGHTLY better than Orlando, and Detroit is on par with them.

Probably a top 3 core in the east in terms of potential, but I don't see them in the playoffs this year.

How's that Grey Cup win treating you brah? Was there a big celly?

Anyways, I live in Philadelphia so I'm watching. There's only 2 Sixers games that I can recall the city being excited for in the past 7 years. AI's return against Denver and tonight. Ticket prices for the game tonight tripled immediately after Kobe's retirement announcement. That place is going to be lit!

nvrstopworking
12-01-2015, 02:50 PM

I feel like DET should improve as the season goes on. If Jennings can truly accept his 6th man role and SVG finally benches Ilyasova for Stanley Johnson I could see them getting better and sneaking in.

Bucks are still a dark horse too.

As for Lakers v. Philly..... no one wants to subject their eyes to that train wreck of a game.

GingerBrah
12-01-2015, 02:52 PM
How's that Grey Cup win treating you brah? Was there a big celly?

Anyways, I live in Philadelphia so I'm watching. There's only 2 Sixers games that I can recall the city being excited for in the past 7 years. AI's return against Denver and tonight. Ticket prices for the game tonight tripled immediately after Kobe's retirement announcement. That place is going to be lit!

It's funny, everyone at my work assumes I love the CFL because Im a huge sports fan, but in reality I couldn't care less. CFL is so poverty. I think I flicked on the game for 2 minutes tops? Noone really cares all that much here it seems haha

GingerBrah
12-01-2015, 02:55 PM
I feel like DET should improve as the season goes on. If Jennings can truly accept his 6th man role and SVG finally benches Ilyasova for Stanley Johnson I could see them getting better and sneaking in.

As for Lakers v. Philly..... no one wants to subject their eyes to that train wreck of a game.

Drummonds been a beast this year. Don't worry raptor fans, we picked Terrance Ross one spot before him... awesome...

People seem to forget about jabari parker... dude hasn't even played 40 games in his career yet. Could still be an all star.

MurkinSeason
12-01-2015, 02:56 PM

I really do think it's going to be a better game than expected. Obviously I'm kidding when I say they should take off two good teams for two lottery teams. Would I rather see Kobe just having fun out there over Lebron complaining whenever something goes against him tonight? Yes.

porcupinetree
12-01-2015, 02:59 PM
"I don't care if it's a close game. It's two bad teams playing each other and watching two bad teams play each other is like watching 2 ugly people make out. It's trrible" - Charles Barkley

GingerBrah
12-01-2015, 03:01 PM
I really do think it's going to be a better game than expected. Obviously I'm kidding when I say they should take off two good teams for two lottery teams. Would I rather see Kobe just having fun out there over Lebron complaining whenever something goes against him tonight? Yes.

Honestly, you make a good point.

Cavs and Washington is going to be a garbage grind out game.

At least with lakers/philly we'd see some nice prospects. (Russell, Randle, Noel, Okafor)

Don't care much about the kobe factor personally... but now that I think about it OP is right as to which will be more entertaining

NubianGawd
12-01-2015, 03:01 PM
It's funny, everyone at my work assumes I love the CFL because Im a huge sports fan, but in reality I couldn't care less. CFL is so poverty. I think I flicked on the game for 2 minutes tops? Noone really cares all that much here it seems haha

Really? I thought the CFL was a big deal out west. All of your sports teams have won championships in the past few years except the one team in town that Edmontonians actually give a damn about lol.

GingerBrah
12-01-2015, 03:04 PM
Really? I thought the CFL was a big deal out west. All of your sports teams have won championships in the past few years except the one team in town that Edmontonians actually give a damn about lol.

it's more of a niche crowd. CLF has their hardcore fans, especially Saskatchewan.

And so true... Such an Oiler city but they're so bad... Pray for Connor McDavid

nvrstopworking
12-01-2015, 03:05 PM
Drummonds been a beast this year. Don't worry raptor fans, we picked Terrance Ross one spot before him... awesome...

People seem to forget about jabari parker... dude hasn't even played 40 games in his career yet. Could still be an all star.

I had blocked that out of my memory until now.... fuk u.

BatteryBro42
12-01-2015, 03:09 PM
How you not gonna put Kobes last game in Philly on TV? Instead they have on Washington vs Cleveland. PFFFFF like anybody wants to watch that crap.

Flex that garbage out. It's Kobe time.

As serious as some of you guys take the NBA you think you would pony up the 49.99 for league pass broadband......Makes may question if you guys watch any games, or if most of you guys are talking out of your asses based on 60 second sport center clips

ImJJames
12-01-2015, 03:11 PM
No one wants to see two of the worst teams in the NBA.

Kobe is done and has already been cemented as one of the all time greats, let it rest.

LeonardShelby
12-01-2015, 03:15 PM
Well obviously you would disagree because you love Lebrons company but I would prefer to see the atmosphere in Philly tonight. Atleast for an hour until the Magic game comes on. ;)

Agreed brah. Last game in his hometown. Would be nice to see if they honor him and shyt beforehand.

MurkinSeason
12-01-2015, 03:16 PM
As serious as some of you guys take the NBA you think you would pony up the 49.99 for league pass broadband......Makes may question if you guys watch any games, or if most of you guys are talking out of your asses based on 60 second sport center clips

I watch every Orlando game on fox sports FL because they air every game and I watch whatever games are on TNT,ESPN and NBA TV. That's enough for me. I used to stream before my computer broke.

No one wants to see two of the worst teams in the NBA.

Kobe is done and has already been cemented as one of the all time greats, let it rest.

Well considering Kobes been talked about non stop for the last few days and him returning back to Philly has been talked about non stop. I'm sure there are plenty of people that want to watch.