PDA

View Full Version : The NFL is a legitimate sh*tshow right now.

holtmcg
11-29-2015, 09:08 PM
Roger Goodell
Greedy owners
Really, really retarded officiating

Is this the beginning of the end?

WarrNation
11-29-2015, 09:10 PM
http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfeminism/files/2013/04/tantrum.jpg

Pats fans.

mike2k14
11-29-2015, 09:11 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVCODGhWsAAjaHj.jpg

holtmcg
11-29-2015, 09:12 PM
http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/lovejoyfeminism/files/2013/04/tantrum.jpg

Pats fans.Because I'm a massive Pats fan...

/sarcasm

BullBoy8
11-29-2015, 09:12 PM
Roger Goodell
Greedy owners
Really, really retarded officiating

Is this the beginning of the end?

Dont forget injuries on injuries this year more than normal.

But I missed what ever bad calls people are complaining about, so not sure what everyone is complaining about there. Must have been bad though

HankScorp1o
11-29-2015, 09:14 PM
Dont forget injuries on injuries this year more than normal.

But I missed what ever bad calls people are complaining about, so not sure what everyone is complaining about there. Must have been bad thoughBad enough that even Denver fans are admitting the fix was in lol

I'll just leave this here, you can wait for the GIFs, they;re even better:

Go Ahead TD...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVCOgZ9WEAAOp6f.jpg:large
Winning TD...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVCN5g1WEAA3-IU.jpg:large

Emidoody
11-29-2015, 09:16 PM
Hop on the NBA and GSW bandwagon

nikonD70s
11-29-2015, 09:18 PM
its obvious refs wants pats to lose. just LOL @ people who dont believe in fix games. tonight was a good example. refs dictates the outcome. every time the pats make a big play the refs throws a flag. refs were trying last week already. people think the whole team needs to be in on the fix. when really, all u need is one ref one player one coach.

Clinos
11-29-2015, 09:20 PM
its obvious refs wants pats to lose. just LOL @ people who dont believe in fix games. tonight was a good example. refs dictates the outcome. every time the pats make a big play the refs throws a flag. refs were trying last week already.

Not big on conspiracy theories but the last weeks questionable calls and this weeks calls make that seem like something is up.

holtmcg
11-29-2015, 09:50 PM
Bad enough that even Denver fans are admitting the fix was in lol

I'll just leave this here, you can wait for the GIFs, they;re even better:No calls? Lmao

1hardgainer
11-29-2015, 10:07 PM
its obvious refs wants pats to lose. just LOL @ people who dont believe in fix games. tonight was a good example. refs dictates the outcome. every time the pats make a big play the refs throws a flag. refs were trying last week already. people think the whole team needs to be in on the fix. when really, all u need is one ref one player one coach.

I agree refs can determine the outcome of a game but you would think the game would be fixed so the Pats can continue to be undefeated in order to boost ratings.

BeReal23
11-30-2015, 05:02 AM
I agree refs can determine the outcome of a game but you would think the game would be fixed so the Pats can continue to be undefeated in order to boost ratings.

That's what I was thinking. People watch to see them lose

Scorer
11-30-2015, 05:18 AM

The refs have been all around terrible this year. They weren't biased against the Pats, they just suck.

lsiberian
11-30-2015, 06:08 AM
The refs have been all around terrible this year. They weren't biased against the Pats, they just suck.

I disagree, but I remember the replacement refs. LOL at thinking the regular refs are terrible. It's literally the hardest job in football. You'd wet your pants the first time you got nailed as an umpire.

Scorer
11-30-2015, 06:55 AM
I disagree, but I remember the replacement refs. LOL at thinking the regular refs are terrible. It's literally the hardest job in football. You'd wet your pants the first time you got nailed as an umpire.

Its pretty commonly agreed the refs this year have been terrible. Yes, replacements were worse. That's a pretty low bar to set.

BearyManilowe
11-30-2015, 07:49 AM
ITT: pats fans making excuses.

Thai_Clinch
11-30-2015, 07:54 AM
Anyone that is remotely a football fan knows it's an issue with officiating. The bucs game was atrocious. The Cardinals/niners game, officiating was so bad, even mike perreria noted that "he doesnt know what to say anymore" about what these refs are looking at and calling.

Officiating is a joke this year. hardly beginning of the end though of a multi billion dollar entity.

rocketfish
11-30-2015, 08:14 AM
dont make excuses when brock goes deep

RAS7331
11-30-2015, 08:19 AM
Its pretty commonly agreed the refs this year have been terrible. Yes, replacements were worse. That's a pretty low bar to set.

NFL is being ****ing stubborn as usual. It is common sense to make such a important piece to the game a full time position with good pay and what not. The NFL refs should be a full year job where they are constantly studying the rules and improving on their craft and they should be paid to do so.

TsarChasm
11-30-2015, 09:24 AM
There was obvious bias in the calls from the refs last night. The Pats didn't play well but still WOULD have won that game if they didnt look for anyway possible to screw them in the last two drives. Especially that Chung call. That should have been a sack and a rundown of the clock.

bezarker
11-30-2015, 10:24 AM
https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12321303_10203916850636771_1824607499488193548_n.j pg?oh=bbacb884fab9d160e196bd9f949d2742&oe=56E26D4C

Shortstop36
11-30-2015, 11:32 AM
https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12321303_10203916850636771_1824607499488193548_n.j pg?oh=bbacb884fab9d160e196bd9f949d2742&oe=56E26D4C

Everyone who is so happy the Patriots lost one game is such a cuck, just lol at you boyo

LikeAMachine
11-30-2015, 11:46 AM
Pats fans have become the most annoying phaggots in all of sports, surpassing seahawks fans. All of the horse sh*t calls the past get over the years and you're going to cry about those calls?

A bunch of whiny spoiled children, disgusting.

waytoodeep03
11-30-2015, 11:49 AM
Pats fans have become the most annoying phaggots in all of sports, surpassing seahawks fans. All of the horse sh*t calls the past get over the years and you're going to cry about those calls?

Dont forget all of the cheating over the years too. Every superbowl win they have is attached with an asterisk

Clinos
11-30-2015, 11:51 AM

Guy gives his all into something he's passionate about. Whats the big deal?

1) Seahawks...lol
2) Pats fan, not crying. Game had me on seat edge a good amount of time.

Thread is about bad calls overall not just last nights Pats game, there has been a series of horrid play calls over this season across the league.

In bounds vs. Out of bounds, Opps I blew my whistle, Missing the player with his hand inside a facemask right in front of a ref, and on and on. Seems like the refs have no idea what is going on right now and as a result are changing the scope of a lot of games through sheer incompetence. Talk about demotivating a drive, because thats all they seem to be doing to a lot of different teams.

CurryTech777
11-30-2015, 11:57 AM

great position for rimming

HankScorp1o
11-30-2015, 12:03 PM
great position for rimmingSees a male athlete bent over.

Thinks about rimming him.

#JustCurrytechThings

holtmcg
11-30-2015, 12:09 PM

A bunch of whiny spoiled children, disgusting.It's not just the Patriots. It's the entire NFL. Just horrific officiating all around.

Brandon556211
11-30-2015, 12:11 PM
NFL is being ****ing stubborn as usual. It is common sense to make such a important piece to the game a full time position with good pay and what not. The NFL refs should be a full year job where they are constantly studying the rules and improving on their craft and they should be paid to do so.

This. Lock them in a lord of the rings tower and make them study year round.

TsarChasm
11-30-2015, 12:16 PM
Last week wasn't enough with the unintentional whistle. Get Goodell out of there. We dont need this being like the NBA.

antiwhitekn1ght
11-30-2015, 01:46 PM
as a observer of the game that doesnt really like any team TBH, NFL has officially taken the throne from the NBA

as the most blatantly rigged sport, these calls are ABSOLUTELY ABSURD.

sabonis224
11-30-2015, 02:33 PM
NFL is annoying. The greed, the awful officiating, the lack of anymore defense or special teams, making the league all about passing, the non stop commercials and ads, the fantasy games where ppl no longer care about an actual team, the absurd amount of injuries... It just sucks.

JmanTheJuiceman
11-30-2015, 02:47 PM
The estrogen levels are awfully high ITT

MrStrange
11-30-2015, 03:56 PM
NFL is annoying. The greed, the awful officiating, the lack of anymore defense or special teams, making the league all about passing, the non stop commercials and ads, the fantasy games where ppl no longer care about an actual team, the absurd amount of injuries... It just sucks.

I agree one hundred percent but why can't I stop watching ??

Waka_Flocka
11-30-2015, 04:11 PM
OP has proven to me over the past week that he is confirmed one of the worst posters in sports misc

holtmcg
11-30-2015, 04:23 PM
NFL is annoying. The greed, the awful officiating, the lack of anymore defense or special teams, making the league all about passing, the non stop commercials and ads, the fantasy games where ppl no longer care about an actual team, the absurd amount of injuries... It just sucks.I quit playing fantasy long ago.

I agree one hundred percent but why can't I stop watching ??It's in our blood. Fuark.

neighborr
11-30-2015, 04:26 PM
NFL is by far the most boring professional major sport (in my opinion). Mind blown that people can sit in front of their TV's and watch commercials for 9 or 10 hours straight.

The NFL would be a wasteland without fantasy football.

holtmcg
OP has proven to me over the past week that he is confirmed one of the worst posters in sports miscFeel free to add me to your ignore list. I add posters to mine all the time. It's not that difficult.

Clinos
The estrogen levels are awfully high ITT

OH MY LORD why would you say such a thing, I'm so hurt right now. Well F you too then. Is it these shoes? I knew I should not have worn these shoes. I'm sorry for my outburst baby really I didn't mean it. WTF is your problem? Sorry, lets talk later k?

FOMD
11-30-2015, 04:29 PM
Came in expecting a Pats fan, but I guess a loss to the Redskins will do that to ya too.

holtmcg
11-30-2015, 04:36 PM
Came in expecting a Pats fan, but I guess a loss to the Redskins will do that to ya too.Actually, the officiating wasn't bad during the WAS/NYG game.

HughBMyron
11-30-2015, 04:42 PM
Actually, the officiating wasn't bad during the WAS/NYG game.

you should bring up pics of the giants/pats game.

So many missed called/phantom calls on the giants drive to win the game it was unreal.

But pats fans don't bring those up, just that they got screwed yesterday.

Officiating in the NFL sucks, it goes both ways

JmanTheJuiceman
11-30-2015, 04:50 PM
OH MY LORD why would you say such a thing, I'm so hurt right now. Well F you too then. Is it these shoes? I knew I should not have worn these shoes. I'm sorry for my outburst baby really I didn't mean it. WTF is your problem? Sorry, lets talk later k?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-7DjKvPeoOc/maxresdefault.jpg

Vayne
11-30-2015, 04:52 PM
Pats have gotten help at home also. Shouldn't be up in arms when the opposing team at home gets some.

XterraRob
11-30-2015, 05:04 PM
It's atrocious and the sign of bitter losers. The Broncos didn't throw a tantrum and express emotional cries when they lost their two games to Indy and Kansas City. The Broncos didn't heavily blame the refs when they had penalties called.

What did they do? They put their face back in the mud and kept fighting. They've been fighting all season.

You want to know why the Patriots fans are upset? It's because they finally had to play an evenly matched opponent and lost. It exposes the false sense of security they've been harboring over the last 11 weeks.

Blame the refs all you want but real teams take the loss and keep pushing.

The refs didn't cause your O-line to fall apart and start holding because they were gassed.
The refs didn't cause your defensive line to be incredibly awful against the run.
The refs didn't cause your secondary to get burned and exposed by over 7 different receivers.
The refs didn't make Brady overthrow his receivers.
The refs didn't make our defense completely shut down the Pats running game, intermediate, and short routes.

It was a team loss for you. Man up, shut the **** up about losing, and keep pushing to the next game.

Finch000
11-30-2015, 05:48 PM
lol @ the butthurt Pats haters itt

Dem tearz taste delicious mmmm.

motivat3d
11-30-2015, 06:18 PM
I can't stand the catch no catch bs.

I really can't stand the amount of stoppages in play. Play, commercial. Play, commercial. I don't even enjoy watching football anymore.

Emidoody
11-30-2015, 06:22 PM
It's atrocious and the sign of bitter losers. The Broncos didn't throw a tantrum and express emotional cries when they lost their two games to Indy and Kansas City. The Broncos didn't heavily blame the refs when they had penalties called.

What did they do? They put their face back in the mud and kept fighting. They've been fighting all season.

You want to know why the Patriots fans are upset? It's because they finally had to play an evenly matched opponent and lost. It exposes the false sense of security they've been harboring over the last 11 weeks.

Blame the refs all you want but real teams take the loss and keep pushing.

The refs didn't cause your O-line to fall apart and start holding because they were gassed.
The refs didn't cause your defensive line to be incredibly awful against the run.
The refs didn't cause your secondary to get burned and exposed by over 7 different receivers.
The refs didn't make Brady overthrow his receivers.
The refs didn't make our defense completely shut down the Pats running game, intermediate, and short routes.

It was a team loss for you. Man up, shut the **** up about losing, and keep pushing to the next game.Yo this guy works hard AND drives an xterra

NeoKantian
11-30-2015, 07:18 PM
Refs should be full-time. The problem with this year is too many injuries and teams that were good last year or the year or two before are just mediocre or sheat now.