PDA

View Full Version : Classic Men's Physique!!

RanchyCowboy
11-29-2015, 12:19 PM
Everyone is super excited about the new division,
both at the Amateur (NPC) as well as the Pro (IFBB) level!!
There is a great group on facebook dedicated to this. I hear
it's a little tough to get in - must have friends in common,
but if you can be accepted, it would be a pretty good resource.
Just log onto ClassicMensPhysique.com , looks pretty solid.

JohnSmeton
12-03-2015, 12:58 AM
Everyone is super excited about the new division,
both at the Amateur (NPC) as well as the Pro (IFBB) level!!
There is a great group on facebook dedicated to this. I hear
it's a little tough to get in - must have friends in common,
but if you can be accepted, it would be a pretty good resource.
Just log onto ClassicMensPhysique.com , looks pretty solid.

Thankful this division is available

LightCrow
12-05-2015, 03:03 PM
As if shows weren't long enough already if your division is one of the last ones to go on stage.

PSToolman
12-26-2015, 10:01 AM
As if shows weren't long enough already if your division is one of the last ones to go on stage.

I wonder. I have a suspicion that there will be a lot of athletes moving from the other divisions, probably more from Physique than from Bodybuilding. According to the NPC rules, for 2016 only, athletes will not be permitted to crossover from Classic to the other divisions, unless you don't make weight. In other words, you can't enter one of the Classic Physique divisions and a Bodybuilding division in the same contest. This may be an indication that the NPC isn't expecting an influx of new athletes because of the new division. Or at least they aren't sure about it.

FreezeWun
01-14-2016, 12:51 PM
Curious to see how extreme the conditioning will be, will be nice to see a middle ground between modern bodybuilding and men's physique.

RamJones
01-17-2016, 03:47 PM
Just joined ClassicMensPhysique.com !! It took a while to get in, but it's a great club. Ty for the heads up.

spillmouse
02-15-2016, 01:04 PM
Stoked to try this division out , I'm gonna do mens physique this year then aim for classic 2017!

MyBigCack
02-18-2016, 08:26 PM
ClassicMensPhysique.com is a really cool facebook group. Thx for the heads up.

8lackh0rse
02-26-2016, 11:07 AM
Amazing category

ProteinHunter1
08-18-2016, 10:26 AM
Hey Guys,

Anything you need to know about the Classic Physique division, take a browse at my guide to Classic Physique I wrote recently. This should answer any questions you may have about the division.

Thanks everyone!

Sam

Proteinhunter.com

titaniummuscle
08-20-2016, 05:13 AM
hey i am 14 yrs old muscular broad shoulders small hip, 6 foot tall, 39'' chest . am i a meso or meso ecto