PDA

View Full Version : NBA players who have fallen off HARD this season...

nvrstopworking
11-28-2015, 02:52 PM
David Lee: Dude left a championship team that just won a title (with the reigning MVP) because "he wanted more minutes". Now he can't get off the bench... in BOSTON. WTF?

Monta Ellis: Once a premiere scorer in the game, he now struggles to score more than 12 pts in a game.... in spite of the fact that he's the #2 option in Indy.

Roy Hibbert: Thought it was a bad situation in Indy but I guess he just sucks. Hard to believe that just a few years ago he was considered one of the best C's in the league.

Tyson Chandler: The Suns shelled out big money to bring him to the desert... and while he's been "decent" he hasn't been the impact guy that he was 5 years ago.

Paul Pierce: Still seemed to have some game last year in WAS.... but aged about 20 years in the off-season. Time to hang 'em up fella.

Kobe Bryant: Stuck with a coach who can't say no to him and doesn't have the game to dominate anymore after 20 years in the league.

Anyone want to add some more?

BeastModeFTW
11-28-2015, 03:03 PM
lma, josh smith, michael carter-williams, ty lawson, dwight howard, derrick rose, pau gasol, klay thompson, kyle korver, goran dragic

YellowOnYellow
11-28-2015, 03:06 PM
Brb players who have fallen hard this year
Brb compare said players from a few years ago.

CelticsFan7
11-28-2015, 03:07 PM
Danny Granger, Lance Stephenson, Jrue Holiday, Nick Young, Bradley Beal

HigherStratus
11-28-2015, 03:15 PM
https://598d5fcf392acad97538-395e64798090ee0a3a571e8c148d44f2.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.c om/5628827_90s-nba-tough-guys-illustration_8ab86bb5_m.jpg?bg=C57493

broboma2012
11-28-2015, 03:17 PM
D wade

YWOC
11-28-2015, 03:18 PM
lma, josh smith, michael carter-williams, ty lawson, dwight howard, derrick rose, pau gasol, klay thompson, kyle korver, goran dragic

I've been shiiting on Michael Crapper-Williams since he came into the league. So overhyped cause he had a triple double in his first game lmao. Dude is complete trash. When he got traded last year I said the Bucks ruined any chances they had of being a legit team.

nvrstopworking
11-28-2015, 03:19 PM
Dragic and Lawson are good calls... forgot about them.

SompletelyCober
11-28-2015, 03:24 PM
Harden: was in the convo for MVP up till the end last year, now is a pathetic chucker putting up meaningless stats on a team going nowhere and having to score 50 points to barely beat literally the worst team of all time in pro sports

nvrstopworking
11-28-2015, 03:33 PM
Harden: was in the convo for MVP up till the end last year, now is a pathetic chucker putting up meaningless stats on a team going nowhere and having to score 50 points to barely beat literally the worst team of all time in pro sports

You're trying too hard.

Nestoran
11-28-2015, 03:41 PM
Tragic is my no.1 pick for being bad

Also Mozgov

Day1086
11-28-2015, 03:43 PM
David Lee: Dude left a championship team that just won a title (with the reigning MVP) because "he wanted more minutes". Now he can't get off the bench... in BOSTON. WTF?

Lol @ how many times we had to deal with "Curry's team is so stacked ALL-STAR david lee is coming OFF THE BENCH when he could be getting 18/10 on another team"

he didnt just fall off this year

Shmible
11-28-2015, 03:48 PM

The Warriors primarily got rid of Lee because he had one year left on a huge contract. He was the highest paid player on the team until Klay got paid at the beginning of last year's season. However, you're still correct when you say he is not as productive anymore. I have not seen him at all this season, though.

StiffSproles
11-28-2015, 03:52 PM
Chandler Parsons..

johnnyboi123
11-28-2015, 04:02 PM
every player listed is/was irrelevant before the season started.

FGCHENG
11-28-2015, 04:10 PM
Honestly, I'm really surprised at how far Paul Pierce fell. I thought he'd be legit for the Clippers but he's been straight up horrible considering he played pretty well with the Wizards just last season. I remember him hitting clutch shots after clutch shots in the postseason and they almost beat the Hawks.

BJohnny1988
11-28-2015, 04:33 PM
Honestly, I'm really surprised at how far Paul Pierce fell. I thought he'd be legit for the Clippers but he's been straight up horrible considering he played pretty well with the Wizards just last season. I remember him hitting clutch shots after clutch shots in the postseason and they almost beat the Hawks.

Wrong.

Clippers are the most stacked team in the league bruh.

fkn lol.

MurkinSeason
11-28-2015, 04:41 PM
I wouldn't say Dipo has fallen off hard but he hasn't taken the step I thought he would this season. It's still early but Skiles already has him coming off the bench instead of starting.

I seen a rumor going around that Orlando and Philly have been in talks about swapping Dipo and Noel straight up. I highly doubt that happens though. Noel has been playing like ass cause of his knee.

SompletelyCober
11-28-2015, 04:55 PM
Wrong.

Clippers are the most stacked team in the league bruh.

fkn lol.

It's unbelievable. Even I didn't think it was this bad but CPZero somehow managed to transfer some of his GOAT unclutch genes to arguably the most clutch player in the league last season.

CPZero is honestly a marvel. He continues to impress me.

stekcor
11-28-2015, 05:21 PM

Monta Ellis: Once a premiere scorer in the game, he now struggles to score more than 12 pts in a game.... in spite of the fact that he's the #2 option in Indy.

Roy Hibbert: Thought it was a bad situation in Indy but I guess he just sucks. Hard to believe that just a few years ago he was considered one of the best C's in the league.

Tyson Chandler: The Suns shelled out big money to bring him to the desert... and while he's been "decent" he hasn't been the impact guy that he was 5 years ago.

Paul Pierce: Still seemed to have some game last year in WAS.... but aged about 20 years in the off-season. Time to hang 'em up fella.

Kobe Bryant: Stuck with a coach who can't say no to him and doesn't have the game to dominate anymore after 20 years in the league.

all of these players are old and still perform at an acceptable output

JeffereyTyrone
11-28-2015, 06:24 PM

Lance barely gets any playing time though

JeffereyTyrone
11-28-2015, 06:26 PM
It's unbelievable. Even I didn't think it was this bad but CPZero somehow managed to transfer some of his GOAT unclutch genes to arguably the most clutch player in the league last season.

CPZero is honestly a marvel. He continues to impress me.

Say that to my face and I swear to Allah I'll whip your bway.

GodbeBryant
11-28-2015, 06:45 PM

david lee was traded for financial reasons, not because he was bitching for minutes. lol dude, just stick to the Maple Leafs.

and LOL HIBBERT WAS NEVER EVER ONCE CONSIDERED THE BEST C IN THE LEAGUE.

this is coming from the same guy whose praising derozan for a game winning 3 ball,,, ho lee fukk breh, stick to the fkn Leafs

holy fk, 2nd edit of peace. your whole list is fkn potato. comparing chandler to himself from 5 years ago, monta ellis LOL - he will always be the same chucker for the remainder of time. lol just lol at putting Pierce and Kobe on that list.

first person on this list should be harden for failed expectations thus far. ashamed to say i share this great country with a simpleton like you. lets make the north pole great again; we can start with you moving down south

SompletelyCober
11-28-2015, 07:31 PM
david lee was traded for financial reasons, not because he was bitching for minutes. lol dude, just stick to the Maple Leafs.

this is coming from the same guy whose praising derozan for a game winning 3 ball,,, ho lee fukk breh, stick to the fkn Leafs

holy fk, 2nd edit of peace. your whole list is fkn potato. comparing chandler to himself from 5 years ago, monta ellis LOL - he will always be the same chucker for the remainder of time. lol just lol at putting Pierce and Kobe on that list.

first person on this list should be harden for failed expectations thus far. ashamed to say i share this great country with a simpleton like you. lets make the north pole great again; we can start with you moving down south

This canuck on canuck violence is a sad sight to see

GodbeBryant
11-28-2015, 07:52 PM
This canuck on canuck violence is a sad sight to see

Lebronie's man, they're everywhere.

http://fat.gfycat.com/SkinnySilentClumber.gifhttp://fat.gfycat.com/SkinnySilentClumber.gif
http://fat.gfycat.com/SkinnySilentClumber.gifhttp://fat.gfycat.com/SkinnySilentClumber.gif

yeshli2nuts
11-28-2015, 08:28 PM
Some others that OP missed:

Vince Carter - the dude was the GOAT about 10 years ago, now he can barely put up 5 points a game.

KG - for a time people were calling him the best PF of all time. Now he's just an old man that can barely get off the bench.

Duncan - same as above

Deron Williams - used to be up there with CP3 as best pg in the league. Now just blows.

HoustonMiscer
11-28-2015, 08:42 PM

Fuk u brah this makes it seem real and not like a nightmare

Saxbro
11-28-2015, 09:05 PM

You seem to have Beal and Wall mixed up.

cashinout
11-29-2015, 04:43 AM
Some others that OP missed:

Vince Carter - the dude was the GOAT about 10 years ago, now he can barely put up 5 points a game.

KG - for a time people were calling him the best PF of all time. Now he's just an old man that can barely get off the bench.

Duncan - same as above

Deron Williams - used to be up there with CP3 as best pg in the league. Now just blows.

i don't think getting old is the same as falling off

nvrstopworking
11-29-2015, 04:59 AM

David Lee was dealt BOTH for financial reasons and because he wanted to play. Don't believe his "good soldier" routine lol.

I said that Hibbert was considered ONE OF THE best C's in the league you tard. He was a game-changer at the defensive end. Reading is fundamental.

Chandler last year: 10 & 11 + 1.4 blks with a 67% FG.... This year = 5 & 9 with 0.7 blks with a 46% FG.

Ellis last year: 19/2/4 + 2 stls with a 44 FG%.... This year = 13/4/5 + 2 stls with a 41 FG%.

Pierce last year: 12/4/2 on 45% shooting.... This year = 5/3/1 on 31% shooting.

Kobe last year: 22/6/6 on 37% shooting.... This year = 16/4/3 on 31% shooting and a horrid 20% from 3.

Do you understand what this thread is about? I'm concerned you might have a learning disability.

BatteryBro42
11-29-2015, 06:11 AM
D wade

You might be on to something broboma, i don't get what his deal is he looks healthy, but has been horribly inefficient

broboma2012
11-29-2015, 06:34 AM
You might be on to something broboma, i don't get what his deal is he looks healthy, but has been horribly inefficient

Can't say I have really watched him, but his ftr is at an all time low. As are many of his other #'s. His body has long been past peak athleticism but he managed to still have an impact due to him being such an instinctive scorer. This just may be the straw that broke the camel's back year for wade. Much like you see nfl rb's suddenly hit a wall.

speedyclaxton
11-29-2015, 09:10 AM
LMA hasnt fallen off. Hes just playing for the spurs. I wish people stop looking at his ppg. The guy has been very good on D. Hes not going to average 24 in a spurs team.

Spurs players gets underrated because of this ppg **** its disturbing.

Harden hasnt fallen off but hes a suspect top 10 player. Maybe that counts as falling off? I dont know

speedyclaxton
11-29-2015, 09:10 AM
John wall has looked like a complete mess

speedyclaxton
11-29-2015, 09:20 AM
Seriously making conclusions in november is comical. Klay will get his mojo back, im sure wall will be back
.they might not get rated the same way as last year but id hardly count them as falling off...

Its november folks...let the games play out.

We should get an idea as to who regressed and improved in feb or march

CurryTech777
11-29-2015, 09:40 AM
John wall has looked like a complete mess

he has always been garbage

cman1787
11-29-2015, 09:48 AM
noah

TMaC828
11-29-2015, 10:09 AM
noah

Almost forgot about him.

From DPOY to... "please don't touch the ball".

he's been really hard to watch this year.

broboma2012
11-29-2015, 10:36 AM
Almost forgot about him.

Except the drop off was last year

speedyclaxton
11-29-2015, 10:43 AM
Almost forgot about him.

Noah dropped of last year not this year.