PDA

View Full Version : Florida +2.5

BatteryBro42
11-28-2015, 09:34 AM
I'm 8-0 against the spread with UF picks this year.

Take Florida on the money line today boys, and they might win big today.

Florida is the most dependent upon motivation as any team I've seen, the team that blew out Ole Miss, battled adversity vs LSU, and blew out UGA shows up today

I was taking UF to begin with then this whole Jimbo to LSU thing happened. FSU will be distracted. They are favored on the road in a hostile atmosphere at night. It's senior day, the Gators are underdogs, and playing for a national title, Florida will play loose, it's a recipe for disaster.

Lock it in

buckeyenutz
11-28-2015, 10:04 AM
FSU by 17.

inspite3
11-28-2015, 10:14 AM
wonder how many death threats florida's kicker gets after this game

BatteryBro42
11-28-2015, 10:44 AM
FSU by 17.

All these flavors and you choose salt

Enjoy your time with my buddy Urbs!!!

Ace50
11-28-2015, 10:46 AM
LOL @ you thinking Jimbo will be distracted. You realize Jimbo had a nasty diverse with his wife due to her sleeping with a Florida WR? This game has been marked down on the calendar for months now and he wants to win this at Gainesville.

StrapNScrap21
11-28-2015, 10:50 AM
Florida is worse than FSU at everything except its secondary though

http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/jbhmmm.png

BatteryBro42
11-28-2015, 10:52 AM
Florida is worse than FSU at everything except its secondary though

http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/jbhmmm.png

Florida's defense is the best in the Nation tho....

BatteryBro42
11-28-2015, 10:53 AM
LOL @ you thinking Jimbo will be distracted. You realize Jimbo had a nasty diverse with his wife due to her sleeping with a Florida WR? This game has been marked down on the calendar for months now and he wants to win this at Gainesville.

Yah totally doesn't sound like a distraction at all, neither does taking another job lol

Meanwhile Florida is playing for a national title, at home, at night, in a game in which they are underdogs after going 10-1, all while playing their biggest rival. Think they might have a little bit of an edge today in the focus category

Wonder how my FSU brahs feel that somebody left their program immediately for another in the SEC

mcm08n
11-28-2015, 01:23 PM
Jimbo isn't going to LSU. He loves FSU, he has since he was young. And just for a link

http://seminolepost.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2015/11/28/jimbo-fisher-tells-florida-state-president-he-has-no-intentions-of-leaving/

TheMarshall
11-28-2015, 01:31 PM
Jimbo isn't going to LSU. He loves FSU, he has since he was young. And just for a link

http://seminolepost.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2015/11/28/jimbo-fisher-tells-florida-state-president-he-has-no-intentions-of-leaving/
I don't think he leaves, and he'd be stupid to, but he was at LSU for a good chunk of time, and really loved them as well. LSU was always the one job people thought he'd leave for if it came open.

buckeyenutz
11-28-2015, 01:55 PM
All these flavors and you choose salt

Enjoy your time with my buddy Urbs!!!

He's 4-0 against the rival, and I'm serious. FSU by 17+

BatteryBro42
11-28-2015, 01:59 PM

What do you want Jimbo to say? Of course he's not going to say **** till after the game. Same insiders who say Les is out are saying Jimbo is in

Fisher makes 3.5 mil a season now

LSU allegedly opened at 6 million

If Fisher wants to play with the big boys he leaves that joke of a conference....o and it wouldn't hurt to get out from under the major title 9 investigation about to go down at FSU....20 rape allegations against football players in 9 years. Bad look

StrapNScrap21
11-28-2015, 03:33 PM
Florida's defense is the best in the Nation tho....

best defense really helped them convincingly beat their last 3 opponents http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/jbhmmm.png

buckeyenutz
11-28-2015, 07:31 PM
FSU by 17.

Sup.

BatteryBro42
11-28-2015, 08:32 PM
Sup.

At the game can confirm Treon Harris as the worst D1 football player in the nation

FSU has 7 ****ing 1st downs

Why Will Grier???

Solid pick man, rode the homer wave one game too long

Such a shame for this amazing defense to go to waste

Cook has 50 yards and it came on 2 carries

Brandon556211
11-28-2015, 08:44 PM
I feel bad for the Gators. Srs. That Quarterback is legit full potato retarded bad. No idea how that team isnt 0-11 with that guy starting.

XFactah416
11-28-2015, 08:47 PM
I feel bad for the Gators. Srs. That Quarterback is legit full potato retarded bad. No idea how that team isnt 0-11 with that guy starting.

Ever since Grier got suspended and Treon Harris has been inserted into the lineup.. ya it's all gone down hill.

Like I said, the only way you lose to UF right now is if you aren't a terrible team yourself is if your QB throws two pick 6's.

BatteryBro42
11-28-2015, 08:48 PM

He wasn't starting until week 7. Our QB who really looked promising tested positive for PEDs

Our offense was cooking at one point this season. Now we have Treon Harris

On to next season to where we hopefully get a kicker and a QB

BatteryBro42
11-28-2015, 08:49 PM
Can confirm the play calling is straight WRs streaking wide open all over the field

Harris just can't see over the line

This is one of the reasons people had us winning 5 or 6 games this season. I'll take my 10-4 season. Mac has us on the right path

Sad to see some of the defense go out like this at the swamp :( deserved more from the QB. MFer let the whole team down today

buckeyenutz
11-28-2015, 09:00 PM
He's 4-0 against the rival, and I'm serious. FSU by 17+

Dumbledore :D

yup89
11-28-2015, 09:15 PM
how is cook not even mentioned as a heisman candidate? rofl

DeshaunWatson
11-28-2015, 09:15 PM
you guys.. i think OP meant o/u 2.5 for UF points..

I took the under

BatteryBro42
11-28-2015, 09:17 PM
how is cook not even mentioned as a heisman candidate? rofl

He was a complete non factor until the game was decided today, then they got him his heisman work in

Kudos to him tho, he looked gimpy as **** in warmups, showed a lot of toughness today. Was once committed to Florida....thanks Will Muschamp

BatteryBro42
11-28-2015, 09:18 PM
you guys.. i think OP meant o/u 2.5 for UF points..

I took the under

Lol I got no rebuttal for you, depressing to watch today

lsiberian
11-28-2015, 09:19 PM
OP should have known better. Florida State is eating Gator tonight.

inspite3
11-28-2015, 09:20 PM
pics of treon postgame
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ba8WJCUCcAAT5kr.jpg

BatteryBro42
11-28-2015, 09:21 PM
The bright thing is we had 2 of the top 5 QB prospects in attendance today. Hopefully they see the opportunity available to step in and play right away for a team that seems to have everything else besides a QB and a place kicker

yup89
He was a complete non factor until the game was decided today, then they got him his heisman work in

Kudos to him tho, he looked gimpy as **** in warmups, showed a lot of toughness today. Was once committed to Florida....thanks Will Muschamp

lol ok? numbers speak for them selfand he missed like 2 games not mention hes had a bad hamstring all year.

AirTimeMD
Great post OP.

BatteryBro42
11-28-2015, 09:23 PM
Great post OP.

I've nailed some calls this year, missed this one bad. Luckily won my weekend tho

danbuc
saw this coming for weeks...next week will be even worse and who ever we play in whatever bowl we end up in and so on Fuk that phaggot Harris and Grier why u do dis

neighborr
Lolwut.

Did you accidentally put a decimal point in there? UF +25 would have been much more accurate ;)

BatteryBro42
11-28-2015, 09:25 PM
lol ok? numbers speak for them selfand he missed like 2 games not mention hes had a bad hamstring all year.

He was contained for the entire game until it was no longer in question. Lets not pretend this was some dominating performance by Dalvin Cook. Anybody who watched the game knows what player won the game for FSU, he played in Orange and Blue today

BatteryBro42
11-28-2015, 09:26 PM
saw this coming for weeks...next week will be even worse and who ever we play in whatever bowl we end up in and so on Fuk that phaggot Harris and Grier why u do dis

Yah we will be 10-4 it's ok man we are going in the right direction. Sucks to lose like this to FSU but good on them to send Jimbo off to LSU on a high note

BatteryBro42
11-28-2015, 09:27 PM
Lolwut.

Did you accidentally put a decimal point in there? UF +25 would have been much more accurate ;)

+25 might be the spread next week SRS

TheMarshall
11-28-2015, 09:30 PM
Confirmed worst QB and worst kicker in the country. Our defense played arguably their best game of the year. We outgunned them in yards until the final drive as well. It's a really good thing we had two 4 star QB's visiting, because we're gonna need one of them with Grier being suspended.

BatteryBro42
11-28-2015, 09:43 PM
Confirmed worst QB and worst kicker in the country. Our defense played arguably their best game of the year. We outgunned them in yards until the final drive as well. It's a really good thing we had two 4 star QB's visiting, because we're gonna need one of them with Grier being suspended.

All is going to be ok but it's going to take patience. In order for us to be successful our offensive line play needs to take a big step forward, and Muschamp left that completely bare. Not sure if it will be there next season, but this offense is supposed to be a power fun attack, that makes plays off play action.

It's going to take time to get that right

TheMarshall
11-28-2015, 09:51 PM
All is going to be ok but it's going to take patience. In order for us to be successful our offensive line play needs to take a big step forward, and Muschamp left that completely bare. Not sure if it will be there next season, but this offense is supposed to be a power fun attack, that makes plays off play action.

It's going to take time to get that right

As long as we don't lose too many guys on defense, we're set up for another 10+ win season next year if we can find a good QB. Finding the QB is the problem though.

StrapNScrap21
11-28-2015, 10:05 PM
Yah we will be 10-4 it's ok man we are going in the right direction. Sucks to lose like this to FSU but good on them to send Jimbo off to LSU on a high note

Brett McMurphy Verified account
********@McMurphyESPN

Joe Alleva: "Les Miles is our football coach & he will continue to be our football coach"

Retweets
#HTownTakeover(11-1)
Lucas Wiseman
Christen
Matt Smaldino
Shawn Wansley
Donny Owens
Josh Steen
Brandon
dalton

8:30 PM - 28 Nov 2015

be wrong 100% of the time brehs

BatteryBro42
11-28-2015, 10:21 PM
Brett McMurphy Verified account
********@McMurphyESPN

Joe Alleva: "Les Miles is our football coach & he will continue to be our football coach"

Retweets
#HTownTakeover(11-1)
Lucas Wiseman
Christen
Matt Smaldino
Shawn Wansley
Donny Owens
Josh Steen
Brandon
dalton

8:30 PM - 28 Nov 2015

be wrong 100% of the time brehs

At least I take shots, unlike you sir who I have yet to see ever make a claim or prediction of any substance.

BatteryBro42
11-28-2015, 10:22 PM
As long as we don't lose too many guys on defense, we're set up for another 10+ win season next year if we can find a good QB. Finding the QB is the problem though.

Look up Haskins and Franks

If you want to sleep well tonight...future is bright

AirTimeMD
11-28-2015, 11:01 PM
At least I take shots, unlike you sir who I have yet to see ever make a claim or prediction of any substance.

Are you so sociopathic that you think people care about you so much? Nobody cares when you make ****ty threads and proclaim to be an expert about issues that you clearly are not.

TheMarshall
11-28-2015, 11:05 PM
Look up Haskins and Franks

If you want to sleep well tonight...future is bright
Oh yeah I was really excited to hear Haskins was visiting tonight as well. I'd bet money that Franks is ours, but I'd take either one. Maybe the biggest visit of the night was the #1 kicker committed to Alabama. Seeing how much Agyuo (spelling?) has helped FSU and how much our kicking has hurt us, I'd love to have a good kicker.

StrapNScrap21
11-29-2015, 12:40 AM

Are you so sociopathic that you think people care about you so much? Nobody cares when you make ****ty threads and proclaim to be an expert about issues that you clearly are not.

http://www.*******.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/ahh.png

BatteryBro42
11-29-2015, 06:59 AM

Way to defend your boy

BatteryBro42
11-29-2015, 07:00 AM
Oh yeah I was really excited to hear Haskins was visiting tonight as well. I'd bet money that Franks is ours, but I'd take either one. Maybe the biggest visit of the night was the #1 kicker committed to Alabama. Seeing how much Agyuo (spelling?) has helped FSU and how much our kicking has hurt us, I'd love to have a good kicker.

There has to be somebody in the state of Florida who can kick a field goal