PDA

View Full Version : Whiteside with 6 more blocks tonight

Waka_Flocka
11-27-2015, 07:57 PM
I haven't see a shot blocker in recent years that is as sound as him on defense as well. DPOY already barring any serious injuries

yup89
11-27-2015, 10:38 PM
we all gonna act like d wade didnt make langston galloway look like a silly billy on that play?

speedyclaxton
11-27-2015, 10:48 PM
DPOY?

Dude can barely guard a high PnR and piss poor as a post up defender.

I'm amazed at how cluless people can be in terms of reading the defense...raw stats blocks..lol

Draymond and Gobert for example are a tier above whiteside defensively this year...

AceRok
11-28-2015, 12:02 AM
DPOY?

Dude can barely guard a high PnR and piss poor as a post up defender.

I'm amazed at how cluless people can be in terms of reading the defense...raw stats blocks..lol

Draymond and Gobert for example are a tier above whiteside defensively this year...

Yet Heat hold opponents to less points and has a better defensive efficiency.

speedyclaxton
11-28-2015, 12:36 AM
Yet Heat hold opponents to less points and has a better defensive efficiency.

I believe his name is justice winslow who has been the third best perimeter defender in the league so far.

The dude is unreal. Disciplined, does not statpad on defense, keeps his feet. His defense goes beyond defending one on one. He reminds me of MKG last year.

AceRok
11-28-2015, 11:53 AM
I believe his name is justice winslow who has been the third best perimeter defender in the league so far.

The dude is unreal. Disciplined, does not statpad on defense, keeps his feet. His defense goes beyond defending one on one. He reminds me of MKG last year.

How did you get that stat? I would like to see the rankings on that.