PDA

View Full Version : Undefeated NE vs Undefeated Car.

fuarkoutdawhey
11-27-2015, 10:27 AM
Never before has there been a superbowl with 2 undefeated teams, so when Tommy 12 inch goes balls deep in cams Angus to win his 5th super bowl rings will brady haters have anything left to say?

LFAesthetics
11-27-2015, 10:35 AM
i want this to be real tea. But I am very nervous about sundays game. the billz showed the world a defense that works against our broke ass o line and receiving core.

Just want to get out of the game without an injury to brady or a key player. everytime i watch brady get sacked i cringe.

joonsang
11-27-2015, 10:37 AM
Man idk but i'm so pumped to see that match up. I think it would be a very one sided match up, Panther's defense could really fook up Brady early on but Tommy Boy is THE terminator of QBs whether you like or not. And as good as the Panther's have been their schedule has been a walk in the park this year

Marronis
11-27-2015, 11:46 AM
Man idk but i'm so pumped to see that match up. I think it would be a very one sided match up, Panther's defense could really fook up Brady early on but Tommy Boy is THE terminator of QBs whether you like or not. And as good as the Panther's have been their schedule has been a walk in the park this year

And the patriots schedule is suppose to be hard?

joonsang
11-27-2015, 12:24 PM
And the patriots schedule is suppose to be hard?

I know but the the Brady Bunch has already proven themselves over the years, Cam and fam are on fire this season but we'll see if they really are the real deal. If Cam doesn't degrade, mark my words, he will be the best QB the next few years.

EnriqueBrah
11-27-2015, 12:27 PM
i would give it to the panthers, Patriots have lost so many key players on both sides

LFAesthetics
11-27-2015, 12:51 PM
i would give it to the panthers, Patriots have lost so many key players on both sides

most of which are slated to be back for the playoffs.. right now if they played i could see where you are coming from.

Forumite
11-27-2015, 01:55 PM
Neither going to be undefeated and 1 won't be in the Super Bowl.

TAWS6
11-27-2015, 02:08 PM
I think the Panthers are the better team right now. Who knows what will happen though. We still have a long way to go.