PDA

View Full Version : This is all on jerry jones

waytoodeep03
11-26-2015, 04:07 PM
When jerry had the chance to get a qb and groom him to be the next franchise qb he picked a lineman. Regardless of manziel, there was plenty of othet qbs including garrapolo on the board.

Why jerry chose to go with an injury prone 36 year old man is beyond comprehension now he is left holding the bag and building from scratch.

There are no winstons or lucks in this draft that can come in and produce immediately. He will have to groom a guy and hopes he pans out.

snakehips31
11-26-2015, 04:20 PM
The Cowboys are and will be irrelevant for years to come.

Noliberals4
11-26-2015, 04:29 PM
Jerry Jones is the new Al Davis.

dimethylmercury
11-26-2015, 04:40 PM
Jerry's in "win now!" mode brah, he can't waste time building for the future when we're in Romo's "Super Bowl window".

MYOFIBRAH
11-26-2015, 04:52 PM
and that lineman became an all pro as a rookie you simple twat. had a doninant run game and that 36 year olds most efficient season and one referee away from a conference playoff. keep playing hindsight gm tho.

TalonBrah
11-26-2015, 05:11 PM
and that lineman became an all pro as a rookie you simple twat. had a doninant run game and that 36 year olds most efficient season and one referee away from a conference playoff. keep playing hindsight gm tho.repped

edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MYOFIBRAH again.

MurkinSeason
11-26-2015, 05:14 PM
Most of the decisions go through Stephen Jones.

waytoodeep03
11-26-2015, 05:25 PM
and that lineman became an all pro as a rookie you simple twat. had a doninant run game and that 36 year olds most efficient season and one referee away from a conference playoff. keep playing hindsight gm tho.

Yea in the grand scheme of things what has it gotten tge Cowboys? Yea nothing. What has this lineman done since week 2 to win you a game? Nothing. Who cares if he is all pro when the team is 3-8.

Thats that jj watt mentality. I dont know what it is with these texas teams paying high dollars to positions of no worth or picking up lineman before getting a franchise qb.

Priorities bro. Jerry held the romo penny stock too long and is getting dumped right now. Bridgewater was also on the board when dallas had a chance to pick.

This is not hindsight gm this is common sense. You get the qb to win you the games and build a franchise around this guy .You find an oline man through trade or fa.

HoustonMiscer
11-26-2015, 05:35 PM
Most of the decisions go through Stephen Jones.

I went to high school with a guy named Stephen Jones

MurkinSeason
11-26-2015, 05:36 PM
I went to high school with a guy named Stephen Jones

You're one of a kind HoustonMiscer.

YellowOnYellow
11-26-2015, 06:49 PM
Yea in the grand scheme of things what has it gotten tge Cowboys? Yea nothing. What has this lineman done since week 2 to win you a game? Nothing. Who cares if he is all pro when the team is 3-8.

Thats that jj watt mentality. I dont know what it is with these texas teams paying high dollars to positions of no worth or picking up lineman before getting a franchise qb.

Priorities bro. Jerry held the romo penny stock too long and is getting dumped right now. Bridgewater was also on the board when dallas had a chance to pick.

This is not hindsight gm this is common sense. You get the qb to win you the games and build a franchise around this guy .You find an oline man through trade or fa.
In hindsight would a back up qb make the team better? Matt cassell isn't even that bad.

Kobe5rings
11-26-2015, 06:56 PM
I'd say the only mistake is not resigning murray or getting a decent running back, randle and mcfadden? wtf could have gotten zac stacy for nothing, no team would be decent with their QB1 and star WR1 being out

TechnoTrex
11-26-2015, 07:20 PM
Outside perspective but I believe if the team continues to read and react they will find some wins this year.