PDA

View Full Version : THE Ohio State vs Michigan Game Thread

W1LLW
11-26-2015, 02:34 PM
- in for rival game that will actually be competitive this year

Dear 6 pound 8 ounce newborn infant jesus, I hope Ohio State beats the wolverine by a minimum of 10 otherwise the OSU fanboys on this forum are going to have a very VERY difficult time talkin chit. The amount of posts/threads by rustled and feathered jimmies this last week after the michigan state loss has been other worldly.

Ohio defeated Alabama quite handedly, but this is this year, and while i'm sad i won't get a rematch I truly hope (for the OSU chit talkers) that they pull out a strong clear win. Cause there's nothing worse than a hasbeen talking about how badazz they once were

O-H-I-O

wildchild11
11-26-2015, 02:36 PM
Shouldnt you be making an iron bowl thread?

buckeyenutz
11-26-2015, 02:38 PM
Strong passive aggressive thread. Last post in here as I'll wait until I post in the official game thread.

wildchild11
11-26-2015, 02:38 PM
Strong passive aggressive thread. Last post in here as I'll wait until I post in the official game thread.

think its only fair a mich fan should make it, since its a home game for us :D

buckeyenutz
11-26-2015, 02:42 PM

Deal :D

W1LLW
11-26-2015, 02:43 PM
Shouldnt you be making an iron bowl thread?

I should, but in all honesty I don't think that game will be half as interesting to watch as this ohio state / michigan game will be. Alabama's defense this year is looking (somehow) even more dominant than last year. I'd be surprised if Alabama wins by less than 14.

I fully expect Ohio State to win vs Michigan, but there's just this funny little butterfly feeling in my stomach that has me feeling like Michigan could, just maybe upset ohio state. Ohio State this year reminds me of the Miami Heat their first and last year they had lebron. Endless talent that's not clicking for chit.

Then of course you got jim harbaugh showing up this year and instantly injecting michigan with results. I just love sports man, just gonna be cool to watch. I hate watching blowout games. This one I have a feeling will be one for the books.

W1LLW
11-26-2015, 02:45 PM

aw chit. my bad my bad. *passes torch*

http://a1.fssta.com/content/dam/fsdigital/fscom/ncaa-fb/images/2015/11/25/picks/112515-CFB-THIS-WEEKS-PICKS-SS-IA.vadapt.955.high.71.jpg

oh lawd