PDA

View Full Version : Chip Kelly can redeem himself with Colin Kaepernick

waytoodeep03
11-26-2015, 10:35 AM
He is the one qb outside of Mariota that can run what chip wants with success. He has a strong arm and is fast and Colin and chip both will be looking to redeem themselves to prove their doubters wrong.

This Bradford/Sanchez/Murray combo is a trainwreck that has crashed weeks ago.

I say Kelly packs the season in and look toward getting colin for cheap and try it again next year.

phillyfreak7
11-26-2015, 10:38 AM
I want RG3. RG3 is a better passer than Colin.

SompletelyCober
11-26-2015, 10:40 AM
I want RG3. RG3 is a better passer than Colin.

At least Kaep isn't a cripple

chlaxman
11-26-2015, 10:51 AM
Chip needs a GM. His personnel decisions are horrendous and are the reason they are bad.

holtmcg
11-26-2015, 10:55 AM
I want RG3. RG3 is a better passer than Colin.Dude, give it up. RGIII will never be a good NFL quarterback.

Chip needs a GM. His personnel decisions are horrendous and are the reason they are bad."Chip Kelly has the GOAT system!" - every Philadelphia fan ever

Swept
11-26-2015, 11:00 AM
Chip is going to Tennessee

BigRangs
11-26-2015, 11:06 AM

University of Tennessee?

HotCheetos
11-26-2015, 11:10 AM
When will people realize kelly is trash and should just go back to college? He is obviously in over his head in the NFL

phillyfreak7
11-26-2015, 11:14 AM
Dude, give it up. RGIII will never be a good NFL quarterback.

"Chip Kelly has the GOAT system!" - every Philadelphia fan everHe was very good his rookie year.

Nick Foles went 27 TDs and 2 INTs and now he is a backup QB on the Rams.

I'm willing to give Chip a chance. He's a smart guy. The players have been awful this year.

HigherStratus
11-26-2015, 11:14 AM

6VCdJyOAQYM

snakehips31
11-26-2015, 11:34 AM
Chips tanking the rest of the season to get a high draft pick to get a QB.All part of the plan.

waytoodeep03
11-26-2015, 11:36 AM
Chips tanking the rest of the season to get a high draft pick to get a QB.All part of the plan.

why get fat cardale when he can get colin in his prime. He is the only QB that can run that offense outside of mariota

phillyfreak7
11-26-2015, 11:40 AM
I like Paxton Lynch but so does everyone else.

We won't have an opportunity to draft him.

holtmcg
11-26-2015, 11:44 AM
He was very good his rookie year.Rookie year =/= career

CurryTech777
11-26-2015, 11:59 AM
why get fat cardale when he can get colin in his prime. He is the only QB that can run that offense outside of mariota

what evidence do u have? this offense relies on accuracy, which kap has 0. They chose bradford ffs, only because of his accuracy

BeastModeFTW
11-26-2015, 11:59 AM
oh lawd colin kaeperGOAT in dat chip kelly system. rip nfl.

phillyfreak7
11-26-2015, 12:04 PM
Rookie year =/= careerMy point is he's proven that he's capable of doing it in the NFL. He was great in the pocket and his skill set matches what the Eagles want: an accurate passer capable of delivering the ball and spreading the field.

Kaepernick has no touch and a rock for a brain

Swept
11-26-2015, 12:15 PM
My point is he's proven that he's capable of doing it in the NFL. He was great in the pocket and his skill set matches what the Eagles want: an accurate passer capable of delivering the ball and spreading the field.

Kaepernick has no touch and a rock for a brain

Rg3 great in the pocket? LMAO both him and Kaepernick are gimmick QB who sucked from the pocket once defenses figured them out. Btw neither of them played in a Chip Kelly offense ever.

Johnny Goofball would probably fit Kelly offense, until he gets injured.

phillyfreak7
11-26-2015, 12:21 PM
Rg3 great in the pocket? LMAO both him and Kaepernick are gimmick QB who sucked from the pocket once defenses figured them out. Btw neither of them played in a Chip Kelly offense ever.

Johnny Goofball would probably fit Kelly offense, until he gets injured.When you say figured out RG3, can you tell me what teams were doing before when they couldn't figure them out to what they did to figure him out? I don't accept blanket statements.

holtmcg
11-26-2015, 12:25 PM
My point is he's proven that he's capable of doing it in the NFL. He was great in the pocket and his skill set matches what the Eagles want: an accurate passer capable of delivering the ball and spreading the field.

Kaepernick has no touch and a rock for a brainAnd RG3 has been proven to never stay healthy.

waytoodeep03
11-26-2015, 05:37 PM
what evidence do u have? this offense relies on accuracy, which kap has 0. They chose bradford ffs, only because of his accuracy

Colin is accurate. Dude had a better passing percentage than cam which was mind boggling why he got benched. It was like 60%

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CS59gbaVAAABGAe.jpg

iamgenus
11-26-2015, 05:46 PM
Colin ia accurate. Dude had a better passing percentage than cam which was mind boggling why he got benched. It was like 62.3‰

He got benched because he started not trusting what he was seeing and leaving plays on the board. He needs a fresh start no question and he always does better in hurry up offense situations where he doesn't have to think as much.

Sparta11
11-26-2015, 06:06 PM
I'm not so sure chip will make it to see next year the way things are going