PDA

View Full Version : NBA trivia question..rep for first one gets the answers.

speedyclaxton
11-25-2015, 11:54 PM
1. The NBA top 10 in field Goal percentage is all frontcourt players except for one. Who is the only non frontcourt player that in the top 10 fg%. Clue, hes averaging 13.5ppg.

2. The top 25 players in assist per game are all backcourt players except for two. Who are the two frontcouet players?

No cheating.

sdballer5588
11-25-2015, 11:58 PM
Lol did AirJordanB just delete his absolutely INSANELY retarded answer of

1. ??
2. Harden Lawson?

rofl ****ing lost it at this dude being an ACTUAL mental midget deleting his post. Shame I already screen capped it bruh.

http://i.imgur.com/gMDzkhT.jpg

HigherStratus
11-25-2015, 11:58 PM
1. Kenny Walker
2. Mookie Blaylock and Dana Barros

sammywatkins
11-26-2015, 12:02 AM
Steve nash
Chris Webber & KG

mvpshaq32
11-26-2015, 12:04 AM
1.Otto Porter
2. Blake & Marc/Pau

sdballer5588
11-26-2015, 12:07 AM
Also, OP is a dumbass, Draymond and LeBron are both SF's and hardly qualify as "frontcourt" players which makes this questions wording ridiculous which is why people are asnwering such absurdities as Blakeand Gasol

The first answer is also Tony Parker. Yet still wrong because #10 is Jeremy Lamb, thus being TWO backcourt players in the top 10.

speedyclaxton
11-26-2015, 12:23 AM
Also, OP is a dumbass, Draymond and LeBron are both SF's and hardly qualify as "frontcourt" players which makes this questions wording ridiculous which is why people are asnwering such absurdities as Blakeand Gasol

The first answer is also Tony Parker. Yet still wrong because #10 is Jeremy Lamb, thus being TWO backcourt players in the top 10.

Lamb is 13.

Draymond has played mostly PF with ezeli and bogut or at c with small ball.

SF are still frontcourt players.

sdballer5588
11-26-2015, 12:27 AM
Lamb is 13.

Draymond has played mostly PF with ezeli and bogut or at c with small ball.

SF are still frontcourt players.

Draymond is literally listed as a SF/PF and has been listed as such since he was drafted, because that is the position he plays. Calling him a "frontcourt player" is meant to be intentionally misleading.

As of you posting this thread, I strolled to the stat section of ESPN, and lo and behold Lamb was 10th. Maybe it didn't take into account today's game, either way you're a dumbass.

http://i.imgur.com/pFxlN0e.jpg

MurkinSeason
11-26-2015, 12:31 AM
Baller leave this dude alone why are you so gay for him

speedyclaxton
11-26-2015, 12:34 AM
Draymond is literally listed as a SF/PF and has been listed as such since he was drafted, because that is the position he plays. Calling him a "frontcourt player" is meant to be intentionally misleading.

As of you posting this thread, I strolled to the stat section of ESPN, and lo and behold Lamb was 10th. Maybe it didn't take into account today's game, either way you're a dumbass.

http://i.imgur.com/pFxlN0e.jpg

So because he was a listed at sf in his early years, that means hes playing sf still? Bro, you on meds?

sdballer5588
11-26-2015, 12:37 AM
Baller leave this dude alone why are you so gay for him

I am pro-bullying. Respect your bully privilege.

So because he was a listed at sf in his early years, that means hes playing sf still? Bro, you on meds?

Positional name has little to do with actual implementation. Calling him a "big" is hilariously stupid.

speedyclaxton
11-26-2015, 12:51 AM

Positional name has little to do with actual implementation. Calling him a "big" is hilariously stupid.

Except front court does not refer to bigs alone. Go get some aspirin bro.

autrefois
11-26-2015, 12:51 AM

strong retard. draymond plays power forward and guards power forwards. by definition he is a frontcourt player

sdballer5588
11-26-2015, 12:58 AM
Except front court does not refer to bigs alone. Go get some aspirin bro.

Calling any perimeter ball handling player a frontcourt player is absurd. One of the 100 things wrong with your "trivia" question.

strong retard. draymond plays power forward and guards power forwards. by definition he is a frontcourt player

Draymond plays PF in the same way LeBron James plays PF.

speedyclaxton
11-26-2015, 01:04 AM
Calling any perimeter ball handling player a frontcourt player is absurd. One of the 100 things wrong with your "trivia" question.

Draymond plays PF in the same way LeBron James plays PF.

Draymond plays.exclusivly PF or C.

You on meds? Serious question

sdballer5588
11-26-2015, 01:11 AM
Draymond plays.exclusivly PF or C.

You on meds? Serious question

Yeah so is Paul George. Rofl, semantics extravaganza with a guy who lies about stats nonstop.

You know man, it's just like everything else in life. Everyone is going to try to put a tag on something. "This guy is in this position." I've never been with that. When I came out in the draft people kept asking me, "So are you a small forward or a power forward?" and I was like, "I'm a basketball player." Period. Don't tell me I'm a small forward because you are taking away what I can do as a power forward. Don't consider me a power forward because you are taking away what I can do as a small forward. I'm just a basketball player and that's how I've always looked at it.

lol