PDA

View Full Version : apperently, Rockets players are tired of Harden playstyle.

speedyclaxton
11-25-2015, 10:32 PM
Getting tired of his shoot 10 three pointers and play no defense attitude. It actually wouldnt surprise me to find out if the role players are playing ****ty in purpose.

This is pretty common with soccer ball clubs that have problems with their star or players or coach. They intentionally play ****ty..lol

Wonder if thats the case here.

sdballer5588
11-25-2015, 10:38 PM
Except none of that happened. Harden played phenomenal lol

Classic speedydumbass

AirJordanB
11-25-2015, 10:39 PM
Remember when he went 11-29 from the field and sports miscers claimed he was an efficient player?

https://gifcrap.com/g2data/albums/Celebrities/Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.g if

fleeceitout
11-25-2015, 10:42 PM

Classic speedydumbass

Lol. This is what delusion looks like.

You have a weird obsession with losers. Guess you gravitate towards what you can identify with.

stekcor
11-25-2015, 10:44 PM
Getting tired of his shoot 10 three pointers and play no defense attitude. It actually wouldnt surprise me to find out if the role players are playing ****ty in purpose.

This is pretty common with soccer ball clubs that have problems with their star or players or coach. They intentionally play ****ty..lol

Wonder if thats the case here.

who exactly said that?

speedyclaxton
11-25-2015, 10:44 PM

Classic speedydumbass

Im not talking about harden playing ****ty though but the role players playing ****ty because they dislike Harden game.

You have trouble reading or what?

speedyclaxton
11-25-2015, 10:45 PM
who exactly said that?

Im on my phone but if you google it, there is strong rumors spreading around that the role players are tired of Harden.

sdballer5588
11-25-2015, 10:49 PM
Im on my phone but if you google it, there is strong rumors spreading around that the role players are tired of Harden.

No there aren't lol

GodbeBryant
11-25-2015, 11:11 PM
No there aren't lol

need proof for both sides

mvpshaq32
11-25-2015, 11:15 PM
No there aren't lol

But according to Sam Amick and Jeff Zillgitt of USA Today, one of the center pieces of the players-only meeting was unhappiness with Rockets superstar James Harden's his style of play. The report revealed that Harden's "aloofness" has frustrated his teammates, with McHale taking the brunt of the issue."

lol RIP

GodbeBryant
11-25-2015, 11:16 PM
lol RIP

rekt.

notWilliam
11-25-2015, 11:18 PM
????

role players who are playing for a new contract will intentionally sabotage their own careers b/c theyre frustrated??? (??)
yeah they might be playing worse but thinking they are doing it to spite harden is a joke of a concept

AirJordanB
11-25-2015, 11:19 PM
lol RIP

rekt.

d5ZvzIOO6aU

speedyclaxton
11-25-2015, 11:23 PM
????

role players who are playing for a new contract will intentionally sabotage their own careers b/c theyre frustrated??? (??)
yeah they might be playing worse but thinking they are doing it to spite harden is a joke of a concept

It might not be intentional but they are frustraed with harden playstyle. Frustration usually results into **** play.

sdballer5588
11-25-2015, 11:37 PM
.... players are intentionally nuking their own salary in order to ..... spite the teams best player?

Lol

AirJordanB
11-25-2015, 11:41 PM
James Harden
38 FG%

.... players are intentionally nuking their own salary in order to ..... spite the teams best player?

Lol

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/29/29e062e3631110ba782eee7023494de2a38b630ae3348d87c8 e1a5bfdfe62dbb.jpg

sdballer5588
11-25-2015, 11:43 PM
James Harden
38 FG%

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/29/29e062e3631110ba782eee7023494de2a38b630ae3348d87c8 e1a5bfdfe62dbb.jpg

Um... so who is better? For someone who usually prides themselves on trying very hard to sound smart, you post like an actual cockroach hacked your acct lately.

mvpshaq32
11-25-2015, 11:47 PM

Lol

lmao these players already getting paid for the next year+ anyways. Besides TJones cause he just sucks in general. another attempt to weasel out by GEDballer

AirJordanB
11-25-2015, 11:48 PM
Um... so who is better? For someone who usually prides themselves on trying very hard to sound smart, you post like an actual cockroach hacked your acct lately.

Why do you think it would be hard for any NBA player to shoot 38% if given 20 shots? It's mind boggling. Given their statistical outputs, there's no reason to think Thornton or Jones wouldn't be more efficient players. They simply need the shots. Harden is an average scorer.

sdballer5588
11-25-2015, 11:51 PM
lmao these players already getting paid for the next year+ anyways. Besides TJones cause he just sucks in general. another attempt to weasel out by GEDballer

The idea that they would take ANY risk for something so clearly ridiculous is absurd in the first place. Harden is not leaving, he is going to get one of the biggest deals ever, and those dudes will be real happy they tried hard to ..... make themselves look bad.

I swear you need to be a special kind of stupid to think this stuff up.

Why do you think it would be hard for any NBA player to shoot 38% if given 20 shots? It's mind boggling. Harden is an average scorer.

It's been 16 games. When he recovers back to his normal percent, which btw is only 5% away from that number, no one will say a word. I notice you didn't want to discuss his actual performance TODAY. I wonder why....

AirJordanB
11-25-2015, 11:54 PM
It's been 16 games. When he recovers back to his normal percent, which btw is only 5% away from that number, no one will say a word. I notice you didn't want to discuss his actual performance TODAY. I wonder why....

Derrick Rose has the odd game here and there, too. The difference is, when Rose doesn't go off, it's because he bricks his way to a poor performance. When Harden doesn't go off, he's saved by flopping his way to the line for a 10 point cushion.

mvpshaq32
11-25-2015, 11:54 PM
The idea that they would take ANY risk for something so clearly ridiculous is absurd in the first place. Harden is not leaving, he is going to get one of the biggest deals ever, and those dudes will be real happy they tried hard to ..... make themselves look bad.

I swear you need to be a special kind of stupid to think this stuff up.

you must be a full retard. I never even brought up players sacrificing performance to spite Harden. lmao keep creating narratives in your head

sdballer5588
11-25-2015, 11:56 PM
Derrick Rose has the odd game here and there, too. The difference is, when Rose doesn't go off, it's because he bricks his way to a poor performance. When Harden doesn't go off, he's saved by flopping his way to the line for a 10 point cushion.

"Saved" here is just your sad cop out way of saying that Derrick rose CAN'T get to 28 ppg, Harden can, despite his early shooting struggles.

It's okay, we all know you are way out of your depth here. Let's watch you drown as you cite raw fg% though, this argument must have gone better at the nursing home you obviously work at.

"Why doesn't Clint Capela just tak 56 shots a game?? THEY'D SHOOT 72.6%!!!"

AirJordanB
11-26-2015, 12:03 AM
"Saved" here is just your sad cop out way of saying that Derrick rose CAN'T get to 28 ppg, Harden can, despite his early shooting struggles.

It's okay, we all know you are way out of your depth here. Let's watch you drown as you cite raw fg% though, this argument must have gone better at the nursing home you obviously work at.

"Why doesn't Clint Capela just tak 56 shots a game?? THEY'D SHOOT 72.6%!!!"

To be fair, had Derrick Role been playing in the league's 6 or 7th (haven't checked in a few days) most efficient backcourt, he'd be putting up similar numbers to Harden. He can't go full blown chuck mode, though, because he has an efficient player beside him in Butler. Harden has Lawson, who doesn't fit the offense and couldn't win your local youth program's jump shooting contest.

For some reason, you have man crush on Harden. I, however, can be objective. He's really just not that good, despite how much you want him to be.

sdballer5588
11-26-2015, 12:05 AM
To be fair, had Derrick Role been playing in the league's 6 or 7th (haven't checked in a few days) most efficient backcourt, he'd be putting up similar numbers to Harden. He can't go full blown chuck mode, though, because he has an efficient player beside him in Butler. Harden has Lawson, who doesn't fit the offense and couldn't win your local youth program jump shooting contest.

Yeah, just pretend your fallacious argument of "these random guys would shoot more efficient BECAUSE REASONS!!"

Guys CLINT CAPELA!!!! JUST FEED HIM! 72.6%!!!!

AirJordanB
11-26-2015, 12:07 AM
Yeah, just pretend your fallacious argument of "these random guys would shoot more efficient BECAUSE REASONS!!"

Guys CLINT CAPELA!!!! JUST FEED HIM! 72.6%!!!!

As opposed to your argument of "Harden is an efficient player, despite shooting 38% from the field!"

https://media.giphy.com/media/zjQrmdlR9ZCM/giphy.gif

Swept
11-26-2015, 12:07 AM
They need to let Howard and Lawson run the offense

sdballer5588
11-26-2015, 12:09 AM
As opposed to your argument of "Harden is an efficient player, despite shooting 38% from the field!"

https://media.giphy.com/media/zjQrmdlR9ZCM/giphy.gif

Ignoring ACTUAL efficiency metrics makes you ignorant, not a genius bro. I understand the lacking distinction for people with what I assume are 3 functioning brain cells.

AirJordanB
11-26-2015, 12:18 AM
Ignoring ACTUAL efficiency metrics makes you ignorant, not a genius bro. I understand the lacking distinction for people with what I assume are 3 functioning brain cells.

Yes, yes...I know.

Harden, who is shooting 38%, is the Rockets, who are 5-10, best player. He's a dominating force in the NBA, which is obviously why they're doing so well.

You must have missed the puzzle piece part of kindergarten.

sdballer5588
11-26-2015, 12:22 AM
Yes, yes...I know.

Harden, who is shooting 38%, is the Rockets, who are 5-10, best player. He's a dominating force in the NBA, which is obviously why they're doing so well.

You must have missed the puzzle piece part of kindergarten.

Is Blake Griffin also not a good NBA player because his team is struggling? Was Jordan not an individual stud when his teams flailed around him in the 80s?

I'll pretend you got hacked, just like you're pretending this post never happened.

http://i.imgur.com/9KzHVn6.jpg

AirJordanB
11-26-2015, 12:27 AM
Is Blake Griffin also not a good NBA player because his team is struggling? Was Jordan not an individual stud when his teams flailed around him in the 80s?

I'll pretend you got hacked, just like you're pretending this post never happened.

http://i.imgur.com/9KzHVn6.jpg

https://media.giphy.com/media/JJjnYC0upzy36/giphy.gif

If there was ever a "bruh" moment on this subforum...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/4309078/funniest-family-feud-reaction-o.gif

7,000 posts a year for 5 years? Nearly 20 posts per day? Screen shots of posts of anonymous people? Unless you're a trust fund baby who can afford to post here 24/7, you might want to invest your excess time in something that could improve your situation in life, rather than trying to roast people on a subforum.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/8/87/Justsaying'.gif/revision/20121225043206

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0fd3GpIlyEbp81G38m8jwBO-v3iUeo3BoiymjDY25jsBM4B4A

Also, OP...apperently

APPERENTLY

4Adz4
11-26-2015, 02:07 AM
I like how in one thread sdballer criticizes Kobe Bryant for shooting in the 30% region yet when his man-crush Chuck Harden does it it's all g u c c i because he flops his way to the line 15-20 times a game, face it phaggot Harden is a bricklayer.

Fuk outta here with your contradictions son

SompletelyCober
11-26-2015, 02:49 AM

You have a weird obsession with losers. Guess you gravitate towards what you can identify with.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1176177/texas-oh-my-god-o.gif

TheFornicator1
11-26-2015, 03:25 AM
I'll never believe in Harden simply because of his lack of a midrange game. I've made the note in the past that it's been one of the reasons for his teams lack of playoff success. His numbers jumped last year but the problem was still obvious. When faced with adversity he simply doesn't have the ability to bail himself out by taking intelligent midrange shots. LeBron struggled with this in the post-season too, but he eventually found a way to make it work and it took him to the next level in regard to post-season ability & success.

But Harden also can't dominate and control games the way a player like James does. So it's even more integral. It's something that you can see even in his regular season games. When I watch the Rockets I'm often dumbstruck by his absolute hesitancy to play a midrange game. Rather than take open set shots in the MR, he'd prefer to wait for a defender and try to catch them off step, or step back behind the 3. He has so many opportunities that he passes up in MR. The MR is a "lost art", but in a game increasingly focused on the deep, it has been increasingly valuable in going that extra mile.

He's an extremely talented player. I genuinely don't like the guy and his style infuriates me, but he's got skill for days... I just don't think he has "it", as a basketball mind, to ever get to the promise land as the number 1 option.

He's the best SG in the game, but he's really just another Melo to me.

thewiz8807
11-26-2015, 08:10 AM

????????????

sdballer5588
11-26-2015, 10:27 AM
I like how in one thread sdballer criticizes Kobe Bryant for shooting in the 30% region yet when his man-crush Chuck Harden does it it's all g u c c i because he flops his way to the line 15-20 times a game, face it phaggot Harden is a bricklayer.

Fuk outta here with your contradictions son

Yeah, kobe's RAW FG% is clearly the ONLY thing I have ever said is a negative about Kobe Bryant.

rofl

YWOC
11-26-2015, 10:55 AM

I think you're onto something here...

His man crushes are LBJ, CP3, Harden....it all makes perfect sense

HoustonMiscer
11-26-2015, 11:03 AM
Part of this is on the role players, part of it is on Harden. Harden has always had this playstyle, but now because they are losing they are tired of it? The whole team has to play better defense. It's no secret Harden hasn't been good on defense but they have to fix it as a team. Now to the Lawson deal. I liked the signing when it happened but if Harden says he needs another ball handler to take some pressure off of him, he has to give up the ball. Let Lawson run the offense. Harden will still get his touches but fuk man they have to get Lawson involved in the offense. Lawson is at his best when they are running the break, ball in his hands making plays for other guys. If Harden is gonna say he needs another ball handler then he needs to let Lawson do what he does and needs to adjust his game accordingly or else this thing will never work. Harden can still be effective without being a primary ballhandler but it's up to him to figure out how to make that happen. Winning solves everything. For gods sake just start fukking winning and this chit won't be an issue anymore

FGCHENG
11-26-2015, 11:43 AM
It's so obvious even a blind guy could see it. Harden played well last night but the team didn't respond to him. If he was playing well, everyone should be feeding off his energy. The Rockets don't give a fffuuu anymore. Harden expose as the worse team player ever. His basketball style is so hard to watch because his play style is not aesthetic like prime Kobe, he's selfish as **** with the ball, and he doesn't play defense. You can call Kobe selfish as much as you want, but he passes the ball when he has to. Harden thinks he is the team, and he's not good enough to think that way.

This is why Harden will never win a title as the best player on his team.