PDA

View Full Version : official laker to warrior fan thread

Slaterz
11-25-2015, 05:28 PM
Here all of us laker fans make the transition to greatness. From a hopeless franchise decemitated by kobes contract, awful shot selection for years and poor coaching to a championship caliber team. Many have already made the switch when the warriors started playing well here is your chance boys step right up! The mediocrity ends today men.

YWOC
11-25-2015, 05:32 PM
Oh look, it's this LeBrony still pretending to be a Lakers fan lol

FGCHENG
11-25-2015, 05:35 PM
montecarlo, you aren't fooling anyone

Dave P
11-25-2015, 05:51 PM
This stuff hurts me, Warriors fans hate the lakers.

It'd be like Patriots fans becoming Bills fans if they got good after Brady got old.

tonyparker69
11-25-2015, 05:52 PM
This stuff hurts me, Warriors fans hate the lakers.

It'd be like Patriots fans becoming Bills fans if they got good after Brady got old.

None of us are serious LOL, except Beastmode.

Dave P
11-25-2015, 06:08 PM
None of us are serious LOL, except Beastmode.

It's pretty rampant up here in Norcal.

People that have been "Lakers 4 lyfe" are dumping the purple in droves and it's annoying as fck.

tonyparker69
11-25-2015, 06:15 PM
It's pretty rampant up here in Norcal.

People that have been "Lakers 4 lyfe" are dumping the purple in droves and it's annoying as fck.

That's just disgraceful srs. I would expect Norcal fans to be even more legit fans than Socal ones because they don't live near the team and 'foreign' fans in that sense typically aren't bandwagoners, especially since we've sucked for 3+ years now while the Warriors have been decent for that time period.

Slaterz
11-25-2015, 06:20 PM
That's just disgraceful srs. I would expect Norcal fans to be even more legit fans than Socal ones because they don't live near the team and 'foreign' fans in that sense typically aren't bandwagoners, especially since we've sucked for 3+ years now while the Warriors have been decent for that time period.

>we've

***canadian crew***

BREH

Dave P
11-25-2015, 06:42 PM

Warriors have been garbage for as long as most people have been alive. There was always a huge Laker fan base here because of how bad we have been. Now that we are good suddenly they are flopping over.

GodbeBryant
11-25-2015, 06:53 PM
06/07 brehs,

WE BELIEVE.

FGCHENG
11-25-2015, 06:55 PM
Warriors have been garbage for as long as most people have been alive. There was always a huge Laker fan base here because of how bad we have been. Now that we are good suddenly they are flopping over.

It's human nature to flock to teams that are winning that holds no history with the team you used to root for who are struggling (not saying Lakers fans are no longer Lakers fans, they're just in a huge slump right now). Lakers fan for example would never root for Lebron James, the Celtics, or Clippers no matter how successful they are. GSW is the perfect team to root for because they're the rival of the Clippers (lol) and they just beat Lebron James in the Finals. GSW also has no history with the Lakers in terms of rivalry.

But in short, it's the same reason why Lakers has so many fans all across the world when they were winning championships. People like to root for winners. GSW are winning, so it's only natural they're becoming one of the more popular teams in the league right now.

BJohnny1988
11-25-2015, 06:59 PM
Laker fans from LA have this thing where they pull for SC30 and the Warriors to put it in the Clipper fans face. It WOULD be the most annoying thing ever (I'm dead srs with WOULD) if it wasn't the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

If the Warriors beat the Clippers, my Warrior fan friends hit me up, laugh a little and discuss the game and what happened. Laker fans hit me up…ROFLMAO HAR HAR HAR…SC30!!!111

was funny watching them in a little pickle yesterday night.

CurryTech777
11-25-2015, 07:11 PM
im from the bay area why not

antiwhitekn1ght
11-25-2015, 07:18 PM
Oh look, it's this LeBrony still pretending to be a Lakers fan lol

lol montecarlo lol

tonyparker69
11-25-2015, 07:19 PM

Oh well, real Warriors fans probably disregard them as retards and us Lakers fans won't welcome them back when the team starts doing well again.

It's human nature to flock to teams that are winning that holds no history with the team you used to root for who are struggling (not saying Lakers fans are no longer Lakers fans, they're just in a huge slump right now). Lakers fan for example would never root for Lebron James, the Celtics, or Clippers no matter how successful they are. GSW is the perfect team to root for because they're the rival of the Clippers (lol) and they just beat Lebron James in the Finals. GSW also has no history with the Lakers in terms of rivalry.

But in short, it's the same reason why Lakers has so many fans all across the world when they were winning championships. People like to root for winners. GSW are winning, so it's only natural they're becoming one of the more popular teams in the league right now.

I don't mind rooting for Lebron. First poster in my room I ever had, and the only one I have today, is an OG Cavs Lebron poster.

Laker fans from LA have this thing where they pull for SC30 and the Warriors to put it in the Clipper fans face. It WOULD be the most annoying thing ever (I'm dead srs with WOULD) if it wasn't the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

If the Warriors beat the Clippers, my Warrior fan friends hit me up, laugh a little and discuss the game and what happened. Laker fans hit me up…ROFLMAO HAR HAR HAR…SC30!!!111

was funny watching them in a little pickle yesterday night.

That's kind of weird actually, I like seeing the Clippers lose obviously but we don't even have real history against the Clippers so who cares if Curry beats the Clippers instead of Boogie or Lebron or KD/Westbrook or any other star. Definitely not going to bandwagon another Cali team to cheer against the Clips, fuk that. Only team worthy of that is the Celtics.

Actually Boogie would be the one that would be able to replace Curry in that situation, since the Kings and Lakers actually have history.

Slaterz
11-25-2015, 07:34 PM
Oh well, real Warriors fans probably disregard them as retards and us Lakers fans won't welcome them back when the team starts doing well again.

I don't mind rooting for Lebron. First poster in my room I ever had, and the only one I have today, is an OG Cavs Lebron poster.

That's kind of weird actually, I like seeing the Clippers lose obviously but we don't even have real history against the Clippers so who cares if Curry beats the Clippers instead of Boogie or Lebron or KD/Westbrook or any other star. Definitely not going to bandwagon another Cali team to cheer against the Clips, fuk that. Only team worthy of that is the Celtics.

Actually Boogie would be the one that would be able to replace Curry in that situation, since the Kings and Lakers actually have history.

Canadian lebron fan posing as a laker fan. Pls go dude cringe

BJohnny1988
11-25-2015, 10:09 PM

You're not from LA bruh.

BeastinFitness
11-25-2015, 10:11 PM
we don't want you fairweather, bandwagoning phaggot ass "fans"

/thread

fleeceitout
11-25-2015, 10:15 PM
Lol why would anyone jump from the goat franchise with 5 top 10 all time players and 16 titles to some poverty franchise with 1 title in the last 40 years?

stekcor
11-25-2015, 11:16 PM
Basically what day1089 did so....

bingpwr
11-25-2015, 11:18 PM
Still rooting for the Lakers even though they're playing like dog****.

BJohnny1988
11-25-2015, 11:25 PM
Basically what day1089 did so....
yooooo….

lmao.
chill