PDA

View Full Version : Lettuce be cereal, the warriors haven't played a good team yet

waddupi
11-24-2015, 09:21 PM
The spus or the cavs would have had the same record had they played the teams the warriors have played. Can they beat the spus, cavs, or even miami? Im not sure. Cake walk schedule

ImJJames
11-24-2015, 09:27 PM
The spus or the cavs would have had the same record had they played the teams the warriors have played. Can they beat the spus, cavs, or even miami? Im not sure. Cake walk schedule

Why can't you just enjoy what is happening? This is once in a lifetime occurrence. Enjoy it man, you're stressing to much for no reason.

Spurs lost to the Pelicans...

Cavs lost to the Bucks...

stekcor
11-24-2015, 09:29 PM
I agree OP.

Slats7
11-24-2015, 09:35 PM
You can only play who is in front of you.

mvpshaq32
11-24-2015, 09:37 PM
agreed. there's no team in the NBA that is even close to the Warrior's level.

Warriors would have to play 5v10 blindfolded just for it to be a fair

waddupi
11-24-2015, 09:49 PM
You can only play who is in front of you.

I know, but let's not get ahead of ourselves and not call them best team ever.

BullBoy8
11-24-2015, 09:53 PM
Why can't you just enjoy what is happening? This is once in a lifetime occurrence. Enjoy it man, you're stressing to much for no reason.

Spurs lost to the Pelicans...

Cavs lost to the Bucks...

Warriors play the bulls= win by 12
Cavs play the bulls= lose by 2

OP is a fricken idiot.

BeastModeFTW
11-24-2015, 10:28 PM

OP is a fricken idiot.

this. op is a terrible troll

FGCHENG
11-24-2015, 10:31 PM

OP is a fricken idiot.

Lets not forget Warriors just played Clippers @ Staples Center the night before with one of the most memorable come backs in recent history. Every other team in the league would lose to the Bulls the following night after playing the Clippers.

Spill512
11-24-2015, 10:32 PM

So call them the best team ever?

waddupi
11-24-2015, 10:43 PM
Lets not forget Warriors just played Clippers @ Staples Center the night before with one of the most memorable come backs in recent history. Every other team in the league would lose to the Bulls the following night after playing the Clippers.

You are definitely the biggest bandwagon warrior fan I have ever seen. Why do you mofos only support a team that wins? I'm pretty sure you did not even know curry existed 2 years ago. Bandwagon I see

waddupi
11-24-2015, 10:44 PM
this. op is a terrible troll

There is a difference between trolling and stating the truth.

Spill512
11-24-2015, 10:44 PM
You are definitely the biggest bandwagon warrior fan I have ever seen. Why do you mofos only support a team that wins? I'm pretty sure you did not even know curry existed 2 years ago. Bandwagon I see

This dude's going really hard on the "you didn't know curry existed" angle.

Just stop. I'm pretty sure everyone who watched the NBA at all knew he existed.

BeastModeFTW
11-24-2015, 10:52 PM
There is a difference between trolling and stating the truth.

you said the cavs and spurs would have the same record as the warriors if they had played the same teams but yet the cavs lost to the bulls and pistons two teams that the warriors beat while the spurs lost to a pelicans team that the warriors have already beat twice.

waddupi
11-24-2015, 10:59 PM
you said the cavs and spurs would have the same record as the warriors if they had played the same teams but yet the cavs lost to the bulls and pistons two teams that the warriors beat while the spurs lost to a pelicans team that the warriors have already beat twice.

The warriors didn t play the bulls on the road like cavs did. They played the bulls in that loud aass arena filled with fake fans looking to taste curry's sweat.

Dave P
11-24-2015, 11:01 PM
Your salt levels are reaching a critical saturation point. You're more of a brine at this point.

Really grasping at salty straws brah, and by brah I mean never my brah phaggot

bobsapp
11-24-2015, 11:20 PM

I don't think anyone has called them the best team ever.. I have heard people put them in that conversation and deservedly so. They have the best player in the world and just pulled off the best start in the history of the NBA. In the end, they will be judged in June. They can win 70 games but if they don't win the championship, then the conversation ends.

waddupi
11-24-2015, 11:23 PM
I don't think anyone has called them the best team ever.. I have heard people put them in that conversation and deservedly so. They have the best player in the world and just pulled off the best start in the history of the NBA. In the end, they will be judged in June. They can win 70 games but if they don't win the championship, then the conversation ends.

best player in the world? niigga please

HarpoonBrah
11-24-2015, 11:38 PM

OP is a fricken idiot.

Cavs are coasting

missing starting SG and all star PG

Mo and Mosgoz have been out recently

meanwhile warriors are healthy and playing like its a playoff game

YesWayNoWeigh
11-25-2015, 12:02 AM
Op has a point. They played like 3 teams above .500

Dave P
11-25-2015, 12:11 AM
Meanwhile the grueling Cavaliers schedule is so unfair with having to play the 76ers twice, Magic, Bucks twice.

This phaggot was JUST crying about how everyone needs to slow down because it's so early in the season and now suddenly it's not to early to talk about the teams they've played records'

Talking about opponents records 16 games into the season is stupid as fck.

Anything to spin your hater narrative. Lebron fans (and Lebron) acting like children not getting enough attention trying to throw shade.

waddupi
11-25-2015, 12:23 AM
Meanwhile the grueling Cavaliers schedule is so unfair with having to play the 76ers twice, Magic, Bucks twice.

This phaggot was JUST crying about how everyone needs to slow down because it's so early in the season and now suddenly it's not to early to talk about the teams they've played records'

Talking about opponents records 16 games into the season is stupid as fck.

Anything to spin your hater narrative. Lebron fans (and Lebron) acting like children not getting enough attention trying to throw shade.

I'm wondering when you are gonna finally get off the warriors junk. They have only played 3 teams above .500, that's fact. You currytards are just retarded.

Dave P
11-25-2015, 12:28 AM
The Lebrons have lost to 3 teams that aren't above .500

So which is worse, beating bad teams or losing to bad teams?

waddupi
11-25-2015, 12:48 AM
The Lebrons have lost to 3 teams that aren't above .500

So which is worse, beating bad teams or losing to bad teams?

We lost to bulls, bucks, pistons. They were .500 plus when we played them, Get your facts straight misc gangsta

Dave P
11-25-2015, 01:01 AM
The same Bulls the Warriors beat?

Are you seriously citing "they were 500 when we played them" like 10 games into the season? Are you so stupid that you don't understand that the whole point is that talking about opponent win/loss records this early in the season is stupid and just makes you look like you're mining for stats to try to hate?

I'm out this thread, you're either a troll or you're a delusional hypocritical Homer with no sense of reality outside of your Lebron James driven world.

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/7-11-2015/jWvOPj.gif

fleeceitout
11-25-2015, 01:19 AM
Lol montecarlo, oops I mean "waduppi", is having another mental breakdown.

Lecucks gonna Lecuck.

autrefois
11-25-2015, 02:35 AM
The Warriors truly demoralized the Clippers. Chris Paul pisses down his leg every time he sees Stephen Curry. Draymond got Blake scared to start up his KIA in the morning. And Doc Rivers life is just one long GIF.

waddupi
11-25-2015, 04:13 AM
The Warriors truly demoralized the Clippers. Chris Paul pisses down his leg every time he sees Stephen Curry. Draymond got Blake scared to start up his KIA in the morning. And Doc Rivers life is just one long GIF.

why bring up the clips?

FGCHENG
11-25-2015, 05:57 AM

Why are you such a big bandwagon Lebron fan?

I'd understand if Lebron was winning titles, but dude is the biggest choker in the modern era.

He said he'd rather be knocked out in the Leastern Conference than lose in the Finals again. Dude has already given up.

BullBoy8
11-25-2015, 06:13 AM
Cavs are coasting

missing starting SG and all star PG

Mo and Mosgoz have been out recently

meanwhile warriors are healthy and playing like its a playoff game

You are actually helping our case out then by saying this, even though you are wrong. Cavs arent coasting. But lets say they are, that just proves OP is an idiot and that the cavs wouldnt be undefeated with the warrior schedule because they arent going as hard as they should be. Which in itself is embarrassing, especially after curry had to body lebron in that quote about great teams bring it every night, and dont coast

HoustonMiscer
11-25-2015, 08:00 AM
Op I was once a hater like you but I have bowed down to the great Warriors. Just bend over and take it brah it goes in much easier if you don't resist

BeastModeFTW
11-26-2015, 06:14 PM
oh look the cavs just lost to the raptors.... another team the warriors beat.

AestheticNoz
11-26-2015, 06:26 PM
Suns
Kings
Jazz
Hornets
Raptors
Nets
Pacers
Celtics
Bucks
Suns
Bucks
Jazz
Cavs 25th of December

Could see them have a cold night against someone like Phoenix and lose but otherwise they'll roll through until the Cavs game (which they can also win)

waddupi
11-27-2015, 09:53 PM
Suns
Kings
Jazz
Hornets
Raptors
Nets
Pacers
Celtics
Bucks
Suns
Bucks
Jazz
Cavs 25th of December

Could see them have a cold night against someone like Phoenix and lose but otherwise they'll roll through until the Cavs game (which they can also win)

this. They might lose to indy too though otherwise it is a cake schedule

FGCHENG
11-27-2015, 10:32 PM
The other "contending" teams has an even easier schedule than the Warriors yet they're nowhere near undefeated.

Bow down to the Golden State GODS.

sdballer5588
11-27-2015, 10:42 PM
The other "contending" teams has an even easier schedule than the Warriors yet they're nowhere near undefeated.

Bow down to the Golden State GODS.

lol no they have not.

AceRok
11-27-2015, 10:44 PM
Suns
Kings
Jazz
Hornets
Raptors
Nets
Pacers
Celtics
Bucks
Suns
Bucks
Jazz
Cavs

Teams that are Top 10 in defense on that list, those would be the best chance to snap it. Utah #3 in defending the 3pt line, but Curry shoots from half court so who knows. I don't think Miami could have snapped it, Detroit got hot from 3 and did not do well. Maybe later in the season.

Dave P
11-27-2015, 10:50 PM
It's a 7 game road trip with some back to backs, regardless of the teams it's a brutal stretch in the schedule. Doubt they go undefeated.

FGCHENG
11-27-2015, 10:58 PM
lol no they have not.

So you're telling me the Cavs and Spurs have a harder schedule than the Warriors so far?

Who have the Cavs played anyways? It seems like they're always @ home playing against other Leastern Conference teams. They haven't played OKC, Spurs, Clippers, Warriors, or the Rockets.

I'm willing to bet the Cavs and Spurs' strength of schedule is very similar to the Warriors if not worse.

waddupi
11-27-2015, 11:01 PM
So you're telling me the Cavs and Spurs have a harder schedule than the Warriors so far?

Who have the Cavs played anyways? It seems like they're always @ home playing against Leastern Conference teams.

I'm willing to bet the Cavs and Spurs' strength of schedule is very similar to the Warriors if not worse.

Atrually it is the opposite and I am serious here, every time i see the warriors play, they are in oracle for some reason. Cavs have played more on the road than at home this season. Even the sixers would have had a winning record with that warriors schedule.

FGCHENG
11-27-2015, 11:03 PM
Atrually it is the opposite and I am serious here, every time i see the warriors play, they are in oracle for some reason. Cavs have played more on the road than at home this season. Even the sixers would have had a winning record with that warriors schedule.

Get the **** outta here. Warriors are more superior to the Cavs and Spurs on every level.

Warriors also beat the Bulls and Raptors. 2 teams that beat the Cavaliers. GTFO with your BS anti-Warriors agendas.

Warrriors barely tried tonight and they put 135 on the scoreboard.

I also checked the Cavs schedule, ****ing cake of a schedule, it's mostly all Eastern Conference fraud teams.

mvpshaq32
11-27-2015, 11:06 PM

probably because Warriors fans travel well so it always seems like Oracle. Cleveland fans legit loves Akron born Curry more than Lebron now since he actually won a ring for them.

sdballer5588
11-27-2015, 11:06 PM

Who have the Cavs played anyways? It seems like they're always @ home playing against other Leastern Conference teams. They haven't played OKC, Spurs, Clippers, Warriors, or the Rockets.

So now there are only 3 contenders? And yes the Cavs SOS is higher than the Warriors. Shocking stuff. San Antonio is 2 ranks below GS.

Golden State has basically played no one, so it's laughable to pretend that just because the Spurs played nobody, therefore the WArriors have played someone.

Nah dumbass neither of them have played anyone. FFS the east is dominating the West right now.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/ranking/schedule-strength-by-other

You should like, pretend to google **** before you post. You could avoid posting things that are just literally false.

waddupi
11-27-2015, 11:08 PM
Get the **** outta here. Warriors are more superior to the Cavs and Spurs on every level.

Warriors also beat the Bulls and Raptors. 2 teams that beat the Cavaliers. GTFO with your BS anti-Warriors agendas.

Warrriors barely tried tonight and they put 135 on the scoreboard.

I also checked the Cavs schedule, ****ing cake of a schedule, it's mostly all Eastern Conference fraud teams.

"eastern conference fraud teams" that has a winning record against the west this year. lol. Im out

FGCHENG
11-27-2015, 11:10 PM
So now there are only 3 contenders? And yes the Cavs SOS is higher than the Warriors. Shocking stuff. San Antonio is 2 ranks below GS.

Golden State has basically played no one, so it's laughable to pretend that just because the Spurs played nobody, therefore the WArriors have played someone.

Nah dumbass neither of them have played anyone. FFS the east is dominating the West right now.

I'd really like to know who the other contenders are right now. Pacers? Heat? Bulls? Raptors? Knicks??? Lmao Eastern Conference is still a joke compared to the West and you know it. And since when are your boys CP3 and Blake Griffin considered nobodies? GSW put a hurt on them so bad they forgot how to play basketball.

"eastern conference fraud teams" that has a winning record against the west this year. lol. Im out

You seriously consider any of those East teams a contender by season's end? I rest my case, I'm out.

sdballer5588
11-27-2015, 11:13 PM
I'd really like to know who the other contenders are right now. Pacers? Heat? Bulls? Raptors? Lmao Eastern Conference is still a joke compared to the West and you know it. And since when are your boys CP3 and Blake Griffin considered nobodies? GSW put a hurt on them so bad they forgot how to play basketball.

Wait so you are going to simultaneously pretend records / SOS matter and then directly contradict that conclusion by weighing a team YOU PERSONALLY think is good despite their atrocious record?

Fascinating stuff dude. This is why you look so stupid. You say dumbass ****.

Team records are their records. You cannot just pretend the Clippers are gods despite them doing terrible, they are doing terrible. What you are doing is the definition of illogically ranking teams solely on namesake.

"Blake and CP3 are nobodies?" - Yes, right now they are FAR FAR FAR away from being considered a "contender" you clown.

AceRok
11-27-2015, 11:13 PM
East is back and West has regressed nasty.

JeffereyTyrone
11-27-2015, 11:15 PM
[QUOTE=FGCHENG;1405874803]Lets not forget Warriors just played Clippers @ Staples Center the night before with one of the most memorable come backs in recent history. Every other team in the league would lose to the Bulls the following night after playing the Clippers.[/QUOTE

In recent history? Are you an idiot? It was established in the first quarter and it took them an entire game to come back. The clippers erased a 20+ point deficit in the second and 3rd in the first game they played against the warriors and took a 9 point lead. Given they still lost, but you can't be serious with this recent history bullchit. Quit sucking the team's dikks.

mvpshaq32
11-27-2015, 11:16 PM

https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/ranking/schedule-strength-by-other

You should like, pretend to google **** before you post. You could avoid posting things that are just literally false.

lol at Cleveland having a SOS of 0.06 higher and having 4 losses while GSW is undefeated
lol at Warriors beating 3/4 teams that Cleveland lost to.

RIP GEDballer

JeffereyTyrone
11-27-2015, 11:16 PM
Wait so you are going to simultaneously pretend records / SOS matter and then directly contradict that conclusion by weighing a team YOU PERSONALLY think is good despite their atrocious record?

Team records are their records. You cannot just pretend the Clippers are gods despite them doing terrible, they are doing terrible. What you are doing is the definition of illogically ranking teams solely on namesake.

"Blake and CP3 are nobodies?" - Yes, right now they are FAR FAR FAR away from being considered a "contender" you clown.

Far far away? go on and continue to embarass yourself with you extensive knowledge about the nba you clown.

JeffereyTyrone
11-27-2015, 11:20 PM
lol at Cleveland having a SOS of 0.06 higher and having 4 losses while GSW is undefeated

RIP GEDballer

So? The warriors only won against the nets because brook lopez missed a wide open layup. And the nets are at the bottom 4 in the league,

sdballer5588
11-27-2015, 11:20 PM

RIP GEDballer

He said the Warriors played a harder schedule. By definition, he is 100% wrong.

You need to stop trying so hard.

Far far away? go on and continue to embarass yourself with you extensive knowledge about the nba you clown.

Uh.... how on Earth is a team that is .500 a contender right now lol

waddupi
11-27-2015, 11:22 PM

RIP GEDballer

lol, let's not forget the warriors were playing at home when they beat those teams cavs have lost. For some reason, the warriors always play at home i feel like.

FGCHENG
11-27-2015, 11:24 PM

So tell me this then.. Do you honestly think any of those Eastern Conference teams who're playing well now will be considered ''contenders'' by the end of the season? The reason why GSW's SOS looks weak is because THEY BEAT EVERY TEAM THEY FACED. You're counting the Warriors' win against them. Clippers are also better than any teams the Cavs faced and you know it. I'll admit the season is still early, but to say the Warriors have beaten nobody is completely disrespecting the Grizzlies, the Clippers, the Rockets, and even to a lesser extent the Bulls and Raptors, 2 teams that beat the Cavaliers. GSW are undefeated. They're far and away the best team in the league right now. LeDecline is shook right now, he's sensing the end is near and that's why he has to "motivate" his team by calling them out every other game.

HoustonMiscer
11-27-2015, 11:27 PM
The Warriors didn't just beat teams, they fukking dominated them

sdballer5588
So tell me this then.. Do you honestly think any of those Eastern Conference teams who're playing well now will be considered ''contenders'' by the end of the season? The reason why GSW's SOS looks weak is because THEY BEAT EVERY TEAM THEY FACED. You're counting the Warriors' win against them. Clippers are also better than any teams the Cavs faced and you know it. I'll admit the season is still early, but to say the Warriors have beaten nobody is completely disrespecting the Grizzlies, the Clippers, the Rockets, and even to a lesser extent the Bulls and Raptors, 2 teams that beat the Cavaliers. GSW are undefeated. They're far and away the best team in the league right now. LeDecline is shook right now, he's sensing the end is near and that's why he has to "motivate" his team by calling them out every other game.

No. I am not disrespecting teams that are in absolute shambles. You are just massively overrating them on namesake alone.

Learn how to think critically, or even for yourself.

The Rockets are 6-10
The Clippers are 8-8
The Grizzlies are 9-8

Pull your head out of your ass.

FGCHENG
It's pointless arguing right now but this thread will be fun to bump in a couple of weeks when the Warriors go on their road trip and face the "superior" Leastern Conference teams.

No. I am not disrespecting teams that are in absolute shambles. You are just massively overrating them on namesake alone.

Learn how to think critically, or even for yourself.

The Rockets are 6-10
The Clippers are 8-8
The Grizzlies are 9-8

Pull your head out of your ass.

All those teams would still beat any Eastern Conference teams outside the Cavs in a 7 game series and you know it.

By the way, who're the other contenders? You still haven't answered that question.

AceRok
11-27-2015, 11:32 PM
It's pointless arguing right now but this thread will be fun to bump in a couple of weeks when the Warriors go on their road trip and face the "superior" Leastern Conference teams.

All those teams would still beat any Eastern Conference teams outside the Cavs in a 7 game series and you know it.

What makes the East the lesser conference this season? Last I checked the West only has 3 teams above .600. Or are we going of namesake alone? Because if that's the case the whole SOS argument goes out the window.

FGCHENG
11-27-2015, 11:34 PM
What makes the East the lesser conference this season? Last I checked the West only has 3 teams above .600. Or are we going of namesake alone? Because if that's the case the whole SOS argument goes out the window.

SOS was what Lebronies used in the first place to discredit the Warriors' winning streak. I like to go off the team's recent success in previous seasons and not just this season alone.

The legit teams Lebronies are referring to are the Cavs, Spurs, and maybe Thunders. They'll get their chance to get whooped on in due time.

I also would like to know what other teams outside the 3 I mentioned are considered "legit" teams. I want to see how much further Lebronies can embarrass themselves.

AceRok
11-27-2015, 11:38 PM
SOS was what Lebronies used in the first place to discredit the Warriors' winning streak. I like to go off the team's recent success in previous seasons and not just this season alone.

Usually that's a fine rule of thumb, but the makeup of teams are massively different after this past summer. I think we've entered a new normal.

mvpshaq32
11-27-2015, 11:39 PM
So? The warriors only won against the nets because brook lopez missed a wide open layup. And the nets are at the bottom 4 in the league,

a win is a win. the fact that Warriors have been able to keep this up for 17 straight games sets them apart from every other team in the league by a mile

He said the Warriors played a harder schedule. By definition, he is 100% wrong.

You need to stop trying so hard.

lol at you making up narratives in your head again. I didn't even address anything the OP mentioned, just how your post is completely wrong.
lol at acting like Cavs having a much tougher schedule when their SOS is barely higher and they barely beat the 76ers twice
lol at blaming Cavs record on playing tougher ECF teams yet Warriors beat all the teams Cleveland lost to

another day of weaseling out of facts by GEDballer

waddupi
11-27-2015, 11:40 PM

By the way, who're the other contenders? You still haven't answered that question.

Your problem is that you tend to base your arguments more on a team's aura or name than its actual record. If we are only going by what we see now, any of those 3 teams you just mentionned won't beat a top 5 east team in a 7 game series. Houston? who just beat the sixers by 2 pts? are you kidding me? memphis who keeps getting annihilated by "leastern teams" by 30 at home? the clippers who just keep choking? no, get your facts straight. Besides the warriors and the spurs and maybe okc, the top 6 east teams would beat anybody from the overrated west in a 7 game series.

FGCHENG
11-27-2015, 11:45 PM
Your problem is that you tend to base your arguments more on a team's aura or name than its actual record. If we are only going by what we see now, any of those 3 teams you just mentionned won't beat a top 5 east team in a 7 game series. Houston? who just beat the sixers by 2 pts? are you kidding me? memphis who keeps getting annihilated by "leastern teams" by 30 at home? the clippers who just keep choking? no, get your facts straight. Besides the warriors and the spurs and maybe okc, the top 6 east teams would beat anybody from the overrated west in a 7 game series.

Ah I see now. So the legit teams Lebronies were referring to were these Leastern Conference teams that are off to a hot start We'll get our answer soon. The Warriors will be visiting the Raptors, Pacers, and other "superior'' Eastern Conference teams on their upcoming road trip. Until then, haters keep spewing that the Warriors are not far and away the best team in the league right now. Just lol.

StraightFiyaaah
11-27-2015, 11:51 PM

LOL.... u do realize, Cavs have played both the Bucks, Knicks AND the 76ers 3X's?

Yuh dip

waddupi
11-27-2015, 11:52 PM
Ah I see now. So the legit teams Lebronies were referring to were these Leastern Conference teams that are off to a hot start We'll get our answer soon. The Warriors will be visiting the Raptors, Pacers, and other "superior'' Eastern Conference teams on their upcoming road trip. Until then, haters keep spewing that the Warriors are not far and away the best team in the league right now. Just lol.

As much I hate the warriors, i have never said they are not the best team in the league now. They are the defending champs. Dont get it twisted. What i said was that they would not be nowhere close to a perfect record had they played good teams. They have a cake schedule, admit it. Also, a healthy cavs and spurs will beat them in a 7 game series come playoff time.

mvpshaq32
11-27-2015, 11:54 PM
As much I hate the warriors, i have never said they are not the best team in the league now. They are the defending champs. Dont get it twisted. What i said was that they would not be nowhere close to a perfect record had they played good teams. They have a cake schedule, admit it. Also, a healthy cavs and spurs will beat them in a 7 game series come playoff time.

lol at you creating a thread for the Warriors while the Spurs and Cavs had had an easier or equal SOS and neither is undefeated right now.

this is defeat brehs

FGCHENG
11-28-2015, 12:04 AM

Just to be clear, the good teams we're referring to are those top teams in the East correct? Because outside of the Thunders and Spurs, the Warriors has beaten almost every team in the West. They have also beaten some pretty good teams in the East too which includes the Bulls and Raptors. And just to inform you, in case if you don't know the statistics... The Warriors has led teams by 15 or more points this season more often than trailing at any point in the season thus far.

The Warriors are not just beating teams, they're annihilating them.

waddupi
11-28-2015, 12:08 AM
Steph hasn't even played in the 4th quarter for 4 games now.
maybe because they played only played 5 above.500 teams out of those 17 games

Dave P
11-28-2015, 12:13 AM
Deleted my post to avoid getting sucked back into this.

Just gonna ignore this nonsense, will bump this thread in like 8 weeks when things have settled a bit to laugh at you.

Warriors have beaten 9 playoff teams, Cleveland has beaten 3 (I think)

Going off w/l 17 games into the season is stupid as fck.

FGCHENG
11-28-2015, 12:14 AM

Just gonna ignore this nonsense, will bump this thread in like 6 week KS when things have settled a bit to laugh at you.

Smart man. I'll do the same. Didn't realize the "good teams" the haters were referring to are the top teams in the East or just the East in general. Will be a fun bump in a week.

sdballer5588
11-28-2015, 12:23 AM
a win is a win. the fact that Warriors have been able to keep this up for 17 straight games sets them apart from every other team in the league by a mile

lol at you making up narratives in your head again. I didn't even address anything the OP mentioned, just how your post is completely wrong.
lol at acting like Cavs having a much tougher schedule when their SOS is barely higher and they barely beat the 76ers twice
lol at blaming Cavs record on playing tougher ECF teams yet Warriors beat all the teams Cleveland lost to

another day of weaseling out of facts by GEDballer

Pretending my post was standalone is another example of why you seem so stupid.

mvpshaq32
11-28-2015, 12:24 AM

and the Cavs have played 7. yet they have 4 losses

If Warriors played 2 more above .500 teams, they'd have 2 losses max. OP loses again

sdballer5588
11-28-2015, 12:28 AM

Just gonna ignore this nonsense, will bump this thread in like 8 weeks when things have settled a bit to laugh at you.

Warriors have beaten 9 playoff teams, Cleveland has beaten 3 (I think)

Going off w/l 17 games into the season is stupid as fck.

Gonna brag about a win streak and then marginalize the amount of games played.

Everyone here is overreacting, some people just happen to be properly gauging the CURRENT situation.

I understand it's hard to remove personal bias but pretending a 6 win Rockets team is a contender right now is absolutely laughable, and if they are not a contender RIGHT NOW, then how did the Warriors beat a contender? They by definition, beat a team in a huge slump playing terrible.

Emidoody
11-28-2015, 12:29 AM
Gonna brag about a win streak and then marginalize the amount of games played.

Everyone here is overreacting, some people just happen to be properly gauging the CURRENT situation.

I understand it's hard to remove personal bias but pretending a 6 win Rockets team is a contender right now is absolutely laughable, and if they are not a contender RIGHT NOW, then how did the Warriors beat a contender? They by definition, beat a team in a huge slump playing terrible.How are you not a celtics fan?

mvpshaq32
11-28-2015, 12:32 AM
Pretending my post was standalone is another example of why you seem so stupid.

lmoa you're literally admitting your post is wrong and is only here for the intents of trolling

oh lawd

Emidoody
11-28-2015, 12:33 AM
lmoa you're literally admitting your post is wrong and is only here for the intents of trolling

oh lawdhow is he not a celtics fan

waddupi
11-28-2015, 12:33 AM
and the Cavs have played 7. yet they have 4 losses

If Warriors played 2 more above .500 teams, they'd have 2 losses max. OP loses again

I dont know where you got your 7 from. Don't just come up with some imaginary numbers brah. Besides the sixers, bucks, pistons. they have only played .500 and up teams

sdballer5588
11-28-2015, 12:36 AM

oh lawd

None of my posts were wrong, you just seem to have entirely not read any part of this thread, then you quoted me reminding another poster that the Cavs actually have played a harder SOS than the warriors, and somehow you think this is some question of right or wrong.

A poster said something factually inaccurate, I corrected it. No one knows what you are even talking about, I doubt you do either.

You just love the attention.

Emidoody
11-28-2015, 12:40 AM
None of my posts were wrong, you just seem to have entirely not read any part of this thread, then you quoted me reminding another poster that the Cavs actually have played a harder SOS than the warriors, and somehow you think this is some question of right or wrong.

A poster said something factually inaccurate, I corrected it. No one knows what you are even talking about, I doubt you do either.

You just love the attention.Lol at u ignoring my callout thread, ive been getting reps/pms about how people love that i bully ur beta ass. once again: how r u not a celtics fan?

Xgamer791
11-28-2015, 12:41 AM
There are nomreal threats out there but Cavs and Spurs, everyone else sucks this year. Agreed opie.

mvpshaq32
11-28-2015, 12:46 AM

You just love the attention.

lol at you resorting to rambling nonsense. You literally say the Warriors have played no one while at the same time saying the Cavs have a harder schedule when their SOS is off by 0.06. Considering this and the fact that the Cavs having 4 losses and the Warriors none, then you are wrong.

I thought you had to pass basic arithmetic to get a GED, but seems you slipped through the cracks

I dont know where you got your 7 from. Don't just come up with some imaginary numbers brah. Besides the sixers, bucks, pistons. they have only played .500 and up teams

count it yourself brehs.

waddupi
11-30-2015, 08:52 PM
Lettuce be cereal guys, utah? is that what you are about to lose to? are you kidding me?

mvpshaq32
11-30-2015, 09:24 PM
Lettuce be cereal guys, utah? is that what you are about to lose to? are you kidding me?

lmao

fleeceitout
11-30-2015, 09:25 PM

Montecarlo gonna montecarlo.

2/6.

AceRok
11-30-2015, 09:26 PM
Suns
Kings
Jazz
Hornets
Raptors
Nets
Pacers
Celtics
Bucks
Suns
Bucks
Jazz
Cavs

Teams that are Top 10 in defense on that list, those would be the best chance to snap it. Utah #3 in defending the 3pt line, but Curry shoots from half court so who knows. I don't think Miami could have snapped it, Detroit got hot from 3 and did not do well. Maybe later in the season.

And like I said, when they play a Top 10 defense they'll be met with a challenge.

FGCHENG
11-30-2015, 09:26 PM
A win like tonight is much more impressive than a blowout.

This road trip won't be easy.

mvpshaq32
11-30-2015, 09:34 PM
A win like tonight is much more impressive than a blowout.

This road trip won't be easy.

yep it improves everyone's confidence more when you win through a struggle. After that Memphis series when they were down 2-1 and came back to win was probably the turning point of this team

BeastModeFTW
12-01-2015, 08:09 PM
lmao cavs got rekt by the wizards at home. but they'd be undefeated with the warriors sked right? lmao

mvpshaq32
12-01-2015, 09:50 PM
lmao cavs got rekt by the wizards at home. but they'd be undefeated with the warriors sked right? lmao

Warriors have injuries and Curry puts his team on his back to win the game.
Cavs have injuries and Lebron cries for more help.

Dave P
12-01-2015, 10:00 PM
No team has ever gone undefeated on a 7 game road trip. Inb4 losing one game is viewed as being exposed.

BullBoy8
12-01-2015, 10:05 PM
No team has ever gone undefeated on a 7 game road trip. Inb4 losing one game is viewed as being exposed.

Christmas will be annoying if the cavs win (and if kyrie is back by then) because you will get a million posts all over the internet and media talking about, "see, if the cavs were healthy, they would have won the finals".

six4race
12-01-2015, 10:47 PM

excuses already? we'll see.

BeastModeFTW
12-01-2015, 10:47 PM

this lmao at lebronies just waiting for the warriors to finally lose a game so they can riot.

BeastModeFTW
12-01-2015, 10:49 PM
Christmas will be annoying if the cavs win (and if kyrie is back by then) because you will get a million posts all over the internet and media talking about, "see, if the cavs were healthy, they would have won the finals".

with the way both teams have been playing I'm expecting the Warriors to destroy them assuming Harrison Barnes is back by then. Warriors will be extra motivated to send a message after everybody has been saying they were lucky that the cavs weren't healthy.

six4race
12-01-2015, 10:55 PM
with the way both teams have been playing I'm expecting the Warriors to destroy them assuming Harrison Barnes is back by then. Warriors will be extra motivated to send a message after everybody has been saying they were lucky that the cavs weren't healthy.
Cavs has been playing like shiit, that's true. But if the cavs is healthy 100% playing at the level they were playing right after they made the trades, I don't think a team will beat them in a 7 game series including the warriors. Let's not forget lebron alone took these same undefeated warriors to 6 games by himself. Im not a lebron stan btw.

Day1086
12-02-2015, 12:03 AM
Cavs has been playing like shiit, that's true. But if the cavs is healthy 100% playing at the level they were playing right after they made the trades, I don't think a team will beat them in a 7 game series including the warriors. Let's not forget lebron alone took these same undefeated warriors to 6 games by himself. Im not a lebron stan btw.

Im a huge Lebron fan and there's no way the healthy cavs team beats these warriors. 5 game series at max. And again this is coming from a big Lebron fan

six4race
12-02-2015, 12:11 AM
Im a huge Lebron fan and there's no way the healthy cavs team beats these warriors. 5 game series at max. And again this is coming from a big Lebron fan
you might be a big lebron but be a "huge" curry fan, that negates it. Lebron alone took them to 6, what makes you think a healthy cavs will lose in 5 max?

ImJJames
12-02-2015, 12:20 AM
you might be a big lebron but be a "huge" curry fan, that negates it. Lebron alone took them to 6, what makes you think a healthy cavs will lose in 5 max?

You obviously haven't watched the Warriors this season if you think this season Warriors are equally the same of last season, Lebronietard.

How many accounts do Lebronietard's make a day?

six4race
12-02-2015, 12:29 AM
You obviously haven't watched the Warriors this season if you think this season Warriors are equally the same of last season, Lebronietard.

How many accounts do Lebronietard's make a day?
"lebronietard", what the foock is that? you are trying way too hard.

ImJJames
12-02-2015, 12:30 AM
"lebronietard", what the foock is that? you are trying way too hard.

Says the guy who makes multiple accounts. Lebronietard.

FGCHENG
12-05-2015, 06:02 PM
bump doe

"no good teams"

"Eastern conference more superior"

waddupi
12-05-2015, 06:17 PM
bump doe

"no good teams"

"Eastern conference more superior"
I knew you would be that phaggot to bump this thread.

FGCHENG
12-05-2015, 06:18 PM

Why wouldn't I bump this thread?

21-0.

mike2k14
12-05-2015, 06:24 PM
Cavs are 0-4 against Bulls, Pistons, Raptors, and Pelicans.

The Warriors are 6-0 against those same 4 teams.

xTENACITY
12-05-2015, 07:49 PM
so whats the excuse now, OP?

warriors wouldve lost if bogut and barnes played right?

waddupi
12-05-2015, 08:03 PM
so whats the excuse now, OP?

warriors wouldve lost if bogut and barnes played right?
They would have lost if caroll wasn't tired.

fleeceitout
12-05-2015, 09:03 PM

Calm down montecarlo, we don't want you having another mental breakdown now.

mvpshaq32
12-06-2015, 12:19 AM

no Toronto lost because Lebron needs more help

sdballer5588
12-06-2015, 12:22 AM

how drunk were you here.

BeastModeFTW
12-06-2015, 12:23 AM

lmao

mvpshaq32
12-06-2015, 01:06 AM
NBA league so shook that they have to give the other players a handicap

https://i.imgur.com/8pffqap.png

AceRok
12-06-2015, 05:11 PM
Suns
Kings
Jazz
Hornets
Raptors
Nets
Pacers
Celtics
Bucks
Suns
Bucks
Jazz
Cavs

Well, Pacers and Celtics are the only intriguing match ups who may have a chance left. Heat had a 27 game win streak, so that wouldn't be out of reach for the Warriors.

FGCHENG
12-08-2015, 05:42 PM
Well, Pacers and Celtics are the only intriguing match ups who may have a chance left. Heat had a 27 game win streak, so that wouldn't be out of reach for the Warriors.

The game certainly looks intriguing so far.

"No good teams"

The Pacers are one of the top teams in the East.

CougarP01
12-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Are the warriors going to put up 180 pts in a game this year? Idk but i sure hope so.

AceRok
12-09-2015, 12:32 PM
Well, looks like Warriors wont be losing until 2016, lol

BeastModeFTW
12-25-2015, 05:51 PM
just beat a fully healthy cavs team without harrison barnes. what are the excuses now?

Dave P
12-25-2015, 05:53 PM
They still haven't played any good teams.

MurkinSeason
12-25-2015, 05:55 PM
Need to see them against Spurs and Thunder.

BeastModeFTW
12-25-2015, 06:14 PM
They still haven't played any good teams.

hard to beat good teams when you can't play the only good team in the league. nom sayin?

AceRok
12-25-2015, 06:16 PM
hard to beat good teams when you can't play the only good team in the league. nom sayin?

The Spurs?

Dave P
01-19-2016, 12:20 PM
The Spurs?

Only one more week and we will finally play a good team.

http://i.imgur.com/5V37qvJ.gif

AceRok
01-19-2016, 05:05 PM
Only one more week and we will finally play a good team.

Strong bump. Warriors were undefeated when this was posted, who would have thought the Bucks were going to snap the streak.

mvpshaq32
01-25-2016, 10:49 PM
lmao

ImJJames
01-25-2016, 10:50 PM
Stephortless

FGCHENG
01-25-2016, 10:51 PM
lmao

Stephortless

Beat me to it

HoustonMiscer
01-25-2016, 10:51 PM
Op just accept it brah. I have

waddupi
01-25-2016, 10:54 PM
Op just accept it brah. I have

I have. As much I hate him, I gotta take my hate off to them. This team ain't no joke. They are phags though.

waddupi
04-10-2016, 11:07 PM
Are you gonna keep bumping these old ass threads? What's the point of winning 73 games if you are not getting out west?

YWOC
04-10-2016, 11:12 PM
Worst poster on sports misc right now goes to shuddupi

YWOC
04-10-2016, 11:19 PM
And it's not even close

meteoraniac
04-10-2016, 11:34 PM
Agreed.

Haven't watch a game where Warriors played a decent team.

FGCHENG
06-11-2016, 07:35 PM
No good team yet. Lmao.

Where's your bitchass at waddupi?

TexasMajor
06-11-2016, 07:39 PM
Are you gonna keep bumping these old ass threads? What's the point of winning 73 games if you are not getting out west?

Okay

FGCHENG
06-11-2016, 07:43 PM

Explain this waddupi. What's your excuses now?

waddupi
06-19-2016, 09:46 PM
Where is your bitch ass at fgrade? lMAO.

waddupi
06-19-2016, 11:23 PM
Never talk too soon fgrade, you really fuked yourself up. Where are you? Lol

FakeRabona
06-19-2016, 11:29 PM

Probably on reddit congratulating the King.

HoustonMiscer
06-19-2016, 11:30 PM

That's right brah you tell him

AceRok
06-22-2016, 11:39 AM
Game. Blouses.

YesWayNoWeigh
06-22-2016, 11:42 AM
Explain this waddupi. What's your excuses now?holy ****. You have got to be the biggest Moran on here. Much embarrassing. Post after post full of cringe

Explain this cheng. He hasn't posted since the game ended lolol

Hardcore_D00d
06-22-2016, 11:55 AM
http://orig06.deviantart.net/dc4e/f/2007/069/8/3/jewish_graveyard_i_by_frederikm.jpg