PDA

View Full Version : Will the Pats go undefeated this year?

sophisticles
11-24-2015, 05:49 PM
Looking at their remaining schedule they have:

@Denver
Eagles
@Texans
Titans
@Jets
@Dolphins

I think the Denver and Jets games can be a problem, Eagles and Titans should be a cakewalk, @Dolphins should be relatively easy, especially if the Pats go in there with a 15-0 record and have a chance to go undefeated, @Texans to me seems like a trap game, on paper The Pats should dominate but that could be the one that trips them up.

I'm predicting a 15-1 finish, with their only lose coming against @Denver.

The_Standard
11-24-2015, 05:52 PM

@Denver
Eagles
@Texans
Titans
@Jets
@Dolphins

I think the Denver and Jets games can be a problem, Eagles and Titans should be a cakewalk, @Dolphins should be relatively easy, especially if the Pats go in there with a 15-0 record and have a chance to go undefeated, @Texans to me seems like a trap game, on paper The Pats should dominate but that could be the one that trips them up.

No.

Clinos
11-24-2015, 05:54 PM
Yes.

Denver will be a challenge, but manning is out..so we should steamroll to add a trinket to the Patriots Infiniti Gauntlet, just need a thumb ring at this point.

IPoopStandingUp
11-24-2015, 05:55 PM
i dont know but if they can get through the regular season without any more injuries i think they can win the super bowl again

BuildUpNow
11-24-2015, 06:16 PM
Denver with their new qb? Sorry, seems unlikely. Maybe if it were week 16 or 17 but next week? 16-0 seems quite likely.

Scorer
11-24-2015, 06:25 PM
Brady is as good as ever, but it seems like they have more weaknesses than the 2007 team. Specifically, o-line and CB.

The Bills just gave everyone a blueprint on how to exploit their o-line (if you have solid personnel). They couldn't take advantage of the Pats CB issues because Tyrod kept underthrowing the deep balls, but guys were getting separation all game.

To beat the Pats a team needs an awesome D-line, a QB with a great deep ball, and a couple burners at WR. Looking at their schedule, if they lose at all it will Broncos (Brock has an arm) or Texans.

Scorer
11-24-2015, 06:27 PM
Manning being out is better for the Broncos chances honestly... the Pats CBs have a weakness on deep balls and noodle arm can't make those throws anymore. Their tackling is superb too, Manning's short stuff would get eaten alive.

iamgenus
11-24-2015, 07:14 PM
Yes.

Denver will be a challenge, but manning is out..so we should steamroll to add a trinket to the Patriots Infiniti Gauntlet, just need a thumb ring at this point.

Manning being out is not a good thing. Dude was holding Denver back.

Against that Denver defense all the injuries at WR and OL may be too much for the Pats to overcome on the road on a short week.

4backcracks
11-24-2015, 07:52 PM
Brady is as good as ever, but it seems like they have more weaknesses than the 2007 team. Specifically, o-line and CB.

The Bills just gave everyone a blueprint on how to exploit their o-line (if you have solid personnel). They couldn't take advantage of the Pats CB issues because Tyrod kept underthrowing the deep balls, but guys were getting separation all game.

To beat the Pats a team needs an awesome D-line, a QB with a great deep ball, and a couple burners at WR. Looking at their schedule, if they lose at all it will Broncos (Brock has an arm) or Texans.

@Denver
Eagles
@Texans
Titans
@Jets
@Dolphins

I actually think @jets or @dolphins is more likely to be the loss.

XFactah416
11-24-2015, 08:06 PM
Manning being out is not a good thing. Dude was holding Denver back.

Against that Denver defense all the injuries at WR and OL may be too much for the Pats to overcome on the road on a short week.

Completely agree.

The Broncos actually have a shot with Osweiler at QB. Pey Pey was guaranteed to throw 2 picks a game, probably 1 pick six.

srom12
01-04-2016, 07:05 AM
:rolleyes: