PDA

View Full Version : Pettine announces Manziel 3rd (rofl) on depth chart

sdballer5588
11-24-2015, 02:29 PM
This team is an absolute dumpster fire

Browns bench Manziel, McCown to start

Josh McCown will start for the Browns on Monday night and Johnny Manziel will serve as the team's third QB option behind Austin Davis, the team announced on Tuesday. Said coach Mike Pettine: "Everyone in this organization wants what is best for Johnny just like we do for every player in our locker room. I'm especially disappointed in his actions and behavior because he has been working very hard." Story

wickedman
11-24-2015, 02:31 PM
On one hand it's so dumb for the organization, but on the other hand it's equally dumb to be pounding bottles of alcohol on video after "rehab".

woody19
11-24-2015, 02:31 PM
Manziel should just join the CFL already and at best follow the Flutie route

ctownballer04
11-24-2015, 02:33 PM
ban dom perignon

MurkinSeason
11-24-2015, 02:33 PM
How dumb is Manziel. All you have to do is not dance in front of a camera holding a bottle in your hand...

Emidoody
11-24-2015, 02:39 PM
yo get the fck off my story bronblower i reported it first, everyone go to my thread!

LittleLexodus
11-24-2015, 02:53 PM
On one hand it's so dumb for the organization, but on the other hand it's equally dumb to be pounding bottles of alcohol on video after "rehab".

ban dom perignon

How dumb is Manziel. All you have to do is not dance in front of a camera holding a bottle in your hand...

What did he do?

wifestealer
11-24-2015, 02:56 PM
What did he do?

i'm guessing it's to do with the post you already quoted

turk75
11-24-2015, 02:58 PM
The guy just doesn't get it.. =/

Anyone know if Tim Couch is busy on Sundays?

YWOC
11-24-2015, 03:06 PM
I'm so ready for this McCown-Schaub MNF match up

Imp64
11-24-2015, 03:22 PM
McClown torched the ravens last game

Emidoody
11-24-2015, 03:23 PM
please return to my thread

kyleTX
11-24-2015, 03:26 PM
He must be the only player in the NFL that listens to rap and drinks one night during their bye week...

Pettine was probably paying TMZ all along to find a video lmao. That fuker just hates Johnny Football, putting him at 3rd string for this just proves it. Right before MNF too when he could've had some ridiculous spotlight. Can't wait for him to go to a real organization and chit all over the browns when he gets to face them. Please cut him and come to Houston

johnnyboi123
11-24-2015, 03:29 PM
im just pissed this scrub keeps getting headlines....his five minutes are up just like tim tebow.

|progress|
11-24-2015, 04:59 PM
He must be the only player in the NFL that listens to rap and drinks one night during their bye week...

Pettine was probably paying TMZ all along to find a video lmao. That fuker just hates Johnny Football, putting him at 3rd string for this just proves it. Right before MNF too when he could've had some ridiculous spotlight. Can't wait for him to go to a real organization and chit all over the browns when he gets to face them. Please cut him and come to Houston

Fuk that Kyle, he's coming to the Cowboys.

HoustonMiscer
11-24-2015, 05:02 PM
Manziel should return kicks for Houston srs

1hardgainer
11-24-2015, 06:58 PM
Can't wait for him to go to a real organization and chit all over the browns when he gets to face them. Please cut him and come to Houston

I'd be surprised if any team gives him a shot at this point.

im just pissed this scrub keeps getting headlines....his five minutes are up just like tim tebow.

Strong username to thread content ratio

Manziel should return kicks for Houston srs

The problem is he doesn't look that fast in the NFL. Not to mention he fumbles way too easily.

Doober4
11-24-2015, 07:59 PM

Except every leaked video was from one of Johnnys friends so yeah, he really just doesn't care or get it.

He was finally handed the starting role and he had a meeting with pettine before the bye where they discussed him not doing exactly what he did, you know maybe embracing this opportunity and giving it his all.

All this retard had to do was not go get wasted at the club and he would have been able to prove himself as a starting qb and hopefully keep that spot going into next season because you know what? Pettine talked with the owner and gm and they agreed with the situation so he wouldn't have to worry about a new regime.

This took balls by pettine and I respect him for it.

1hardgainer
11-24-2015, 09:17 PM
Except every leaked video was from one of Johnnys friends so yeah, he really just doesn't care or get it.

He was finally handed the starting role and he had a meeting with pettine before the bye where they discussed him not doing exactly what he did, you know maybe embracing this opportunity and giving it his all.

All this retard had to do was not go get wasted at the club and he would have been able to prove himself as a starting qb and hopefully keep that spot going into next season because you know what? Pettine talked with the owner and gm and they agreed with the situation so he wouldn't have to worry about a new regime.

This took balls by pettine and I respect him for it.

Oh snap, I guess it's bye bye Johnny. Now it makes sense why he was demoted all the way down to 3rd string. Should have known he must have really pissed off the organization. At least the Browns can get an early start looking at qb prospects in next year's draft/free agency.