PDA

View Full Version : Tyson Fury is going to beat the dog **** out of Wlad Clitschko this Saturday

MakeMiamiGreat
11-24-2015, 08:17 AM
The heavyweight reign of the Clit's is over this Saturday.

Wlad was already scared and pulled out because he saw the phyiscal and mental shape of fury earlier this year, and now the fight is finally here.

Wlad knows Tyson height, speed, and boxing skills are underrated as phuck and he's not ready for this.

Wlad fights like a robot and does the same 1, 2 over and over again.

Tyson FUry will not allow him to do that and will KO Klit with glass shattered all over the ring.

Thai_Clinch
11-24-2015, 08:21 AM
guy like Wlad that has reigned at the top for so long, im not going to sit here and say that he is going to get destroyed.

This is Fury's moment. Take advantage and show the world what youre made of or show the world you're another loudmouth twink that gets buried with the rest of the mouthbreathers (briggs huehuehue)

rainieravesouth
11-24-2015, 10:08 AM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-20-2015/Dc73js.gif

no, just no.

RScary15
11-24-2015, 10:21 AM

no, just no.Hey... Chit happens lol

isp
11-24-2015, 10:27 AM
MQ9wtdw5I4s

BroMart88
11-24-2015, 12:06 PM
Tyson FUry, no.... Anthony Joshua.... Maybe.

Jimagine88
11-24-2015, 12:23 PM

no, just no.

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/4-28-2015/K02spG.gif

AirJordanB
11-24-2015, 12:51 PM
Tyson Fury? The guy who hasn't beaten a top 20 heavyweight? The guy who was floored by a cruiserweight? LOL

hqIkCJaQ-6o

Wlad will finish this scrub.

broboma2012
11-24-2015, 12:59 PM
Tyson Fury? The guy who hasn't beaten a top 20 heavyweight? The guy who was floored by a cruiserweight? LOL

hqIkCJaQ-6o

Wlad will finish this scrub.

Holy Fuk at the speed and power of that right hand. My god

AirJordanB
11-24-2015, 01:03 PM
Holy Fuk at the speed and power of that right hand. My god

Keep in mind, Fury had a 44 pound weight advantage on Cunningham, who is pillow fisted and has just 13 knockouts in 28 wins, and he was floored. Just imagine what Wlad is going to do when he connects. Lol.

broboma2012
11-24-2015, 01:14 PM
Keep in mind, Fury had a 44 pound weight advantage on Cunningham, who is pillow fisted and has just 13 knockouts in 28 wins, and he was floored. Just imagine what Wlad is going to do when he connects. Lol.

that punch didn't look pillow fisted me. Looked pretty vicious. I don't follow boxing, but is hand size a limiting factor in punching power?

0nlyProtein
11-24-2015, 01:25 PM
The heavyweight reign of the Clit's is over this Saturday.

Wlad was already scared and pulled out because he saw the phyiscal and mental shape of fury earlier this year, and now the fight is finally here.

Wlad knows Tyson height, speed, and boxing skills are underrated as phuck and he's not ready for this.

Wlad fights like a robot and does the same 1, 2 over and over again.

Tyson FUry will not allow him to do that and will KO Klit with glass shattered all over the ring.

Will check in Sunday to taste your tears.

rainieravesouth
11-24-2015, 02:26 PM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/4-28-2015/K02spG.gif

difference is Vlad is the undisputed champ.

MakeMiamiGreat
11-24-2015, 02:32 PM
LOL @ posting the Cunningham fight with a flash KD

That same fight Tyson brutally bullied SC in that fight and finished him with a KO

Do you want me to post videos. VIDEOS. PLURAL. Of wlad getting Knocked out?

Wlad fights like a robot and does the same punches FCKIN LMAO

He's a stiff.

Hercegovac8
11-24-2015, 02:55 PM
Anyone who thinks this will be a walk in the park is seriously underrating Fury

Wlad's the favorite obviously, but when you have a 6'9 beast with an 85 inch reach winging power punches at you, anything can happen

Also someone mentioned Joshua, youtube what Joshua had to say about him and Tyson's sparring ;)

As far as USS is concerned, he was a great CW, and arguably beat two contenders in Adamek and Glazkov, and he did beat and drop Amir Mansour a guy any people were terrified of, so let's bot pretend he's some scrub now.

BroMart88
11-24-2015, 03:26 PM
LOL @ posting the Cunningham fight with a flash KD

That same fight Tyson brutally bullied SC in that fight and finished him with a KO

Do you want me to post videos. VIDEOS. PLURAL. Of wlad getting Knocked out?

Wlad fights like a robot and does the same punches FCKIN LMAO

He's a stiff.

Anyone who thinks this will be a walk in the park is seriously underrating Fury

Wlad's the favorite obviously, but when you have a 6'9 beast with an 85 inch reach winging power punches at you, anything can happen

Also someone mentioned Joshua, youtube what Joshua had to say about him and Tyson's sparring ;)

As far as USS is concerned, he was a great CW, and arguably beat two contenders in Adamek and Glazkov, and he did beat and drop Amir Mansour a guy any people were terrified of, so let's bot pretend he's some scrub now.

What fukking Fights/Videos are ya'll watching?? I thought everyone knew that Fury is a bum.

Hercegovac8
11-24-2015, 04:50 PM
What fukking Fights/Videos are ya'll watching?? I thought everyone knew that Fury is a bum.

Fury isn't a world class boxer by any means, but he's far from a bum. What he lacks in skill and technique, he more than makes up for it with his size and heart

Also lets not forget Wlad is pushing 40, now I'm not saying Tyson beats him, but I guarantee you he will make it hard on Wlad and it will be a dog fight

BroMart88
11-24-2015, 06:09 PM
Fury isn't a world class boxer by any means, but he's far from a bum. What he lacks in skill and technique, he more than makes up for it with his size and heart

Also lets not forget Wlad is pushing 40, now I'm not saying Tyson beats him, but I guarantee you he will make it hard on Wlad and it will be a dog fight

I would like to see Wlad be forced to open up his offense a little. I still think it's going to be a 12 round clinchfest. I hope I'm wrong.

BroMart88
11-24-2015, 06:12 PM
He is entertaining, unlike that brainless idiot Broner

TkGe97cQov0

MakeMiamiGreat
11-24-2015, 09:57 PM

Tyson Fury DOES have skill and technique.

He is one of the mot underrated boxers in the game.

He can seriously move for a big man. He's much quicker, faster on his feet, and has more skill than Klitshcko.

AirJordanB
11-24-2015, 10:15 PM
Tyson Fury DOES have skill and technique.

He is one of the mot underrated boxers in the game.

He can seriously move for a big man. He's much quicker, faster on his feet, and has more skill than Klitshcko.

One currently has the second longest HW title reign in history, while the other hasn't beaten a top 20 heavyweight.

Stahp.

Fury moves well for a heavyweight, but that's as far as his skill goes. He has no zip on his punches, no power and is quite weak for someone his size due to his skinnyfat body. Fury can't outbox Wlad, as Klitschko is the far superior boxing technician, and he doesn't have the power to knock Wlad out. If you think Fury is going to win, you're basically hoping that Wlad will make some massive mistakes or for Fury to land a miracle punch.

What's going to happen, is that Wlad will pop the piston jab and setup the right hand. He'll TKO Fury with the exact combo that Fury calls "boring".

LosBlancos215
11-24-2015, 11:34 PM
T6J6-8asgyY

MakeMiamiGreat
11-25-2015, 01:45 AM
One currently has the second longest HW title reign in history, while the other hasn't beaten a top 20 heavyweight.

Stahp.

Fury moves well for a heavyweight, but that's as far as his skill goes. He has no zip on his punches, no power and is quite weak for someone his size due to his skinnyfat body. Fury can't outbox Wlad, as Klitschko is the far superior boxing technician, and he doesn't have the power to knock Wlad out. If you think Fury is going to win, you're basically hoping that Wlad will make some massive mistakes or for Fury to land a miracle punch.

What's going to happen, is that Wlad will pop the piston jab and setup the right hand. He'll TKO Fury with the exact combo that Fury calls "boring".

LOL @ WLAD going to outbox Fury

Wlad is at a phyical disadvantage and has a shorter jab. Tyson Fury is faster and more mobile and LONGER.

Not only that, you seem to not even put into account that Wlad is a mentally weak fighter with zero chin. Yes zero chin.

I don't think you've seen Tyson Fury fight. What he does is BOX.

LIke I said Tyson Fury is faster, longer, heavier, and has more boxing skill. Wlad has mastered range control and has a game changing right hand and left hook, but he does not have the superior boxing skill. Wlad does the same exact thing in EVERY fight. 1-2, 1-2, then left hook. Zero body work.

Midgetkiller
11-25-2015, 02:09 AM
If Tyson Fury is so huge and skilled... Then how come he's basically a no name even though he's relatively old?

MakeMiamiGreat
11-25-2015, 02:11 AM
If Tyson Fury is so huge and skilled... Then how come he's basically a no name even though he's relatively old?

How the fck is he a no name?

Maybe to Americans but to Europeans he is a big time name.

You've basically exposed yourself as a retard.

Not only that but fighters are scared ****less to face him. David Haye pulled out. Wlad did the same because he was not ready.

Midgetkiller
11-25-2015, 03:19 AM

Not only that but fighters are scared ****less to face him. David Haye pulled out. Wlad did the same because he was not ready.Not many people know about Tyson Fury, that's just a fact. This is the first fight where he got some real light shined upon him.

Also negged for being red and calling people stating facts retarded.

jmiddleton96
11-25-2015, 03:47 AM
Tyson FUry, no.... Anthony Joshua.... Maybe.

See sig

Das it mane

lsiberian
11-25-2015, 06:51 AM

Not only that but fighters are scared ****less to face him. David Haye pulled out. Wlad did the same because he was not ready.

Who is Tyson Fury? Sounds like a video game character.

Hercegovac8
11-28-2015, 04:20 PM

When will you ppl learn to stop questioning my boxing knowledge?

KurtMussell
11-28-2015, 08:43 PM
Fury looked like a drunk homeless guy in diapers.

Edit: confirmed by him singing after the fight

lsiberian
11-28-2015, 09:46 PM
When will you ppl learn to stop questioning my boxing knowledge?

Didn't you predict Vlad would win?

Hercegovac8
11-29-2015, 02:42 PM
Didn't you predict Vlad would win?

Not really, no

I said Fury would make it hard on Wlad and probably win. I kind of sat on the fence a bit, but I was always leaning fury, I for sure didn't think Wlad would make easy work of him though