PDA

View Full Version : Okafor made Towns his beeatch tonight

LosBlancos215
11-24-2015, 12:56 AM
Dogging him down on the post on many occasions along with blocking the piss outta him.

Okafor will easily be one of the leagues top 10 players in a few years.

Okafor - 10-15, 25 points, 12 rebs, 2 blocks

Towns - 3-7, 6 points, 2 rebs, 2 blocks

pTjFJmwy9DY

LosBlancos215
11-24-2015, 12:59 AM
From Max Rappaport on Twitter....

In the past 30 years, only 20 players have scored as many points (276) as Jahlil Okafor through 15 career games. His 48.0 FG% ranks 6th.

Since 1985, only 6 players have averaged 18 and 8 in their first 15 games:

Ewing, Admiral. Dikembe, Shaq, Blake, Okafor

CurryTech777
11-24-2015, 01:18 AM
good thing the lakers got russel cause the league is only about small guards now

4Adz4
11-24-2015, 01:33 AM
Shame he's on a team with only two players.

Spill512
11-24-2015, 02:46 AM

Do people legitimately think this?

Dude's game is ass and brings absolutely nothing but post play.

Would easily take a gamble on Kristaps before this clown.

Hardcore_D00d
11-24-2015, 03:27 AM
It's all good. 76ers are gonna "tank" again and draft another 7 footer and move Okafor to pg..

They know wut they doing
They on a 20 year rebuilding plan.

LosBlancos215
11-24-2015, 04:26 AM
Do people legitimately think this?

Dude's game is ass and brings absolutely nothing but post play.

Would easily take a gamble on Kristaps before this clown.

You must really hate those numbers Okafor is putting up.

That's cute though you woulda been blowing him if the Lakers didn't draft horrible Russell. What a joke.

Also I could care less about KP, if Okafor wasnt schooling bitches on a nightly basis then maybe I'd care.

God for the Knicks and KP, they are also making the Lakers look like ****ing fools.

It's all good. 76ers are gonna "tank" again and draft another 7 footer and move Okafor to pg..

They know wut they doing
They on a 20 year rebuilding plan.

inb4 Sixers rape the draft and get 1 and 4 drafting Simmons and Murray. Pepper your angus.

Swept
11-24-2015, 05:45 AM
Andrew Wiggins>>>>>>

jalundah
11-24-2015, 06:24 AM
From Max Rappaport on Twitter....

In the past 30 years, only 20 players have scored as many points (276) as Jahlil Okafor through 15 career games. His 48.0 FG% ranks 6th.

Since 1985, only 6 players have averaged 18 and 8 in their first 15 games:

Ewing, Admiral. Dikembe, Shaq, Blake, Okafor

How many of those guys were on teams that started 0-15? Let's be real he would average maybe 14/7 on a playoff team if he would even start

LosBlancos215
11-24-2015, 07:54 AM
How many of those guys were on teams that started 0-15? Let's be real he would average maybe 14/7 on a playoff team if he would even start

Look another hater.

You think that really takes away from his individual play and skill?

If you want go do your research. There is a ton of HOF'er and future HOF'ers who's team had horrendous team records their rookie year.

LosBlancos215
11-24-2015, 07:58 AM
Not to mention you can put Durant, Lebron, or Steph in their rookie year on the Sixers wth their current roster and they arent winning **** either.

Put your hate aside and lets be realistic here.

METALxGEAR
11-24-2015, 09:04 AM
Andrew Wiggins>>>>>>

Thiisssss!!!

danisdad
11-24-2015, 09:17 AM
It looks like the 6ers purposely try to keep the ball out of his hands in the 4th quarter. Happened in the heat game and last nite. Take him out for long stretches in the 4th and then refuse to post him up. The tanking is ridiculous. Lol

fleeceitout
11-24-2015, 09:25 AM

Lol.

BullBoy8
11-24-2015, 09:32 AM

14 and 7 as a rookie on a playoff team would be amazing too. And lets be honest, it isnt Okafors fault the 76ers FO wont bring in legit talent. Id say by next year they will start improving. They will bring in Simmons/Murray and then Saric. Embiid might be back. And they will start winning games and improving yearly.

You must really hate those numbers Okafor is putting up.

That's cute though you woulda been blowing him if the Lakers didn't draft horrible Russell. What a joke.

Also I could care less about KP, if Okafor wasnt schooling bitches on a nightly basis then maybe I'd care.

God for the Knicks and KP, they are also making the Lakers look like ****ing fools.

inb4 Sixers rape the draft and get 1 and 4 drafting Simmons and Murray. Pepper your angus.

Wizard on the simmons murray, didnt even notice you said that too. But I am still high on russell, he, like wiggins, needs to be aggressive and he will be set. He is improving already. Russell will be big time.

imajoey
11-24-2015, 10:17 AM
14 and 7 as a rookie on a playoff team would be amazing too. And lets be honest, it isnt Okafors fault the 76ers FO wont bring in legit talent. Id say by next year they will start improving. They will bring in Simmons/Murray and then Saric. Embiid might be back. And they will start winning games and improving yearly.

Wizard on the simmons murray, didnt even notice you said that too. But I am still high on russell, he, like wiggins, needs to be aggressive and he will be set. He is improving already. Russell will be big time.

Wiggins in the 4th quarter of close games tho... Looks like we were wrong he does take over in the last 5 mins.

MurkinSeason
11-24-2015, 10:26 AM
When you play 30+ mins every game sometimes even 40 on a bad team you are going to put up some inflated stats. Hasn't Okafor been blocked like 37 times already this season? I like the idea of him playing more PF.

In b4 Philly uses him as trade bait.

BJohnny1988
11-24-2015, 10:33 AM
Wiggins definitely getting better about wanting/ getting the ball in the 4th.

Gotta get rid of that Zach Lavine at PG lineup.
bad **** just finds the Wolves when he plays PG even if it isn't his fault.

JimFromRaleigh1
11-24-2015, 10:35 AM
Okafor=the next Kevin Love

A good player on a horrible team. Once he gets to a decent team he will go maybe average 15ppg.

BullBoy8
11-24-2015, 11:00 AM
Wiggins in the 4th quarter of close games tho... Looks like we were wrong he does take over in the last 5 mins.

Im glad he is proving us and especially me wrong. Would be such a waste of talent if he didnt get aggressive. That is why I was always a wiggins hater. Everyone saw his talent but he was just always passive.

Another player that is proving me wrong is Porzingis. Didnt think he would be anything at all. As a rookie, dude is a beast. Towns isnt a lock for RoY right now. It is 1a and 1b between Towns and Porzingis. Okafor is up there too (would be leading) but will be punished because he is on the worst team in NBA history.